Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Halesworth 20:04 - Aug 8 with 1279 viewsDubaiR

I know a few live close and comments about seeing a couple of QPR fans in Halesworth but are there any fellow Rs living here?

My petrol is paid for so always happy to offer a lift.
Halesworth on 21:32 - Aug 8 with 1088 views222gers

Have they still got that little Morris Minor in the car dealers ?
Halesworth on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 1035 viewscolinallcars

I've got friends just up the road in Blythburgh, Wangford ( from whence Hank Wangford came ), and Middleton. Lovely place, when I win the lottery, I'll move there !
Halesworth on 12:43 - Aug 9 with 777 viewsNorthLondonR

Not necessarily Halesworth specifically, but there has always been an inordinate amount of Rs in Suffolk. I think initially it may have been down to the Post Office (now BT) opening their research centre in Martlesham but growing up in Ipswich I often got a Urrrs shouted in my direction whenever I was in my shirt.

Quite a few Spuds, Arsenal and Wet Spam too, but crucially rarely any scum, but plenty of your usual Liverpool, Man Yoo and of course Tow'en fans
Halesworth on 13:41 - Aug 9 with 702 viewsterryb

Halesworth on 12:43 - Aug 9 by NorthLondonR

Not necessarily Halesworth specifically, but there has always been an inordinate amount of Rs in Suffolk. I think initially it may have been down to the Post Office (now BT) opening their research centre in Martlesham but growing up in Ipswich I often got a Urrrs shouted in my direction whenever I was in my shirt.

Quite a few Spuds, Arsenal and Wet Spam too, but crucially rarely any scum, but plenty of your usual Liverpool, Man Yoo and of course Tow'en fans

As well as the post office, Guardian Royal & Willis Faber insurance companies moved their head offices in the late 60's/early 70's. However, I've never met anyone working for those companies who supported Rangers!

The number of our fans that I see on the train has decreased considerably over the last five years. I think this is due to the children in those parties getting older & the parent having to stay at home!
Halesworth on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 661 viewsMarcButton

i drive in from Lowestoft for home games would be interested in a lift normally a couple of us at least
Halesworth on 14:14 - Aug 9 with 636 viewsstowmarketrange

Halesworth on 13:41 - Aug 9 by terryb

As well as the post office, Guardian Royal & Willis Faber insurance companies moved their head offices in the late 60's/early 70's. However, I've never met anyone working for those companies who supported Rangers!

The number of our fans that I see on the train has decreased considerably over the last five years. I think this is due to the children in those parties getting older & the parent having to stay at home!

I only use the trains now for midweek and away games,but there were a few more on the trains then compared to now.The cost of the train fares now might be a factor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024