Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charley Kendall 18:16 - Jan 28 with 1724 viewsDoudou87

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19883967.eastbourne-striker-charley-kendall-sig

Could be playing league 1 football next season. Good luck to him, brave move rejecting QPR to play for his home club Eastbourne but seems to have paid off.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Charley Kendall on 18:21 - Jan 28 with 1649 viewsQPRSteve

Did he reject us then? I had assumed he was released.
Charley Kendall on 18:23 - Jan 28 with 1639 viewsMedwayR

Fair play and good luck to him.

Poll: Who’s better?

Charley Kendall on 18:29 - Jan 28 with 1597 viewsNorthernr

I think that one might bite us. Always looked quick, sharp, good finisher, good touch whenever I saw him. Admitedly that was rarely but I liked him a lot more than some of the kids we kept on.
Charley Kendall on 18:31 - Jan 28 with 1578 viewsdmm

The club said it was by mutual consent which it would have to have been as he was under contract.

The club also said, "Following open and honest conversations between the player and club, the decision for Charley to depart has been made in the best interests of his career." That's quite an unusual statement.
Charley Kendall on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 1424 viewsNorthernr

Charley Kendall on 18:31 - Jan 28 by dmm

The club said it was by mutual consent which it would have to have been as he was under contract.

The club also said, "Following open and honest conversations between the player and club, the decision for Charley to depart has been made in the best interests of his career." That's quite an unusual statement.

Well to me that says he said to them 'play me, or at least give me hope of playing, or release me' and they told him they didn't think he was good enough so off he went.
Charley Kendall on 19:08 - Jan 28 with 1366 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Good luck to him it sounds like it's been a successful move. I only saw him play once, up at Harrow Borough in the summer and he looked alright. Although I have to admit I'd never heard of him and thought it was Charlie Kelman..

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Charley Kendall on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 1191 viewsRebalhoop

Good,little shi7 bag scored a hat trick against Slough Town a few weeks ago,
Glad he won’t be playing against them again for a while.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024