Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hall 21:59 - Dec 9 with 2414 viewsaston_hoop

Now interim manager of Jamaica after they sacked their coach. Juggling that with our B team.

Can do us a favour and not call up Andre Gray at the end of Jan or we'll lose him for a couple of games as they have 3 World Cup qualifiers.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Paul Hall on 00:15 - Dec 10 with 2195 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Is Andre Gray really fit enough to play International football because he looks a little on the heavy side to me unless its just his physique .
I know he just scored a wonder goal but its got disaster all over it if he makes that starting 11 for Jamacia IMO
Paul Hall on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 1917 viewsNorthernr

Strange what's happened there. They really went all out, more than ever before, to recruit jamaican heritage players from Europe, basically England, and their team now looks like a sort of Championship team of the week, and their results have got worse. A 3-0 loss to bloody Panama!
Paul Hall on 14:29 - Dec 10 with 1909 viewsMyke

Bit of a conflict of interest there you would think. You can imagine Warburton having a word in his ear if we are still in the hunt for the play-offs (which barring a McClarenesqe capitulation between now and then we will be) . Especially if we are still trying to get some of the ANC lads back and whatever injuries and form we are dealing with.
Paul Hall on 15:22 - Dec 10 with 1855 viewstkqpr

Paul Hall on 14:22 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Strange what's happened there. They really went all out, more than ever before, to recruit jamaican heritage players from Europe, basically England, and their team now looks like a sort of Championship team of the week, and their results have got worse. A 3-0 loss to bloody Panama!

You gotta take your hat off to Panama though!
Paul Hall on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1838 viewsMrSheen

Paul Hall on 15:22 - Dec 10 by tkqpr

You gotta take your hat off to Panama though!

They must have a man with a plan (and a canal).
Paul Hall on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1821 viewsMick_S

I’m getting a Ushanka from my wife this Christmas. I think that’s what she said.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Paul Hall on 16:53 - Dec 10 with 1761 viewscollegeranger

3-0 Close but no cigar....
Paul Hall on 10:02 - Dec 11 with 1557 viewsterryb

Paul Hall on 14:22 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Panama are level on points with Mexico having drawn with them. They also beat USA. Canada are leading the group at present.

Perhaps they are better than we might expect?
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hall on 11:41 - Dec 11 with 1512 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Panama are a taxing side to be fair.
Paul Hall on 12:26 - Dec 11 with 1461 viewsNorthernr

Paul Hall on 10:02 - Dec 11 by terryb

Panama are level on points with Mexico having drawn with them. They also beat USA. Canada are leading the group at present.

Perhaps they are better than we might expect?

True, did qualify for the last world cup as well.
Paul Hall on 00:55 - Dec 12 with 1323 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Paul Hall on 11:41 - Dec 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Panama are a taxing side to be fair.

The US hate travelling to Panama its like going back in times to penal times apparently and the hostility incredible.
Its much the same all over Central America .
Paul Hall on 00:56 - Dec 12 with 1323 viewsaston_hoop

Paul Hall on 00:55 - Dec 12 by CLAREMAN1995

The US hate travelling to Panama its like going back in times to penal times apparently and the hostility incredible.
Its much the same all over Central America .

I didnt enjoy it either, spent the best part of a night detained at the airport there due to a visa issue. I didnt even need a visa.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Paul Hall on 16:17 - Dec 23 with 1023 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/paul-hall-excited-by-jamaica-challenge-2212

Confirmed as permanent.

Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024