Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh 09:30 - Jul 16 with 2659 viewsenfieldargh

Was really enjoying listening to his interview and forgot how injured he was towards the end of his career, how wasted was he for England, and he made good points regarding players that got taken to World Cups/Euros forget which, over him and Gazza who could change a game with a piece of magic, Rob Lee certainly offered up much more.

Near the end of his interview the mood changed and the only problem I have with the 3 presenters(apart from them being DNBs) is there use of nick names for players and introducing topics that they know about but I haven't a clue at first until it might become apparent as the interview moves along.

I had no idea that LeTis has strong views on Covid vaccines being a world hoax well there are enough anti vaxers and that Italian authorities used actors when covid first struck to cough and weaze on camera. He has stated on his twiiter that he does not believe that some photos of Russian atrocities in Ukraine have been stage managed.

Have just started to listen to Keith Treacy and his anal orifice

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 09:33 - Jul 16 with 2644 viewsSydneyRs

Brilliant player but now spends his time being a loon on twitter. Not quite at David Icke levels yet but give him time.
Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 10:04 - Jul 16 with 2544 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Many moons ago I was in a bar in southern Bolivia run by a Saints fan. He’d travelled back for MLT’s testimonial and I read an interview in the match program he’d brought back.

He attributed a lot of the reason for his non-selection down to the fact that he’d snubbed moves to Spurs and Chelsea when Venables and Hoddle were their respective managers. At the height of his powers he was on £4k per week and in preferring to play for his team, he past up a lot of cash. In my book, good for him.

However, a mate met Venables iand he gave a different reason: MLT too slow for the international game and didn’t track back enough. Consequently, when the oppo have the ball, you’re effectively playing with 10-men.

Loved MLT, thought he was one of those players that was sublime on his day and worth the entrance fee on his own.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 10:30]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 10:12 - Jul 16 with 2503 viewsbrendan

If I remember correctly, Le Tissier turned down £17k a week from Spurs to stay at Saints who were paying him £1700 a week
Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 10:38 - Jul 16 with 2404 viewsted_hendrix

At the Dell we were giving him and his big nose a fair bit of stick, I gotta say he was brilliant that day and he also gave us a bit of stick back regarding his big nose (with a grin on his face).
He was untouchable that day, what a fabulous player he was he run us ragged.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 16:21 - Jul 16 with 2093 viewsenfieldargh

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 10:04 - Jul 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Many moons ago I was in a bar in southern Bolivia run by a Saints fan. He’d travelled back for MLT’s testimonial and I read an interview in the match program he’d brought back.

He attributed a lot of the reason for his non-selection down to the fact that he’d snubbed moves to Spurs and Chelsea when Venables and Hoddle were their respective managers. At the height of his powers he was on £4k per week and in preferring to play for his team, he past up a lot of cash. In my book, good for him.

However, a mate met Venables iand he gave a different reason: MLT too slow for the international game and didn’t track back enough. Consequently, when the oppo have the ball, you’re effectively playing with 10-men.

Loved MLT, thought he was one of those players that was sublime on his day and worth the entrance fee on his own.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 10:30]

Yes all this and more discussed

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 22:13 - Jul 16 with 1799 viewspaulparker

Tiss was born to play for us , would have been a class number 10
3 things stand out to me with him

Him, shearer and rod Wallace tore us a new one in 89 at HQ 4-1

Back in 94 me and a West Ham mate went to the fell to see West Ham play saints
“His got a fcuking big nose “ was sang the whole game by the away end
The season after we played them and started the chant and he bent in a free kick and gave us some proper stick back , the away end was silent

As for his views , he is entitled to them , it’s called free speech

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 22:21 - Jul 16 with 1774 viewsdigswellhoop

please watch him with neville on socer watch same eara as stan Rodney nobody to a chance wed would have won word cup
Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 22:23 - Jul 16 with 1762 viewsdigswellhoop

one of the best
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Le Tissier on Undr the cosh on 07:36 - Jul 17 with 1561 viewseasthertsr

Magnificent footballer, complete fruitcake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024