Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Controversial statements or arguing the toss 23:51 - Apr 1 with 1593 viewsqprxtc

Phil Collins wrote many great songs. Noel Gallagher wrote two. If he was lucky.

Er. That’s all I’ve got. Been ordered to go to bed and not drunk half a bottle of southern comfort. Good film. Powers Boothe. He’s dead now. But he wasn’t when hex was alive.

Good actor but no Michael Ironside.

I don’t want tomorrow to happen. But it will. Life, it’s just one day after the next.

I have no opinions about formations, form, players, results. But I ain’t payin lg forty notes a year to get shit beer and talk to weird people.

Always Be Closing.
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 00:26 - Apr 2 with 1532 viewsngbqpr

We should not utter the turncoat’s name here.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 00:36 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewsqprxtc

Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 00:26 - Apr 2 by ngbqpr

We should not utter the turncoat’s name here.

Keep it dark
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 01:11 - Apr 2 with 1503 viewsBoston

Cheer up 'exy, there's no such thing as a bad weekend.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 01:22 - Apr 2 with 1493 viewsqprxtc

Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 01:11 - Apr 2 by Boston

Cheer up 'exy, there's no such thing as a bad weekend.

The long weekend of the year before, it’s more than a feeling Boston

From a mush from Shepherd’s Bush

Death puts a stop to all our fun. The c unt
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 02:02 - Apr 2 with 1467 viewsSydneyRs

Disagree on Gallagher. Oasis' first album was full of great songs and imho far better than anything they produced afterwards. Saw them live here in Sydney in about 2002 in a small venue. Absolutely one of the best gigs I've ever been to, they were fantastic and played most of the songs from the first album. Largely English crowd too.

I'll agree there wasn't much more than a couple of very good songs after the first album though. The success went to their heads and they just churned out crowd pleasers, which tbf is a good way to secure your financial future. Wonderwall is obviously their best known song, and the one that got many people on the bandwagon, but its success led to what they produced afterwards. Their best work was already done before Wonderwall was even a thing.
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 09:58 - Apr 2 with 1280 viewsthemodfather

genesis/ collins rarely do it for me, the first 2 oasis albums were very good and then, bah!
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 13:50 - Apr 2 with 1138 viewsMrSheen

Powers Boothe, ace in Deadwood, pity Brian Cox embarrassed himself.
Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 14:40 - Apr 2 with 1085 viewsWA_Hoop

Oasis were a one album wonder but what a great album it was!

As for Phil Collins...
Login to get fewer ads

Controversial statements or arguing the toss on 15:38 - Apr 3 with 874 viewsHAYESBOY

Noel Gallagher wrote two. If he was lucky...............

That many.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024