Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenas 18:34 - Nov 2 with 4083 viewsFredManRave

A summary of the scapegoated Jenas' performance from those that were there would be appreciated.

Can we blame him in any way for the victory?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jenas on 18:36 - Nov 2 with 3280 viewsjonno

He had an excellent game as the support player for Austin. He looks better in that role than in a more defensive one.
Jenas on 18:37 - Nov 2 with 3255 viewsVish

Much better from Jenas playing slightly higher up the field. Can't fault him today
Jenas on 18:43 - Nov 2 with 3201 viewsWatford_Ranger

Personally didn't think he did an awful lot. I don't see what he brings to the table.
Jenas on 18:43 - Nov 2 with 3200 viewsQPR442

Jenas had a good game today. If he gets any stick from anyone then they obviously know nothing about football.
Exactly what we need from players.
Jenas on 18:59 - Nov 2 with 3096 viewsedwardtheconfessor

Like a torybackbencher with amyl nitrate up his hooter,a gram of marching powder in the ticket pocket of his prince of wales check and a rent boy on his lap.Charles hawtree showed no mercy to his detractors on this board today.....Well done Jermaine....

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

Jenas on 19:18 - Nov 2 with 2988 viewsbosh67

Blimey, far more effective up front than in midfield. Made a real nuisance of himself. Still wonder why a full on striker didn't get the nod today. With Ale out he may well be good cover there for the foreseeable future.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jenas on 19:44 - Nov 2 with 2885 viewssmegma

So let me get this straight. Someone who didn't go, is slating those who did BEFORE a word has been said ?! Brilliant. No doubt he thinks because he scored he therefore played well. Even more brilliant.
Jenas on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 2814 viewsthemodfather

lol...jenas could not miss from a yard out....
Login to get fewer ads

Jenas on 21:20 - Nov 2 with 2594 viewsDesertBoot

Nervous and anonymous in a defensive role, always looking for the ball today and right place right time for the opener. Well done.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Jenas on 21:24 - Nov 2 with 2573 viewshoopstar67

Jenas on 21:20 - Nov 2 by DesertBoot

Nervous and anonymous in a defensive role, always looking for the ball today and right place right time for the opener. Well done.

Best game he has had for QPR,slated him before the match when I heard he was starting,should slate him more often I think!
Jenas on 21:31 - Nov 2 with 2545 viewsFredManRave

Jenas on 19:44 - Nov 2 by smegma

So let me get this straight. Someone who didn't go, is slating those who did BEFORE a word has been said ?! Brilliant. No doubt he thinks because he scored he therefore played well. Even more brilliant.

Christ on a bike, wtf are you on (about) smegma?! Let me put you straight. If you actually read my post you'll see that I wasn't slating anybody. I just asked for a summary of Jenas' performance. I called him a scapegoat because imo he's been cast as one on several occasions. As to how he played, I didn't know, that's why I asked and it was in the hope that he would get a positive response based on what I'd read during the match and the fact that he scored the winning goal.

Chill the feck out and read posts properly before you reply.

If you went by all means post your thoughts on how he played.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jenas on 21:47 - Nov 2 with 2475 viewsted_hendrix

Good game from Jenas today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jenas on 21:59 - Nov 2 with 2433 viewssmegma

Jenas on 21:31 - Nov 2 by FredManRave

Christ on a bike, wtf are you on (about) smegma?! Let me put you straight. If you actually read my post you'll see that I wasn't slating anybody. I just asked for a summary of Jenas' performance. I called him a scapegoat because imo he's been cast as one on several occasions. As to how he played, I didn't know, that's why I asked and it was in the hope that he would get a positive response based on what I'd read during the match and the fact that he scored the winning goal.

Chill the feck out and read posts properly before you reply.

If you went by all means post your thoughts on how he played.

I read your post properly, you were being sarcastic and basically saying he is a scapegoat . Again, most people give a criticism AFTER a performance having witnessed it.Thats not a scapegoat, that's peoples opinions whether we agree with it or not. He has failed to deliver a decent 90 minute performance this season. Today he performed well, not brilliant, but it was what is expected in a competitive midfield.He could've scored a hat trick but on two occasions bottled it and passed. You then go further with the sarcasm by asking could he be blamed for the win. How much more critical could you be BEFORE a word was spoken ?
And BTW he didn't score the winner.
Jenas on 21:59 - Nov 2 with 2428 viewsHollowayRanger

with

kranjar
o neill
faurlin
carroll

all injured

isnt it a god job we kept him!

i thought he scored both goals but bbc has hill as scorer of 2nd

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jenas on 22:01 - Nov 2 with 2428 viewssmegma

I thought the winner was an own goal.
Jenas on 23:15 - Nov 2 with 2300 viewsQPRMUSO

I think he deserves more credit than he has been given today, he added a more sprightly feel to the attack with his more advanced midfield role. Arry has put him in the position today he is best at, he isn't a defensive midfielder but an attacking one. I am really pleased for him and you could see the celebration with the rest of the team, they were all really happy for him.
Jenas on 23:16 - Nov 2 with 2292 viewsWilloW4

Jenas on 21:24 - Nov 2 by hoopstar67

Best game he has had for QPR,slated him before the match when I heard he was starting,should slate him more often I think!

