Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes interview 20:05 - Apr 11 with 1862 viewsbosh67

He's a good lad. I admire him for being able to play at all after pneumonia and a busted lung. It's quite some effort. One of the few I would try and keep next season if we stay up because although he scores so few goals, if you actually put the ball on his head running towards the goal then he has a fair chance of getting more goals.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/dykes-post-wbaqpr-110423/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dykes interview on 20:08 - Apr 11 with 1834 viewsOldPedro

Assuming we need to generate some transfer fees in the summer, I can see him being sold.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Dykes interview on 22:08 - Apr 11 with 1558 viewsnumptydumpty

A wholehearted trier who half this board seem to have major issues with.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Dykes interview on 22:20 - Apr 11 with 1503 viewsdaveB

He played well yesterday but that was his first goal since November, he really needs to add more goals to his game
Dykes interview on 23:18 - Apr 11 with 1375 viewsnix

He's gutsy and I think he makes a big difference when he plays, despite the lack of goals.

Also he fronts up and seems to be the only one willing to have an interview with Nick atm as he seems to have become the official spokesman recently.
Dykes interview on 23:50 - Apr 11 with 1335 viewsSydneyRs

Dykes gets a lot of undeserved hate and I've always thought that we will watch him do very well elsewhere when he leaves. With the right service he's more than capable of scoring excellent goals like the one v WBA and brings much more than goals to the table also.
Dykes interview on 08:00 - Apr 12 with 1105 viewsStevenageRanger

Think that is the first time I have seen an extended interview with Lyndon.

I remember Beale saying that he is a very sensitive person and his tatoos may give off a different vibe! (Something like that anyway) He came across like that in the interview.

Great goal on Monday but does need more goals to his game. I dont doubt his work rate and desire to do well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024