Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley 18:37 - Apr 14 with 1387 viewsTacticalR

My first-hand account of the brawl in the Millwall end of the FA Cup Semi-Final against Wigan at Wembley:
http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1cax1d/by_request_my_firsthand_account_o

Air hostess clique

Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 1324 viewsToast_R

I bet loads of the neanderthals only went for possibility of a fight.

As usual it's the dicks who should know better involved, tw@ts in their 40s trying to relive past glories from the 80s.

Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 19:32 - Apr 14 with 1162 viewsQPR1882

Shows how bad the police and stewards were.............

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200481555274513
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 19:42 - Apr 14 with 1108 viewsTacticalR

He says there weren't loads of people involved.

The thing that is really strange about his account is, after all the stories we've heard about heavy-handed stewarding at grounds all over the country, the behaviour of the stewards.

Air hostess clique

Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 20:26 - Apr 14 with 940 viewssmegma

Watching the highlights on ITV last night,when Millwall had the chance when a cross was headed goalwards and it ricocheted onto the roof of the net, you can see it going off behind the goal. Then Millwall laid siege to that goal and won a few corners and you can see it still going on.Not a steward or copper is visible, and like the report says, it was going on for over 20 minutes before the scenes everyone has seen on the news.
Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 23:40 - Apr 14 with 589 viewshamptonhillhoop

Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 20:26 - Apr 14 by smegma

Watching the highlights on ITV last night,when Millwall had the chance when a cross was headed goalwards and it ricocheted onto the roof of the net, you can see it going off behind the goal. Then Millwall laid siege to that goal and won a few corners and you can see it still going on.Not a steward or copper is visible, and like the report says, it was going on for over 20 minutes before the scenes everyone has seen on the news.

Cracks me up this. It was the police and stewards fault for letting it escalate, as opposed to it being the police and stewards fault for going in and dealing with it and being criticised for being too heavy handed. Now I'm no fan of the stewards at football, especially QPR, and I've got massive issues with the ones in our alleged family stand, but at some stage people have to be responsible for their own actions. It made me laugh with that millwall fan moaning about the police just watching them . Try being an away fan at the den, the police turn their back on the home fans and just watch us for 90 minutes. I have to say, until Chelsea lost this afternoon, this was one of the most depressing weekends of football I can remember
Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 23:41 - Apr 14 with 582 viewshamptonhillhoop

Millwall Fan's account of the brawl at Wembley on 23:40 - Apr 14 by hamptonhillhoop

Cracks me up this. It was the police and stewards fault for letting it escalate, as opposed to it being the police and stewards fault for going in and dealing with it and being criticised for being too heavy handed. Now I'm no fan of the stewards at football, especially QPR, and I've got massive issues with the ones in our alleged family stand, but at some stage people have to be responsible for their own actions. It made me laugh with that millwall fan moaning about the police just watching them . Try being an away fan at the den, the police turn their back on the home fans and just watch us for 90 minutes. I have to say, until Chelsea lost this afternoon, this was one of the most depressing weekends of football I can remember

Sorry, smegma, that wasn't directly aimed at you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024