Like many people my heart sank when I heard that 'The Ghost' (Jenas) was playing. But I reckon that was the best performance he's ever put in for the Rangers. It still makes him Billy Average in my opinion, but at least he was there for the 2 yard tap in. So for now fair play to the boy. You R's.
Jenas on 00:11 - Nov 3 with 2191 viewsrsonist

By the sounds of it he offered something we've been missing this season in terms of support to Austin?
Jenas on 00:53 - Nov 3 with 2145 viewsLoftusRdW12

Jenas on 00:11 - Nov 3 by rsonist

By the sounds of it he offered something we've been missing this season in terms of support to Austin?

No. Austin was still mostly isolated..

I reckon Austin and Matty Phillips could work well together.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 1:00]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Jenas on 05:11 - Nov 3 with 2043 viewswestberksr

Jenas on 00:53 - Nov 3 by LoftusRdW12

No. Austin was still mostly isolated..

I reckon Austin and Matty Phillips could work well together.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 1:00]

i think the fact that he got to the ball for the first goal shows that he was pushing on a bit and whilst not a second striker was in more of a number 10 role.

still not entirely convinced overall as he had a couple of other chances to hit the ball and appeared to bottle it, whereas Phillips in contrast was happy to hit the ball when the opportunity arose, but far prefer him further up the pitch.
Jenas on 06:11 - Nov 3 with 2015 views18StoneOfHoop

Jenas on 21:59 - Nov 2 by HollowayRanger

with

kranjar
o neill
faurlin
carroll

all injured

isnt it a god job we kept him!

i thought he scored both goals but bbc has hill as scorer of 2nd

Always bringing us down with the negative waves,Eeyore Holloway Moriarty!

Don't you get it that we've secured
a sensational unimprovable
maximum 100% 3 points out of 3 in November so far whilst playing one of the best on form teams in the division? And never mind all those that are injured we've finally got a fit and firing creative winger in Matty Phillips just when we need it - incredible that just a week ago in the first half v Brentford EDS he looked unfit and hopelessly out of form.
Half full Holloway, you humungous absolute right royal doughnut of a plum!

@ 2:54ish
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 7:33]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Jenas on 09:33 - Nov 3 with 1819 viewsconnell10

good game from a very average player! Has he earned his corn since being with us , i dont think so! As the old saying goes "one swallow does not make a summer".

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jenas on 10:02 - Nov 3 with 1777 viewssimmo

He had his best game in a qpr shirt, but it's one game. Playing further up the pitch he was forced to get involved and it worked well. Credit to Harry for putting him there albeit in forced circumstances, I wouldn't have thought to play him there but it worked a treat. He needs more consistency though as usually playing with him means we have 10 men.

Also a shout to Matt Phillips who also had his best game so far, good to see him come through 90mins. That is much closer to the player we thought we were buying. He can actually cross a ball too!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jenas on 10:40 - Nov 3 with 1717 viewsjonno

Jenas on 00:11 - Nov 3 by rsonist

Yes he did. As we'd been saying the midfield wasn't getting forward to support Austin enough but Jenas does that - the fact he was in the box to score the first goal shows that.
Austin himself had a fairly poor game yesterday in my view - we were knocking it long to him more than we have been and he's no target man and won nothing in the air but Jenas was there to pick up the second ball so it kind of worked. Austin also missed three presentable chances to score but he's entitled to an off game as he's been working very hard on his own up front for a lot of the season. Barton and Faurlin were excellent in midfield (where would we be without Barton this season?) and Phillips had a decent first half and improved on that in the second half as his confidence returned. Looks a dangerous player who it's not easy to defend against. We just need to get Hoillett to up his game a bit although he wasn't bad yesterday. Defensively we were as good as usual apart from switching off for their goal by waiting for the abysmal referee to blow for the obvious foul - that was unprofessional but just about the only bad mistake we made.
Jenas on 11:38 - Nov 3 with 1647 viewsRblockPrior

I was impressed with Jenas yesterday and thought that was one of his better games for us, although so many if our fans slate him I actually do rate Jenas and think he is a very useful player to have in and around the side. With the injuries we have he could prove to be a very big player for us next few games and with his performance yesterday he may have confidence back

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024