Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pics from yesterday 13:58 - Aug 6 with 1149 viewsNorthernr

What a wonderful Sunday I'm having...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/gallery/match:147497/wa
Pics from yesterday on 14:02 - Aug 6 with 1109 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Could be worse, I'm in 'hobbycraft'.
Pics from yesterday on 14:05 - Aug 6 with 1093 viewsHooping_Mad

Poor SDM looks like he's aged about 20 years in 45 minutes

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Pics from yesterday on 14:09 - Aug 6 with 1073 viewsRs_Holy

thanks Clive
Pics from yesterday on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 1060 viewsDesertBoot

On this occasion seeing Wayne Rooney in a Derby padded coat would have been preferable,

Wish I could be like David Watts

Pics from yesterday on 14:17 - Aug 6 with 1027 viewsGaryBannister86

Pics from yesterday on 14:12 - Aug 6 by DesertBoot

On this occasion seeing Wayne Rooney in a Derby padded coat would have been preferable,

The two pics of the away end are magnificent. Hundreds in shot, all of them with a face like thunder.
Pics from yesterday on 14:27 - Aug 6 with 973 viewsngbqpr

Those away end pics...so miserable...both with just one lone voice still with sufficient energy to stand up and shout at the moon.

Also...I'm very much live & let live, in favour of self expression...I see one of those 50 / 60+ punks, mods, rockers, hippies etc - and generally think, good on ya.

But for this role, given the nature of his workforce, I'm unconvinced the tight jeans / belt buckle / cowboy boots wardrobe. is doing him any favours. I don't think that's how it should be...but I'm not an impressionable 23 year old elite sportsman working in a notoriously cheap banter-laden environment, who's come through an academy system full of tracksuit-clad. robots.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Pics from yesterday on 15:40 - Aug 6 with 831 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Pics from yesterday on 14:12 - Aug 6 by DesertBoot

Is it me, or do the inflatables they use to act as a wall at the new state of the art training ground, look like Rooney in his final day's playing at Derby?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024