Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... 17:01 - Mar 31 with 1724 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57432

This post has been edited by an administrator
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 18:20 - Mar 31 with 1527 viewsthemodfather

without reading it, the last 10 yrs or so will make it hard going for us. some good moments but some dire ones, adel at a bus stop!!?
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 19:45 - Mar 31 with 1397 viewsCLAREMAN1995

It sounds like we are going to get killed dead I am praying for a pre Easter miracle and at least a draw .
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 20:06]
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 23:12 - Mar 31 with 1167 viewsLeedsR

Head says we’re going to get a gob bumming (or is it a bum gobbing?), heart and the irrational optimist says we’ll jam the unexpected win. Oh and Barbet to score from a free kick (if he plays)…maybe.
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 07:26 - Apr 1 with 1008 viewstoboboly

Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 23:12 - Mar 31 by LeedsR

Head says we’re going to get a gob bumming (or is it a bum gobbing?), heart and the irrational optimist says we’ll jam the unexpected win. Oh and Barbet to score from a free kick (if he plays)…maybe.

Now I know you're drunk, a Barbet fk getting on target would be enough to make me swoon

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 07:43 - Apr 1 with 990 viewsPaddyhoops

Tim Ream kinda of sums up Fulham. Fine in the championship. Woefully inadequate in the premier leauge.
No Ill will to Fulham. Good luck in the premier leauge.
12 west London Derby points which we never get will be available for the first time in many years.
Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 07:58 - Apr 1 with 972 viewstoboboly

Just came across this, probably more to do with the £1k ticket prices than a new stand is

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 09:15 - Apr 1 with 882 viewsTheChef

Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 07:26 - Apr 1 by toboboly

Now I know you're drunk, a Barbet fk getting on target would be enough to make me swoon

A Barbet fk on target would signal the End of Days - so tomorrow probably as good a day as any

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Konk's Fulham oppo input this week... on 09:26 - Apr 1 with 862 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I really hope Sanderson is nowhere near the ground. The exclusion of Barbet has been the most egregious of the many poor decisions made recently. So what if he's going back to France? He's always been committed to the cause and has been bloody (literally) brilliant on occasion this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024