Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... 11:11 - Jun 12 with 1813 viewsTonto

Diakite
a goalie
Paddy leaving

I was kinda expecting these to have been wrapped up early this week...

or am I just getting impatient (first and fastest after all)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:15 - Jun 12 with 1396 viewsboobishabang

Doubt much will be done now until after the Euro's, would of been nice to hear the official Diakite signing has gone through, even though he's on Twitter saying its all been done (that is if the account is real)
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:16 - Jun 12 with 1386 viewsNorthernr

We have this same thread at this time every summer. Who has actually signed any players? Southampton have paid twice what he's worth to sign Jay Rodriquez - anybody else?
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:17 - Jun 12 with 1381 viewsQPunkR

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:16 - Jun 12 by Northernr

We have this same thread at this time every summer. Who has actually signed any players? Southampton have paid twice what he's worth to sign Jay Rodriquez - anybody else?

ManUre and Arsenal have stepped in early to get their big-name signings in

QPR - "shit but local"

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:18 - Jun 12 with 1375 viewsdaveB

It's very early in the summer, i wouldn't expect much to happen before the end of June although the Barton thing should come to a head this week, it's been a few weeks since the club started looking into it.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:26 - Jun 12 with 1361 viewsRangersw12

I can't remember us ever signing a player in early June ?

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:29 - Jun 12 with 1346 viewsadhoc_qpr

It would be great to have new players signed, sealed and delivered to arrive at pre-season training with all the rest - but i think the reality is players, agents and selling clubs are all looking out for the best deal/offer, so they are in no real rush in the main and would prefer a bidding war or a inflated deadline day bid!
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:30 - Jun 12 with 1341 viewsTonto

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:16 - Jun 12 by Northernr

this wasn't/isn't a "why havent we signed anyone yet"...

its a specific "according to reports we HAVE signed someone (two players if reports are to be believed - one announced on the opposing teams website) and the club's offcial line was that Sparky is on holiday, dotting i's crossing t's etc."

and yet a week after that STILL nothing.

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:32 - Jun 12 with 1332 viewsJamie

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:26 - Jun 12 by Rangersw12

I can't remember us ever signing a player in early June ?

We signed Armel in May 06. Bad omen really.
Login to get fewer ads

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:37 - Jun 12 with 1319 viewsadhoc_qpr

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:30 - Jun 12 by Tonto

its a specific "according to reports we HAVE signed someone (two players if reports are to be believed - one announced on the opposing teams website) and the club's offcial line was that Sparky is on holiday, dotting i's crossing t's etc."

Who are we supposed to have signed?

I've only seen a fake twitter account for Diakite - has there been more credible reports?

I assume if the club hasn't announced anything it's because it's not finalised, i'd rather that than the Helguson fiasco.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:37 - Jun 12 with 1316 viewsE17hoop

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:30 - Jun 12 by Tonto

Because the Press guy is on holiday?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:38 - Jun 12 with 1311 viewsNorthernr

Diakite is a strange one as like you say it was announced on the Nancy official website, but the rest is just paper talk and best ignored.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:46 - Jun 12 with 1279 viewsTonto

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:38 - Jun 12 by Northernr

Diakite is a strange one as like you say it was announced on the Nancy official website, but the rest is just paper talk and best ignored.

although Paddy Kenny's twitter account has been pretty candid about him going to Leeds.

I agree the Robert Green one is probably paper talk - but the Diakite one is the one i was most expecting by now.

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:52 - Jun 12 with 1254 viewsTheChef

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:15 - Jun 12 by boobishabang

Doubt much will be done now until after the Euro's, would of been nice to hear the official Diakite signing has gone through, even though he's on Twitter saying its all been done (that is if the account is real)

Wait till the first week of July.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:53 - Jun 12 with 1249 viewswittle

the club said a few weeks ago they would not be commenting on any potential deals until they are officially complete and thats good enough for me,anyway whats the rush chill out for a few weeks as most of these players will be hanging out for whoever is offering the most cash.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 11:55 - Jun 12 with 1246 viewsrunningman75

When is Faurlin expected to be fit by? This should be like a new signing considering he did not play under Hughes or with better players.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 12:21 - Jun 12 with 1189 viewsWokingR

Paddy Kenny, Shaun Derry & Jamie Mackie were all June signings 2 years ago.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 18:16 - Jun 12 with 1012 viewsJamie

Re: Diakite, would presume Nancy jumped the gun and announced the deal as done once we had agreed to take him.

We're no doubt waiting for him to get back from holiday and (hopefully) pass an extensive medical before we announce it as done.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 970 viewsPinnerPaul

You're right Clive and every year I post that most contract sdon't run out/start until the 1st July and you post what's the rush and someone else tells us all the staff are on holiday anyway!
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 921 viewsWeaverQPR

Id be very surprised if Andy Johnson,Samba Diakite and Rob Green are not Qpr players in the not to distant future.

@WeavQPR

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 921 viewsHarrowRussell

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 18:47 - Jun 12 by PinnerPaul

You're right Clive and every year I post that most contract sdon't run out/start until the 1st July and you post what's the rush and someone else tells us all the staff are on holiday anyway!

Transfer window does not open till July 1.
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 19:17 - Jun 12 with 910 viewsWeaverQPR

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 19:11 - Jun 12 by HarrowRussell

Transfer window does not open till July 1.

Man Utd are already announcing deals,although they are above the FA.

@WeavQPR

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 20:06 - Jun 12 with 853 viewsQPR1882

Where's Pete and his inside knowledge of all in's and outs at QPR when you need him.

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 21:11 - Jun 12 with 783 viewswestolian

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 20:06 - Jun 12 by QPR1882

Where's Pete and his inside knowledge of all in's and outs at QPR when you need him.

What about Ched Ev.............

Oh no, ignore that

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 21:13 - Jun 12 with 781 viewsNorthLondonR

Chelscum have wiped out half of Belgium's national debt this summer (combined with last)
Really thought a few signings would have been announced by now... on 22:38 - Jun 12 with 707 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Signings unlikely to be finalised by now and I like the fact that the club keeps cards closer to their chests than in the bad old leaky days.

Happy to hear nothing until July.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024