Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberts 20:25 - Aug 14 with 1128 viewsconnell10

To say I'm impressed with what I've seen so far would be a understament! Class is the word , makes time and space!! Surprised Leeds let him go!! Well done evil Les and Co!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Roberts on 20:55 - Aug 14 with 1005 viewsDieByYourSide

Looked a cut above as soon as he came on at Charlton.

We'll have to find a place for him in the first XI once he's fully fit - the thought of him Chair & Willock in the same team is exciting.

Should be great for his confidence the world of good after a tough time with Leeds fans by the sounds of it.

Didn't understand the signing at the time but once you realise he's not a no.9 it all makes more sense, although he'll still be wanting to contribute more G/A numbers than he has in his career so far.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Roberts on 22:12 - Aug 14 with 731 viewsrobith

I like how direct he is...one thing we sometimes lacked under Warburton was someone who'd go "sod passing this, I'm running straight at goal as fast as I can"
Roberts on 22:30 - Aug 14 with 650 viewsDorse

Roberts on 22:12 - Aug 14 by robith

I like how direct he is...one thing we sometimes lacked under Warburton was someone who'd go "sod passing this, I'm running straight at goal as fast as I can"

We've had loads of them over the years. Some of them even managed to take the ball with them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024