Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has not started a losing match day thread 01:43 - Apr 6 with 1097 viewsnumptydumpty

We need you now and for rest of season...

Stand up and be counted !!!!!

Perhaps those not afflicted by match day thread starter DOOM join forces to jointly come the rescue of our GREAT football club

Your Football Team needs you NOW !!!!!!!!

YOUR winning thread awaits YOU !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 05:10 - Apr 6 with 1041 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It's almost as poisoned a chalice as the actual QPR manager's job.

Not sure who initiated the 1967 League Cup final fred, but if s/he is still alive, your team needs you!!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 6:58]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:24 - Apr 6 with 978 viewsnumptydumpty

Who did the Watford game ???

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:25 - Apr 6 with 974 viewsRs_Holy

Me.... but its too late now :(
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 7:26]
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:28 - Apr 6 with 958 viewsnumptydumpty

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:25 - Apr 6 by Rs_Holy

Take over at half time perhaps then if things NOT going to plan !!!

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:00 - Apr 6 with 932 viewsWokingR

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:28 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Take over at half time perhaps then if things NOT going to plan !!!

When do we get out pitchforks though and go looking for dmm ?
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:18 - Apr 6 with 923 viewsMrSheen

I’m still bitter after being sacked one game into my reign as a result of Jack Colback’s late equaliser last season. You don’t deserve me.
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:22 - Apr 6 with 919 viewsconnell10

I had a run once , even got a few scores right......but typical rangers it all went titso!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:23 - Apr 6 with 913 viewshubble

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 07:25 - Apr 6 by Rs_Holy

But it was the 'Hornets (defeat)' in brackets that did it, because it was a Hornets defeat! It just needs to say PNE (defeat) and we're set.

Edit: Oh crikey, I've just seen Dave's stuck his head over the parapet and started it...! Good luck Dave and all who sail in you...
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 8:25]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:32 - Apr 6 with 904 viewsconnell10

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:23 - Apr 6 by hubble

But it was the 'Hornets (defeat)' in brackets that did it, because it was a Hornets defeat! It just needs to say PNE (defeat) and we're set.

Edit: Oh crikey, I've just seen Dave's stuck his head over the parapet and started it...! Good luck Dave and all who sail in you...
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 8:25]

Ive got a bad feeling about this!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 08:38 - Apr 6 with 895 viewsloftboy

I did the Blackpool game, shall I start this one! 😇

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 09:15 - Apr 6 with 855 viewshubble

😂

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 09:19 - Apr 6 with 842 viewsSydneyRs

My only one was the opening day Bolton game in 2011 after our promotion to the prem.

Made the decision to retire after that.
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 09:20 - Apr 6 with 838 viewshubble

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 09:19 - Apr 6 by SydneyRs

My only one was the opening day Bolton game in 2011 after our promotion to the prem.

Made the decision to retire after that.

Cuh, I was at that game. At least I know who to blame now, after all these years!

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 11:47 - Apr 6 with 745 viewsSydneyRs

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 09:20 - Apr 6 by hubble

Cuh, I was at that game. At least I know who to blame now, after all these years!

Sincere apologies. I thought I was being clever doing our first prem game for 15 years!
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 736 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I've never done one. Tell you what stick me down for the Burnley match.
Who has not started a losing match day thread on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 736 viewshubble

Who has not started a losing match day thread on 11:47 - Apr 6 by SydneyRs

Sincere apologies. I thought I was being clever doing our first prem game for 15 years!

Haha, fair enough, I'm not blaming you really, obv!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024