Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing 15:26 - Jun 1 with 1250 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/turkish-police-retreat-from-istanbul-square-anti-gov

Does this mean Ferdinand is coming back??
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:46 - Jun 1 with 1201 viewsTacticalR

He's no pulling up any trees, is he?

Air hostess clique

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:47 - Jun 1 with 1191 viewsFDC

Reports of brutal policing in Istanbul and elsewhere.
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:47 - Jun 1 with 1189 viewsFDC

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:46 - Jun 1 by TacticalR

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:49 - Jun 1 with 1186 viewsJAPRANGERS

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:46 - Jun 1 by TacticalR

maybe the new sjoke mangler would take him off our hands??
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:59 - Jun 1 with 1159 viewsJAPRANGERS

haha.
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:13 - Jun 1 with 1124 viewsWestbourneR

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:59 - Jun 1 by JAPRANGERS

haha.

Funniest thing I've seen ages, thank you

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:20 - Jun 1 with 1108 viewsHollowayRanger

SHAPE of things to come

more and more being born and arriving from other nations people driving the populations up but with no jobs no homes no money no hope

europes FULL of angry young people and not so young

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:50 - Jun 1 with 1052 viewsFDC

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:20 - Jun 1 by HollowayRanger

SHAPE of things to come

more and more being born and arriving from other nations people driving the populations up but with no jobs no homes no money no hope

You clearly have a very nuanced understanding of what's going on in Turkey, thanks for sharing.
Login to get fewer ads

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:59 - Jun 1 with 1033 viewsMrSheen

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:20 - Jun 1 by HollowayRanger

SHAPE of things to come

The Turkish economy is going pretty well, though it has to to accommodate the number of new workers given the high birth-rate. The riots seem to be resentment of the government forcing through development at the expense of public facilities, and the fear that the Islamic government is going to crack down on fun. Bit of Istanbul v Ankara as well.
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 17:03 - Jun 1 with 1023 viewsbosh67

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing...

... makes a difference from pork and sage.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 17:48 - Jun 1 with 974 viewsbaz_qpr

Re Anton http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8749161/Transfer-News-Bursaspor-wa

Re Turkey, fantastic place, Istanbul an amazing city central to the birth of christianity and islam and this is a protest against the islamification of a country that has it set in its constitution that its a secular state and religion is not to be part of politics. The protests started over a piece of green space which is at threat, but one of the real issues has been a crackdown on the sale of alcohol and when it can be sold something which will drastically effect some of Istanbul's districts where the shops and nightlife go on to the early hours. Walk down some of Istanbuls streets at 2am and its like Oxford Street at 3pm
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 17:51 - Jun 1 with 963 viewsTheBlob

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 17:03 - Jun 1 by bosh67

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing...

... makes a difference from pork and sage.

I blame Aunt Bessie.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 18:59 - Jun 1 with 880 viewshopphoops

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 17:48 - Jun 1 by baz_qpr

Re Anton http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8749161/Transfer-News-Bursaspor-wa

Re Turkey, fantastic place, Istanbul an amazing city central to the birth of christianity and islam and this is a protest against the islamification of a country that has it set in its constitution that its a secular state and religion is not to be part of politics. The protests started over a piece of green space which is at threat, but one of the real issues has been a crackdown on the sale of alcohol and when it can be sold something which will drastically effect some of Istanbul's districts where the shops and nightlife go on to the early hours. Walk down some of Istanbuls streets at 2am and its like Oxford Street at 3pm

This. I love Istanbul but its changing fast. I went across Taksim Square a couple of weeks ago and the police were water cannoning protesters who were kicking in some police car tail lights. It all seemed rather ritualistic and desultory bank holiday stuff, I guess its warmed up since.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 20:05 - Jun 1 with 844 viewsHollowayRanger

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 16:50 - Jun 1 by FDC

You clearly have a very nuanced understanding of what's going on in Turkey, thanks for sharing.

your welcome

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 20:20 - Jun 2 with 605 viewsbatmanhoop

will we see a major conflict in our lifetime?
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 21:10 - Jun 2 with 561 viewsEalingRanger

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 20:20 - Jun 2 by batmanhoop

will we see a major conflict in our lifetime?

I really hope not. It would last about 5 minutes.
Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 10:21 - Jun 3 with 451 viewsJuzzie

I'm going to Turkey in 4 weeks but not too concerned as we'll be in a seaside resort a long way from any cities. I know a few Turkish people and it's a stance about the people in power being corrupt and not doing their jobs. The Mall in the park is just the last straw.

Turkish economy is fine and they don't actually want to be part of the Euro zone (or risk becoming a Greece MKII) now it's in a mess.

I have a lot of time for Turkish people, they don't take any s**t. When the Tottenham riots happened last year the Turkish all stood their ground and none of the rioters raided their shops. These so called hard people hiding behind hoodies and masks would have got a battering had they tried to loot a Turkish shop.

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 10:26 - Jun 3 with 443 viewsTheBlob

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 10:21 - Jun 3 by Juzzie

I'm going to Turkey in 4 weeks but not too concerned as we'll be in a seaside resort a long way from any cities. I know a few Turkish people and it's a stance about the people in power being corrupt and not doing their jobs. The Mall in the park is just the last straw.

Turkish economy is fine and they don't actually want to be part of the Euro zone (or risk becoming a Greece MKII) now it's in a mess.

I have a lot of time for Turkish people, they don't take any s**t. When the Tottenham riots happened last year the Turkish all stood their ground and none of the rioters raided their shops. These so called hard people hiding behind hoodies and masks would have got a battering had they tried to loot a Turkish shop.

Do sober people actually eat kebabs?Heard Jack Dee quip.....
"it's just hospital waste isn't it?Swore I saw a plimsole in there going round...."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Turkey stuffed with major trouble brewing on 15:21 - Jun 3 with 360 viewsJuzzie

The real reason for the rioting in Turkey;

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/03/bursaspor-eye-permanent-anton-ferdinand-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024