Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... 18:06 - Nov 20 with 1406 viewsNov77

According to this tweet by Ian Taylor:

I can confirm that stories suggesting that Mark Hughes was asked to resign and refused to are inaccurate

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:08 - Nov 20 with 1389 viewsPinnerPaul

There's a surprise.

No "members of the board" talking to TF either I expect to be annouced next!
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:09 - Nov 20 with 1375 viewsJuzzie

If that's the case I'd be sending a note out to all editors asking their journo's to bring their own food & drink to Loftus Road in future.

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:11 - Nov 20 with 1344 viewsdaveB

well to be honest it did sound a bit far fetched, if they want him to go they'll sack him.
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:13 - Nov 20 with 1332 viewsESSEXURs

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:11 - Nov 20 by daveB

well to be honest it did sound a bit far fetched, if they want him to go they'll sack him.

His next tweet will be

Crisis what crisis

Only at QPR!
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:24 - Nov 20 with 1265 viewsTGRRRSSS

Taylor is a bit irritating at times, he tweets away about QPR then gets slagged off, then moans on twitter about it.
Last season he had a right hissy fit after a quite stupid tweet which was very ill timed (I think maybe after the Chelsea away debacle) then was tweeting away about leaving twiiter cos he'd been critiscused by QPR fans the club he works for and constantly tweets about.
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:27 - Nov 20 with 1237 viewsESSEXURs

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose
I reckon the next couple of days at QPR will be very interesting, I'll say no more

Just tweeted. Not an accurate source but interesting.
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:33 - Nov 20 with 1208 viewskropotkin41

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:13 - Nov 20 by ESSEXURs

His next tweet will be

Crisis what crisis

Only at QPR!

Everything is going to plan; mid-table finish comfortably in our sights; Mark Hughes and Tony Fernandes as one on the need for stability at the club; Hughes doesn't walk away from a challenge; the players are all very disappointed and determined to move QPR up the league table; every f*cker in the world understands how frustrated the fans have become, but we all need to be patient............blah, blah, blah...

Not sure who I trust less, journalists or PR men.

Fact remains if Hughes doesn't go, and tout de suite, QPR as we know it is going to be left in tatters.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 19:14 - Nov 20 with 1060 viewsQPR_Jim

I can confirm that stories suggesting that Mark Hughes was asked to resign and refused to are inaccurate

Inaccurate, not false or lies just inaccurate. Does that mean he did get asked to resign but didn't refuse and is now negotiating the terms under which he will resign?

Just speculating but the word inaccurate seems to leave the door open for rumours.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 19:18 - Nov 20 with 1041 viewsDylanP

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 19:14 - Nov 20 by QPR_Jim

Inaccurate, not false or lies just inaccurate. Does that mean he did get asked to resign but didn't refuse and is now negotiating the terms under which he will resign?

Just speculating but the word inaccurate seems to leave the door open for rumours.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I think it might mean that he was asked whether he intended to resign and he said no, he didn't intend to resign. In that case, Beard might (as was speculated in the same article) be waiting for TF to come home because he didn't have authority to fire Hughes (because of the 5 million pay-off that it would trigger).

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 19:19 - Nov 20 with 1036 viewsspiritofshittu

Ian Taylor is a comedian.

You only have to read his twitter profile to appreciate this:

Head of Media & Comms @OfficialQPR. Loving life in the Prem! Revitalised by the new era! These are my own views - not those of the Club #QPR Ji-Sung Park!!!!!

Revitalised by the new era....LOL! Ji-Sung Park....LOOOOOL!!
Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 07:12 - Nov 21 with 769 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 19:19 - Nov 20 by spiritofshittu

Ian Taylor is a comedian.

You only have to read his twitter profile to appreciate this:

Head of Media & Comms @OfficialQPR. Loving life in the Prem! Revitalised by the new era! These are my own views - not those of the Club #QPR Ji-Sung Park!!!!!

Revitalised by the new era....LOL! Ji-Sung Park....LOOOOOL!!

Didn't Clive go for that job?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 08:04 - Nov 21 with 690 viewswombat

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 07:12 - Nov 21 by isawqpratwcity

Didn't Clive go for that job?

anyone wondering how long beckhams name becomes strongly linked to us as a player manager /coach?

fits in with the global branding the club seem to be targetting and will need a few extra tourists to fill the ground if we do get relegated , prob be the final straw for me if he was to come in.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 15:11 - Nov 21 with 547 viewsPinnerPaul

Hughes was NOT asked to resign.... on 18:27 - Nov 20 by ESSEXURs

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose
I reckon the next couple of days at QPR will be very interesting, I'll say no more

Just tweeted. Not an accurate source but interesting.

EVERY day at QPR is "interesting" just not usually in a good way!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024