Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice please on getting into the ground 18:31 - Jan 22 with 2221 viewssdm1508

Hi all
What a great win today. Sign of a good team to be able to pick up points even when not at your best.
Anyway. I'm going to the home game against Reading on Saturday. First game since covid etc. How much time do you suggest I give myself getting into the ground if they are doing covid passport checks etc. Or will that all change now that plan b is coming to an end? Thanks in advance
Advice please on getting into the ground on 18:33 - Jan 22 with 2193 viewsLanhoop

Allow an extra 45 seconds for them to pretend to glance at your phone.
Advice please on getting into the ground on 21:36 - Jan 22 with 1866 viewsPaddyhoops

Advice please on getting into the ground on 18:33 - Jan 22 by Lanhoop

Allow an extra 45 seconds for them to pretend to glance at your phone.

More like 15 seconds!!
Advice please on getting into the ground on 21:38 - Jan 22 with 1853 viewssdm1508

So I'm guessing they aren't taking it seriously and there aren't any delays 😁
Advice please on getting into the ground on 21:51 - Jan 22 with 1797 viewsBlackCrowe

None whatsoever really.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Advice please on getting into the ground on 22:03 - Jan 22 with 1754 viewsterryb

They're also not required from Thursday & if we can reduce our costs for stewards by not "checking" them, we will.
Advice please on getting into the ground on 22:28 - Jan 22 with 1694 viewsMrSheen

For midweek games, if you arrive before 7.30, you’d think there was no-one coming. Always seems much busier on a Saturday, even when the attendance figures are comparable.
Advice please on getting into the ground on 22:37 - Jan 22 with 1633 viewsWatford_Ranger

SAR always seems to take an age to get into while The Loft is basically no different to before.
Advice please on getting into the ground on 22:45 - Jan 22 with 1612 viewsLowerloftLad

After the west brom game i am considering just taking an old Christmas card or faking a letter from the fa showing them i am banned " Yep that is fine mate through you go".

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Advice please on getting into the ground on 01:24 - Jan 23 with 1509 viewslightwaterhoop

At the Rotherham game i saw a guy with a ticket refused entry because he did'nt have a vaccine pass.His argument was as the crowd would be below 10 thousand he did'nt need one.I must say i agreed with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024