Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich v Burnley 15:33 - Apr 10 with 1301 viewswelwynranger

Not quality football. But a fun watch. A real dog fight.
How Cornet of Burnley never scored a couple of minutes ago , only about 6inches out.
You can feel the fear of the home fans that it could all go wrong. This is why we love it
Norwich v Burnley on 18:54 - Apr 10 with 1153 viewsStanisgod

Be even more fun to watch Norwich win the championship by 10 points next season replacing Fulham. Zzzzzzzzzz

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Norwich v Burnley on 22:15 - Apr 10 with 1054 viewsdavman

Norwich v Burnley on 18:54 - Apr 10 by Stanisgod

Be even more fun to watch Norwich win the championship by 10 points next season replacing Fulham. Zzzzzzzzzz

Both of them will be relegated. And them and Watford will be the top three. The closed shop is here. Their budget will be 10 times ours. If they need to bolster their already humongous and we'll paid squads, Seny Dieng, Chris Willock and Rob Dickie will be theirs for a few million.

Today's game between them was a poor Premier League game, but they are both miles and miles ahead of anything we've seen this season apart from the Fulham (a) game.

I get the feeling this season was our chance to sneak in. We may well have missed the boat yet again...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Norwich v Burnley on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 991 viewsdaveB

Norwich v Burnley on 22:15 - Apr 10 by davman

Both of them will be relegated. And them and Watford will be the top three. The closed shop is here. Their budget will be 10 times ours. If they need to bolster their already humongous and we'll paid squads, Seny Dieng, Chris Willock and Rob Dickie will be theirs for a few million.

Today's game between them was a poor Premier League game, but they are both miles and miles ahead of anything we've seen this season apart from the Fulham (a) game.

I get the feeling this season was our chance to sneak in. We may well have missed the boat yet again...

It's the same every year, the 3 who came down last year should have been the top 3 but only 1 of them going up as things stand. Next year will be the same
Norwich v Burnley on 04:57 - Apr 11 with 920 viewsdavman

Norwich v Burnley on 23:12 - Apr 10 by daveB

It's the same every year, the 3 who came down last year should have been the top 3 but only 1 of them going up as things stand. Next year will be the same

Of the three teams going up,, at least two of them will have been injected with parachute payments and I reckon that will be three once Huddersfield or Sheff U win the playoffs.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Norwich v Burnley on 08:04 - Apr 11 with 857 viewsdaveB

Norwich v Burnley on 04:57 - Apr 11 by davman

Of the three teams going up,, at least two of them will have been injected with parachute payments and I reckon that will be three once Huddersfield or Sheff U win the playoffs.

of course they have a massive advantage but there is always a chance to get into the top 6, we had a great chance this year and I wouldn't rule us or anyone out next year either.
Norwich v Burnley on 08:22 - Apr 11 with 828 viewsdistortR

Norwich v Burnley on 04:57 - Apr 11 by davman

can't see past Forest for the play-off's
Norwich v Burnley on 08:25 - Apr 11 with 810 viewsswitchingcode

Norwich v Burnley on 08:22 - Apr 11 by distortR

can't see past Forest for the play-off's

Got a feeling Middlesborough will
Norwich v Burnley on 09:34 - Apr 11 with 781 viewsdaveB

Norwich v Burnley on 08:25 - Apr 11 by switchingcode

Got a feeling Middlesborough will

I've fancied them for a while but they are making hard work of getting into the top 6 at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024