Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When football goes completely mad 22:24 - Jul 20 with 1839 viewsbosh67

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66262753

Burnley pay £19m for a goalkeeper who hasn't actually played in the Premiership and is 20.

"Trafford, 20, is yet to appear in the Premier League and has spent the previous two seasons on loan in League One with Accrington and Bolton."

We got £2m for Dieng and a million for Smithies.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

When football goes completely mad on 22:28 - Jul 20 with 1802 viewsBoston

Because he's good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

When football goes completely mad on 07:00 - Jul 21 with 1589 viewsSK_hoops

To be fair, the one and only game I've seen him in was the England under 21 final the other week and he was outstanding.
When football goes completely mad on 07:09 - Jul 21 with 1564 viewsNorthernr

I mean, I agree with you, it's crazy money, but I watched that lad play for Bolton last season and he was astoundingly good. Lower midtable team elevated into the play-off positions on the back of how good the keeper was.
When football goes completely mad on 07:34 - Jul 21 with 1515 viewslightwaterhoop

Yes,football is completely mad but this seems a very sensible bit of business to me.
When football goes completely mad on 11:07 - Jul 21 with 1353 viewsQPR_John

When football goes completely mad on 07:34 - Jul 21 by lightwaterhoop

Yes,football is completely mad but this seems a very sensible bit of business to me.

Well that £15M up front will certainly help Manchester City get through this season
When football goes completely mad on 11:25 - Jul 21 with 1278 viewsdannyblue

Also odd because they'd already signed an expensive keeper from City last summer?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024