| why do we do certain things a certain way in life 13:43 - Sep 30 with 963 views | wombat | Just had a thought why when you have a sandwich do you cut top to bottom normally and not left to right across the bread, |  |
| |  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 13:48 - Sep 30 with 925 views | colinallcars | My fav sarnie is brown shrimp. You have to press the outside edges hard or the shrimps fall out, then cut through the middle. . |  | |  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 13:59 - Sep 30 with 895 views | WokingR | Cut diagonally It's exotic |  | |  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 867 views | MrSheen | Steady on boys, save some good stuff for nearer the end of the international break. |  | |  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:32 - Sep 30 with 799 views | SimonJames | I cut diagonally. Easier to start eating and holds the filling in better. |  |
| 100% of people who drink water will die. |
|  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 758 views | thame_hoops | And when we knock on a door, why do we lift our arm and hand up, that’s extra effort. Why not knock at waist level? |  |
|  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 15:10 - Sep 30 with 728 views | Mick_S |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:58 - Sep 30 by thame_hoops | And when we knock on a door, why do we lift our arm and hand up, that’s extra effort. Why not knock at waist level? |
Knocking at waist level could look very suspect especially if no one is in. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 10:05 - Oct 1 with 437 views | langtoft | Hang on in there Will. Day 12/20 of the international break |  | |  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 11:26 - Oct 1 with 389 views | Bluce_Ree | Tapping on cans of coke. Every time I get a can of fizzy drink, I tap it on top three times. I once heard f**king years ago that it stops it exploding if the can has been agitated. I've also since heard, many times, that that is in fact complete bollocks. And yet I still do it, pavlovian like. Worse though. Every time I take a piss, I spit in the bog first. I don't spit anywhere else EVER (I advocate for public hangings for public spitters), but I've got this like spit-piss chain going. Like it helps my brain tell my body that it's pissing time. That's fine. EXCEPT that during Covid I was in a Costa or something for some reason and I went for a piss and spat in my mask. |  |
| Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 13:17 - Oct 1 with 256 views | Bluce_Ree | Diagonal makes sense as you can put the pointy bit in your gob first and work your way in. |  |
| Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. |
|  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:17 - Oct 1 with 194 views | wombat |
ill rival that with does coke( the fizzy soft drink ) taste better our of A Can b Glass bottle C Plastic bottle ? for me always the old school glass bottle wins |  |
|  |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 15:04 - Oct 1 with 140 views | E17hoop |
| why do we do certain things a certain way in life on 14:17 - Oct 1 by wombat | ill rival that with does coke( the fizzy soft drink ) taste better our of A Can b Glass bottle C Plastic bottle ? for me always the old school glass bottle wins |
Glass. It's chemically inert and doesn't react to the ingredients and will also retain more CO2. As a Greek waiter once told me about 40 years ago, if you pour your fizzy drinks into a glass, they'll always taste better. |  |
|  |
| |