Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best I've seen us play this season 17:26 - Sep 28 with 2065 viewsbaz_qpr

Totally dominant, great football. Krankjear just a different class. Great performances from Barton Ale Faurlin , Gary oneil and Austin. Back 5 totally solid.
Best I've seen us play this season on 17:28 - Sep 28 with 2039 viewsstuabd

I've got a chubby on now. Don't leave me hanging please. More details.
Best I've seen us play this season on 17:35 - Sep 28 with 1961 views1MoreBrightonR

Just back. Fantastic performance....we really were impressive and were completely taking the p1ss out of them at times. Really hard to fault.
Best I've seen us play this season on 17:39 - Sep 28 with 1918 viewsbaz_qpr

It was 4141 with Carroll in the quarter back position Ale and Barton centre mids further forward. Oneil and kranjcar on the wings. But it was very fluid. They got in each others way a bit at first and Carroll was guilty of some really sloppy passing at times. Kranjcar looked unfit but it was like having berbatov playing in midfield his touches and some of his passing was incredible as good if not better than anything we've seen in the last couple of years. Lots of short fast one touch passing and movement. Could have been 5 or 6. There was a period 2nd half when we must have had a 50 pass move most of it one touch.

Main criticism we take a lot of chances passing deep, and we need to be scoring more.
Best I've seen us play this season on 17:46 - Sep 28 with 1846 viewsCharlie1

Best I've seen us play this season on 17:39 - Sep 28 by baz_qpr

It was 4141 with Carroll in the quarter back position Ale and Barton centre mids further forward. Oneil and kranjcar on the wings. But it was very fluid. They got in each others way a bit at first and Carroll was guilty of some really sloppy passing at times. Kranjcar looked unfit but it was like having berbatov playing in midfield his touches and some of his passing was incredible as good if not better than anything we've seen in the last couple of years. Lots of short fast one touch passing and movement. Could have been 5 or 6. There was a period 2nd half when we must have had a 50 pass move most of it one touch.

Main criticism we take a lot of chances passing deep, and we need to be scoring more.

Yeah that's pretty much on the money. Took too many risks when deep especially Carroll and Ale but the pair of them also passed so well. This team could destroy the better teams once it clicks.

But it left Austin a little isolated.

Niko touch, vision was sublime.

Kranjar too good for you anyone?

2:59 baby!

Best I've seen us play this season on 18:03 - Sep 28 with 1698 viewskingo

Best I've seen us play this season on 17:46 - Sep 28 by Charlie1

Yeah that's pretty much on the money. Took too many risks when deep especially Carroll and Ale but the pair of them also passed so well. This team could destroy the better teams once it clicks.

But it left Austin a little isolated.

Niko touch, vision was sublime.

Kranjar too good for you anyone?

Quite simply, that was some of the best football I have seen QPR play. Awesome in spells, we always looked like we could step up a couple of gears too. Any oppo manager/scout who watches that will be scared stiff.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Best I've seen us play this season on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 1541 viewspomanjou

Certainly the best I have seen us play this season but we should not get too excited. Boro haven't won since Christ knows when, Carroll's passing was a times very sloppy,
we got one scrappy goal and a pen (nothing very creative about those) and the sitting back showboating in the second half is a very dangerous thing to do and could have cost us dear a couple of times.

The outstanding contribution was from Nico K who was a class above. Its reassuring that we have him for when?/if? JB gets injured or banned.

Still very much work in progress but the tools look good.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Best I've seen us play this season on 18:29 - Sep 28 with 1475 viewsNW5Hoop

Yes, best performance since we were last promoted, but still worrying things in there. Still not convinced by Carroll, and a lot of attractive football without that many really good chances. Nevertheless, most enjoyable game at Loftus Road for some time.
Best I've seen us play this season on 18:35 - Sep 28 with 1418 views100percent

great build up play and possession football, still lack penetration in the final third but we were head and shoulders above boro today. solid at the back is the key - going to be interesting when we get tested against sides like burnley and Leicester, but I'm definitely enjoying the ride at the moment......
Login to get fewer ads

Best I've seen us play this season on 18:43 - Sep 28 with 1360 viewsted_hendrix

That's by far the best I've seen us play since the first half at WHL in the Premiership.
We don't need huge scores to win games, we just need what we produced today on the pitch, we dominated for long, long spells and our possession football and ball retention was 1st class.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Best I've seen us play this season on 19:05 - Sep 28 with 1239 viewsTacticalR

Just back. A very enjoyable 90 minutes. There was a 10-15 minute spell in the second half where we seemed to have complete possession and the fans started singing 'we're Queens Park Rangers, we're taking the piss'.

Faurlin and Kranjčar seem like twin brothers.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 19:06]

Air hostess clique

Best I've seen us play this season on 19:09 - Sep 28 with 1209 viewsAntti_Heinola

Best I've seen us play this season on 18:03 - Sep 28 by kingo

Quite simply, that was some of the best football I have seen QPR play. Awesome in spells, we always looked like we could step up a couple of gears too. Any oppo manager/scout who watches that will be scared stiff.

I wouldn't go that far, but some of the passing was superb and extremely encouraging - much better than recently - but that's what happens when you have people like Carroll, NK and Ale who can play one-touch so well.

Bare bones.

Best I've seen us play this season on 19:10 - Sep 28 with 1190 viewsbosh67

Best I've seen us play this season on 19:05 - Sep 28 by TacticalR

Just back. A very enjoyable 90 minutes. There was a 10-15 minute spell in the second half where we seemed to have complete possession and the fans started singing 'we're Queens Park Rangers, we're taking the piss'.

Faurlin and Kranjčar seem like twin brothers.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 19:06]

There was the seed of something telepathic second half between Faurlin and Krancjar. Once they got on each others wave length they started to really destroy the Boro midfield.

How good is Dunne? Bloody hell, he's absolutely brilliant at the back. Back line and Green look unpassable at the moment. Green barely had anything to do all game. The forwards never got near the goal. Really solid front to back today and that second half passing spell was one of the longest I've seen at Loftus Road for quite few years. Would be interesting to find out how many passes there were in that sequence. I got to about 40 and lost count.

Impressive today and playing as a proper team, enjoying what they do. Long may it continue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024