Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now It's All About The Home Form 08:47 - Jan 23 with 1192 viewsNorthantsHoop

Another super win and enjoyable day out in Coventry, we really do like playing in the Midlands, especially with MW's teams. I always feel our game is suited to playing expansively on wider/larger pitches away from home, where our players have a little more time and space on the ball than the tightness at Loftus Road.
I just feel we need to get that fortress feeling at Loftus Road, and see off the quick succession of Swansea, Reading and Boro. We have a good home run in with all winnable games but we cannot afford to let it slip.
Good times at the Rangers, expecting us to be comfortably in the top six this season and at the moment a good outside bet for automatic promotion, if we get the home form right.
Now It's All About The Home Form on 09:40 - Jan 23 with 971 viewsHastings_Hoops

I’d say, on current form and returning players (Chair, DeWijs, MCCallum, Moses, Dieng), combined with the fact that the only competitor left to play away is Blackburn; we are a good bet for top two this season.
Now It's All About The Home Form on 09:48 - Jan 23 with 909 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Now It's All About The Home Form on 09:40 - Jan 23 by Hastings_Hoops

I’d say, on current form and returning players (Chair, DeWijs, MCCallum, Moses, Dieng), combined with the fact that the only competitor left to play away is Blackburn; we are a good bet for top two this season.

Stop it

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Now It's All About The Home Form on 09:56 - Jan 23 with 861 viewsstevec

Would be good if we could win a few home games comfortably, chance to take a breather say, for the last half hour.

I’d still prefer Blackburn to beat Boro Monday night, there’s a long way to go and if we could go into April in a strong play off position we could have a real crack at those 5 away from 7 remaining games.

I worry the sheer physical exertion of winning most of our games may be our undoing for a top two spot, but this team do keep defying logic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024