Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) 10:20 - Apr 30 with 947 viewsYorkRanger

Dennis The Menace away kit is back...
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 10:26 - Apr 30 with 925 viewsHunterhoop

Doncaster away (always fun)
Bournemouth away (new ground)
Brighton away (new ground)
Peterborough away - fingers crossed (great away day)

HOPEFULLY Ale Faurlin returning to the team, but I won't hold me breath.

FInally, winning a few games.

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 11:27 - Apr 30 with 882 viewseastside_r

Fewer away trips which require the use of Virgin Bastard West Coast.
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 11:29 - Apr 30 with 878 viewsHunterhoop

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 11:27 - Apr 30 by eastside_r

Fewer away trips which require the use of Virgin Bastard West Coast.

Good point. East Coast is about half the price! How can one coast be 50% cheaper than the other. They're still trains...they still run on tracks. F*cking ridiculous.
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 11:32 - Apr 30 with 865 viewsYorkRanger

Clive and his crew must be looking forward to Middlesbrough..
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 792 viewskropotkin41

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 11:29 - Apr 30 by Hunterhoop

Good point. East Coast is about half the price! How can one coast be 50% cheaper than the other. They're still trains...they still run on tracks. F*cking ridiculous.

East Coast is not run by a private company........... draw your own conclusions.

It's called Public Transport for a reason. Don't think it'll last, the Government want to find some rich mates to run it........... it'll soon be as expensive as every other line.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:16 - Apr 30 with 754 viewsdaveB

booing Diouf and Marlon King
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:25 - Apr 30 with 734 viewsJuzzie

Saturay 3pm kick offs

Canceling my Sky SPorts subscription and saving £25+ a month as I never watched the bastard thing that much anyway.

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:31 - Apr 30 with 719 viewsToast_R

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:25 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

Saturay 3pm kick offs

Canceling my Sky SPorts subscription and saving £25+ a month as I never watched the bastard thing that much anyway.

Busted mine in January. It was derpressing me watching the same old crap!

Login to get fewer ads

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:36 - Apr 30 with 706 viewsdaveB

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:25 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

Saturay 3pm kick offs

last time we were in the division we had no saturday 3pm home games from the end of November until mid march and our last Saturday home game at 3pm was in March.
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:43 - Apr 30 with 693 viewsTW_R

Maybe winning some games!?
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:46 - Apr 30 with 684 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Maybe.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 16:14 - Apr 30 with 619 viewsthemodfather

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 14:46 - Apr 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Maybe.

loads of midweek games
maybe another fab evening at the new den??
numerous trips to yorkshire and such pits...burnley?? good god.
i hope brentford come up, less travelling and more games in london...
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 18:02 - Apr 30 with 564 viewsGetMeRangers

selfish I know, but more midweek games as I cant go at weekends. And easier to get tickets for away games without a zillion loyalty points
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 18:13 - Apr 30 with 546 viewsrrrspricey

Being able to plan away days in advance without sky potentiallly fcuking it up.
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 18:20 - Apr 30 with 526 viewsToast_R

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 18:13 - Apr 30 by rrrspricey

Being able to plan away days in advance without sky potentiallly fcuking it up.

I think they will be f@cking it up quite frequently especially early doors. We're basically going to be with Redknapp at the helm, the Newcastle of 4 seasons ago. Unless of course Newcastle go down again.

We'll be expected to be the Championship big hitters next season and probably the most expensive paid squad ever to grace it. Who would have thought that 6 years ago?
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 23:21 - May 2 with 391 viewsGetMeRangers

Not having to see Mark Lawrenson's predictions... the tosser is no saying about promotion next season:
"Harry has managed in the Championship before and I do think they will come straight back up - I don't think there is any doubt about that. "

so at least that is now guaranteed that it wont be.

Now all we have to do is look at Clive's predictions to know which result wont happen
Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 23:28 - May 2 with 376 viewsN12Hoop

Not having to worry about missing or watching MOTD (not that I've been watching much this season)

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Positive things to look forward to next season (1) on 23:32 - May 2 with 373 viewsTheBlob

Can't think of a damned one.
Like looking forward to Dobbinburgers instead of fillet steak.

Are you all nuts?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024