Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert resigns - now on BBC 15:47 - May 31 with 978 viewsShotKneesHoop

Official - Canaries not singing any more

Alan Partridge is looking to make a come back in East Anglia.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 15:50 - May 31 with 961 viewsWeaverQPR

Be funny if Villa offered the job to somebody else and Lambert ended up jobless.

@WeavQPR

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 15:53 - May 31 with 945 viewsblacky200

His resignation has not been accepted by the six fingered ones This is going to get messy.
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 15:56 - May 31 with 927 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd rather stay in Norwich than go to Villa. Their pies are nice though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:02 - May 31 with 895 viewsAunt_Nelly

What a difference a week makes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18173465
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:11 - May 31 with 867 viewsHantsR

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:02 - May 31 by Aunt_Nelly

What a difference a week makes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18173465

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18285404

This is the latest link.
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:23 - May 31 with 823 viewsLewes_r

what goes around comes around etc

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:55 - May 31 with 720 viewsHAYESBOY

Hes not doing a Hughes is he?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:57 - May 31 with 708 viewsBlackCrowe

Well I think it's lovely. For some bizarre reason the flipping budgies have such a problem with QPR, starting with their bleating about us getting a points deduction for Faurlin-gate and then all through last season.

Unless they recruit a diamond of a manager (possibly Chris Hughton is the only one I could envisage being available for this role) then they are down down down next season IMO. Bloody hope we don't try an approach for Fatty Holt though.

Feel a bit sorry for the Swans though. I suspect they'll struggle big time too but their supporters seem to modest and grounded enough not to gloat or be tossers like Norwich.

So my current prediciton for bottom 5 next season is: Norwich, Swansea, West Ham, Wigan, Stoke. And not us!!!

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:24 - May 31 with 639 views100percent

"and no matter what happens, he will always get a warm reception at carrow road...."

this did raise a smile for me........
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:38 - May 31 with 609 viewswittle

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:57 - May 31 by BlackCrowe

Well I think it's lovely. For some bizarre reason the flipping budgies have such a problem with QPR, starting with their bleating about us getting a points deduction for Faurlin-gate and then all through last season.

Unless they recruit a diamond of a manager (possibly Chris Hughton is the only one I could envisage being available for this role) then they are down down down next season IMO. Bloody hope we don't try an approach for Fatty Holt though.

Feel a bit sorry for the Swans though. I suspect they'll struggle big time too but their supporters seem to modest and grounded enough not to gloat or be tossers like Norwich.

So my current prediciton for bottom 5 next season is: Norwich, Swansea, West Ham, Wigan, Stoke. And not us!!!

cant see swansea having to much of a problem,they have been playing the same system for years.as long as they dont pick a manager that wants to change everything there shouldnt be to much trouble for them,norwich could be a different story though.
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:39 - May 31 with 601 viewsNorthernr

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:38 - May 31 by wittle

cant see swansea having to much of a problem,they have been playing the same system for years.as long as they dont pick a manager that wants to change everything there shouldnt be to much trouble for them,norwich could be a different story though.

Apparently they're about to pick Graeme Jones, Wigan assistant.
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:40 - May 31 with 595 viewshighleverhoopL

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 16:57 - May 31 by BlackCrowe

I can't believe anyone who has encountered the two sets of fans in and around Shepherds Bush when they are playing us, would describe Swansea as modest and grounded and Norwich as tossers. Swansea are animals at the Cardiff/Millwall level, Norwich come in peace.

I can't understand why so much anger is wasted on Norwich just because they have a few gobby keyboard warriors who have taken against us. Are they typical?
Norwich is a well run modest club which treats its large support well. Ok they have a monopoly of an 80 mile radius but surely there are clubs more deserving of contempt?
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:41 - May 31 with 592 viewswittle

Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 17:39 - May 31 by Northernr

Apparently they're about to pick Graeme Jones, Wigan assistant.

sounds about right wigan do play the same kind of stuff
Lambert resigns - now on BBC on 18:28 - May 31 with 483 viewsgueRRilla

What happened with Holt btw? Last I heard was his transfer request was rejected. Would be great for us if Holt and Lambert were out the door.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024