Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse 16:55 - Mar 29 with 1666 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No shock here. Will be interesting to see what if any punishment follows.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/29/roman-abramovich-secretly-bankroll

[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 16:56]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse on 17:26 - Mar 29 with 1476 viewsTacticalR

Discussion about this back in 2017:

How Chelsea’s links to Vitesse Arnhem run deeper than the public was told
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/190797/how-chelse

Air hostess clique

Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse on 17:30 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is the first proof, as far as I know.
I'm not clear, though, what the punishment could or should be.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse on 18:03 - Mar 29 with 1379 viewseastside_r

A Stamford Bridge Too Far?
Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse on 19:00 - Mar 29 with 1248 viewsted_hendrix

Nothing will happen they are so wealthy they are above any law known to mankind.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Guardian - Chelsea Bankrolled Vitesse on 19:15 - Mar 29 with 1208 viewsthemodfather

qpr will cop a fine, it is always our fault.
what sickens me and many, Roman was great ( not my word) in the eyes of the fa, prem lge etc he sat there and 3 bbc programmes went out about dodgy deals, funds, his dodgy deals, players and blood doping etc THEY DID NOTHING as cups and titles poured in . then russia went into ukraine and he was out? if he was ok for years why was he a risk now?
not that i care about him or that lot but am incensed at the effing fa doing eff all, again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024