Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appologies 12:23 - Nov 11 with 1574 viewsHayesender

To anyone I may have offended at the game yesterday.

A mixture of too much alcohol and emotions running high watching a bunch of overpaid mercenaries masquerading as QPR players all got a bit too much for me.

So again, anyone who was offednded by some idiot who is old enough to know better in the black Fred Perry jacket, sorry

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Appologies on 12:38 - Nov 11 with 1540 viewsfblockasia

apology accepted .

we've all worn fred perry at one point or another
Appologies on 14:16 - Nov 11 with 1402 viewssevenhoop

had to move away from you, Hayes, altough i was quietly and under my breath agreeing with your sentiments. The point has been made many times before by s and othe supporters: most of these players don't give a toss about QPR, but for all of us, it's a hugey important part of our ilives, and will be long after they've gone
Appologies on 16:14 - Nov 11 with 1284 viewsIrishR

Were you one of the 3 guys shouting aggressively at an old man?

It was a messy atmosphere there yesterday and alot of tension. People chanting for hughes out and others defending him. Saw a few fans turning on each other which is not good to see.

There was a fella who"said" he done coke in the toilet aswell. all went downhill after that really but i guess he was happy :P
Appologies on 16:22 - Nov 11 with 1259 viewsRamseyR

Appologies on 16:14 - Nov 11 by IrishR

It was a messy atmosphere there yesterday and alot of tension. People chanting for hughes out and others defending him. Saw a few fans turning on each other which is not good to see.

There was a fella who"said" he done coke in the toilet aswell. all went downhill after that really but i guess he was happy :P

The coke heads spoil it for many. It's unfortunate if you're near them. [not aimed at the OP]
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Appologies on 16:26 - Nov 11 with 1249 viewsparker64

What I find odd about away games is how many people don't watch the football but are outside having a pint/fag/snorting coke/having a fight in the bogs. I know you can't expect to see us win or even draw but what's the point of going all that way and not watch the football?
Appologies on 16:54 - Nov 11 with 1204 viewsIrishR

The "only ten of us singing" chants did get annoying
Appologies on 17:14 - Nov 11 with 1138 viewsHayesender

Appologies on 16:14 - Nov 11 by IrishR

No, I was being a dick all by myself thank you

Appologies on 17:17 - Nov 11 with 1124 viewsMarc

Why do people use football as a reason to get coked up?
Login to get fewer ads

Appologies on 17:18 - Nov 11 with 1119 viewskensalriser

I don't get doing coke at football at all. Sad beyond belief.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Appologies on 17:47 - Nov 11 with 1054 viewsHayesender

Just for the record, I don't to coke etc

Appologies on 18:00 - Nov 11 with 1017 viewsToast_R

Appologies on 17:18 - Nov 11 by kensalriser

I don't get doing coke at football at all. Sad beyond belief.

Because despite many regular users of coke believing it's not addictive, they can no longer have as good a time without it. It also counteracts the effects of alcohol temporarily so to get the desired effect they drink more.

Terrible business and an easy drug to get into.
Appologies on 18:09 - Nov 11 with 989 viewsthame_hoops

The 'stand up and support your team' got tiresome too

Quite a poisonous atmosphere, Hughes looked quite shocked when he clapped the fans at the end by the tunnel
Appologies on 18:13 - Nov 11 with 979 viewsRangersw12

When you get people who think everyone should be up and singing regardless of the effort on the pitch and then you get people who are voicing displeasure at the effort on the pitch there is always arguments etc

Shame but one of those things

Appologies on 19:16 - Nov 11 with 841 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'm buggered if I'd buy coke at a football ground at £2.20 a bottle.

I'd rather be Tangoed by SuperRay.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Appologies on 19:39 - Nov 11 with 793 viewsNorthernr

I particularly enjoyed your 5 minute barney with my brother when you were actually both saying the same thing
Appologies on 20:09 - Nov 11 with 722 viewsHayesender

Appologies on 19:39 - Nov 11 by Northernr

I particularly enjoyed your 5 minute barney with my brother when you were actually both saying the same thing

Oh dear god

Appologies on 22:32 - Nov 11 with 597 viewsTGRRRSSS

Appologies on 19:39 - Nov 11 by Northernr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024