Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mk dons tickets 12:46 - Jan 16 with 1730 viewswittle

offy saying loads left seems like many are taking a night off and watching on the box instead about 8or 9 thousand i reckon.
mk dons tickets on 12:49 - Jan 16 with 1270 viewsballbag

It's going to be a weird atmosphere. Shit load of seats left.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=4633
mk dons tickets on 12:52 - Jan 16 with 1245 viewsLewes_r

They shouldve offered the incentive of first shout for chelsea ticket if you go to this match.. Wouldve pulled a couple a thousand more in methinks

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

mk dons tickets on 12:58 - Jan 16 with 1208 viewsJuzzie

Could be a bloomin' cold night too! Long johns, thermals, my heated waistcoat (niiiice) and thermos flask will all be prepared in the morning. Some bugger got my ST seat too so I've had to get a seat elsewhere.

mk dons tickets on 12:59 - Jan 16 with 1198 viewsactonman

probably same fans not going tweeting tony abuse. 10 quid ffs gets me x2 tkts, what do some people want
mk dons tickets on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 1181 viewswillis1980

theres 4000 left dont think thats too bad to be honest,given that its a tuesday night, its freezing, its on telly, theyre 2 leagues below us, our poor cup form, our poor form of late yada yada yada

i expect 12000ish people to turn up
mk dons tickets on 13:06 - Jan 16 with 1159 viewsactonman

aunt nellys dont want to know
mk dons tickets on 13:12 - Jan 16 with 1128 viewsloftboy

Welll there's 4 from here going

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

mk dons tickets on 13:29 - Jan 16 with 1065 viewscalders

mk dons tickets on 13:12 - Jan 16 by loftboy

Welll there's 4 from here going

Grabbed four last week thinking this may sell out, Hughes first home game and with samba and Alex at the back tevez and the Brazilian wonder kid up front thought I'd better get in early.
Login to get fewer ads

mk dons tickets on 13:38 - Jan 16 with 1025 viewsheadhoops

mk dons tickets on 12:58 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

Could be a bloomin' cold night too! Long johns, thermals, my heated waistcoat (niiiice) and thermos flask will all be prepared in the morning. Some bugger got my ST seat too so I've had to get a seat elsewhere.

were going and dont give a sh1t about the cold!

hate so say it but junior is only 15 so he cannot remember us winning in the Cup....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

mk dons tickets on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 903 viewssmegma

mk dons tickets on 13:06 - Jan 16 by actonman

aunt nellys dont want to know

Then if ( a BIG IF i know !) we get through to the next round Aunt Nelly and Uncle Johnny Coombe-Lately will be all over this site like a rash bemoaning the fact they couldn't get a ticket.
mk dons tickets on 16:31 - Jan 16 with 882 viewsElHoop

Managed to get into Platinum so should be fun. Is there legroom in those seats?

Will be leaving early if it goes to extra time as junior has early rise for school.

In theory this game could finish at about 11.00pm if it goes to penalties.

I refuse to miss any of our long-awaited cup run.
mk dons tickets on 17:13 - Jan 16 with 814 viewsTW_R

mk dons tickets on 13:38 - Jan 16 by headhoops

were going and dont give a sh1t about the cold!

hate so say it but junior is only 15 so he cannot remember us winning in the Cup....

I'm 42 and I can't remember us winning in the cup!
mk dons tickets on 17:25 - Jan 16 with 790 viewsted_hendrix

My ST seat had gone when I bought my ticket, so I've moved right to the front of the lower loft behind the goal.
I'll be the one ranting and raving at everyone and anyone who'll listen.
"hold the ball, keep the fcking ball, watch the runner you prick" (that sort of thing).

Probably get thrown out again.

Which would be nice.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

mk dons tickets on 17:33 - Jan 16 with 760 viewsBlackCrowe

Lording it up on in Platinum seats for £10 plus £2 for Crowe jnr. Looking forward to gorging on prawn sarnies and look disdainfully at all peasants in loft, ellerslie etc.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

mk dons tickets on 17:41 - Jan 16 with 735 viewseastside_r

mk dons tickets on 17:33 - Jan 16 by BlackCrowe

Lording it up on in Platinum seats for £10 plus £2 for Crowe jnr. Looking forward to gorging on prawn sarnies and look disdainfully at all peasants in loft, ellerslie etc.

Ha ha!

All you get extra is the central elevated view (best in the house) plus a bit of foam padding on your seat, you'll have to take your own sarnies.
mk dons tickets on 17:42 - Jan 16 with 731 viewspomanjou

mk dons tickets on 17:33 - Jan 16 by BlackCrowe

I doubt it BC. Anything over 5ft and normal leg length will leave with special ridged knees and the only fish you're likely to smell is bloater paste in the loos. What you can do is look to left or right, as appropriate, and cheer or jeer our foreign owners in their open top padded seat paddock which you may aspire to.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

mk dons tickets on 17:45 - Jan 16 with 721 viewsthemodfather

mk dons tickets on 17:42 - Jan 16 by pomanjou

I doubt it BC. Anything over 5ft and normal leg length will leave with special ridged knees and the only fish you're likely to smell is bloater paste in the loos. What you can do is look to left or right, as appropriate, and cheer or jeer our foreign owners in their open top padded seat paddock which you may aspire to.

we need our fans there, they'd want chelsea tkts soon enough
dons will have a big support and be noisy...if we aren't up for this we are stuffed
sod tv..be there....i have to go to work from final whistle, be nice to know it's worth it and have our "friends" over from the fridge.
mk dons tickets on 17:50 - Jan 16 with 702 viewsHarrowRoadR

mk dons tickets on 12:58 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

Can you take a thermos in? I wondered that but as they seem to practically strip search you when you go in I thought better of it.
mk dons tickets on 17:55 - Jan 16 with 689 viewspomanjou

mk dons tickets on 17:50 - Jan 16 by HarrowRoadR

Can you take a thermos in? I wondered that but as they seem to practically strip search you when you go in I thought better of it.

Pull your hat down and look very old. I havent been searched in about 12/13 years.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

mk dons tickets on 17:59 - Jan 16 with 680 viewsBlackCrowe

mk dons tickets on 17:42 - Jan 16 by pomanjou

WHAT? My seat won't be padded?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

mk dons tickets on 17:59 - Jan 16 with 677 viewsHarrowRoadR

mk dons tickets on 17:55 - Jan 16 by pomanjou

Pull your hat down and look very old. I havent been searched in about 12/13 years.

Unfortunately I am old and it makes no difference, and I'm female but still don't get away with it.

But can I take a thermos in?
mk dons tickets on 18:03 - Jan 16 with 666 viewspomanjou

mk dons tickets on 17:59 - Jan 16 by HarrowRoadR

Unfortunately I am old and it makes no difference, and I'm female but still don't get away with it.

But can I take a thermos in?

I'm a 73 year old total skinhead. Maybe I frighten them?

mk dons tickets on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 617 viewssmegma

mk dons tickets on 17:59 - Jan 16 by BlackCrowe

WHAT? My seat won't be padded?

Gonna play havoc with my farmers. Can I bring Preparation H in the ground ?
mk dons tickets on 19:35 - Jan 16 with 556 viewswillis1980

any ideas how many tickets franchise fc have paid?
mk dons tickets on 19:36 - Jan 16 with 550 viewsElHoop

Must be about 2000. They sold the first 1300 in a couple of days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024