Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview 13:34 - Oct 23 with 882 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61121
Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview on 14:54 - Oct 23 with 760 viewsvanrrrr

“Without Corberan, West Brom would be screwed. He has transformed the atmosphere around the club. The reason why we improved so much last season was due to Corberan’s coaching style and attention to detail. The change in attitude among the players was noticeable“

The kind of transformation I could get behind.
Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview on 14:57 - Oct 23 with 751 viewsNorthernr

Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview on 14:54 - Oct 23 by vanrrrr

“Without Corberan, West Brom would be screwed. He has transformed the atmosphere around the club. The reason why we improved so much last season was due to Corberan’s coaching style and attention to detail. The change in attitude among the players was noticeable“

The kind of transformation I could get behind.

That's an actual transformation.
Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview on 15:09 - Oct 23 with 705 viewsR_from_afar

There seem to be so many parallels between West Brom's situation and ours but the key difference for me is that Corberan is actually achieving the sort of results that we were told Ainsworth was going to. Sigh.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Corberan's fine work continues to mask off-field troubles - Interview on 16:40 - Oct 23 with 604 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks as ever, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024