Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Bremen
at 08:27 10 Oct 2026

We found the obligatory Irish bar to watch the football but every screen was showing the Dortmund v Werder Bremen game.I think I would’ve been lynched if I’d asked them to put our game on.
A good atmosphere though but they weren’t happy when dortmund scored 2 late goals,but over the moon with two very late goals of their own.
Now off on a train to Hamburg for the day.
Forum
Reply
Bremen
at 10:19 9 Oct 2026

I just looked at the Bremen tourist office for the 10 top things to do in Bremen and number 1 was get out asap.
Forum
Thread
Bremen
at 10:08 9 Oct 2026

I’m on my way to Bremen for a long weekend.Is there much to see there,or should I get a train to somewhere with a bit of life in it.We are supposed to be going to a lower league match tomorrow,but that still leaves tonight and Sunday for a bit of sightseeing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.TIA.
Forum
Reply
Wham- international duty?
at 08:26 8 Oct 2026

We always did have a hard job stopping him when he played for Hull.
Forum
Reply
Birmingham A on sale Tuesday
at 23:48 7 Oct 2026

Still a lot left according to the website.
Forum
Reply
Celebrity Traitors
at 17:53 7 Oct 2026

Or Kid Jensen.
Forum
Reply
Rest of the Championship thread 26/27
at 16:59 7 Oct 2026

I bet the Saints won’t be appealing that one?
Forum
Reply
Weather, what's it like where you are.
at 14:21 6 Oct 2026

What’s rain?
Forum
Reply
Birmingham A on sale Tuesday
at 13:50 6 Oct 2026

Another problem with electronic tickets is that they release them later than paper ones.It doesn’t really matter to me as I have enough loyalty points to be able to buy during the 1st loyalty period,but with only 1,995 tickets available,how would people lower down the list know that they could get a ticket early enough to be able to get a train ticket before the prices go up nearer the date of the game?

And if the £3.50 booking fee includes p&p,why doesn’t it go down when they don’t have to post them?
Forum
Reply
Jeffrey Archer RIP
at 06:58 6 Oct 2026

Told a few too.Hence the time spent in prison.
Forum
Reply
You know you're getting old when...
at 21:22 4 Oct 2026

I think his fb page has a picture of him in a scum shirt though.I think we were the club going places in the 80’s rather than that yo-yo club he left.
Forum
Reply
Bayeux Tapestry
at 15:36 2 Oct 2026

Just on the train home from London.Well worth the visit,but the 40 minute shuffle to get to actually see it was a bit of a pain.
My Mrs bought me the jigsaw puzzle as a Christmas present,but now I need to find a board 70 metres long.
Forum
Reply
Bayeux Tapestry
at 20:02 30 Sep 2026

How about 2pm though?I have a rule where I don’t frequent the bar area until then.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 18:33 30 Sep 2026

Most fans would be jealous of teams that are successful,but teams like Wrexham and Birmingham are benefiting from rich and high profile owners whereas others are handicapped by the existing rules on FFP,or whatever it’s called these days.
We had some of the richest owners around,but they couldn’t spend what they wanted after splashing oodles of money to get us promoted twice.
It’s either a level playing field or it’s not,but at least be consistent on it.Thats all most fans ask.
Forum
Thread
Bayeux Tapestry
at 18:12 30 Sep 2026

We’re going to see it on Friday at the British Museum.Has anyone on here been?If so,any tips on what happens with the queues?Does everyone get let in at the same time?Help please.
TIA.
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 17:15 25 Sep 2026

Unfortunately for me the only way to guarantee test tickets is to sit in the barmy army section at the Oval.I could become a Surrey member again for £285,but I wouldn’t use it apart from getting test tickets,and then you’d still have to buy them on top of your membership fee,so definitely not a good option for me.
The pissheads only really come out after the tea interval though,but the last 30 minutes of play is interrupted by beer snakes and people going to the toilet every few minutes.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 17:02 25 Sep 2026

And chelshite too please.They were financially helped by a Russian crook with illegal money for years allegedly.
Forum
Reply
C-mob
at 11:01 25 Sep 2026

I only hate our opponents for the 90 minutes when we’re playing against them.And chelshite of course.
I used to go to QPR with just my schoolmate in the 70’s and so I never really tagged along with any groups or other individuals.I used to see the fighting going on around me and move away to a different part of the terrace.A few away games got a bit dicey when you turn up on your own,but I always managed to stay away from trouble if I could.
Forum
Reply
Other than QPR....
at 10:49 25 Sep 2026

Probably not a popular view but here goes
1 Surrey CCC
2 New York Yankees
3 Napoli
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Leo Messi
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 18:57 24 Sep 2026

It happens a lot at cricket too.You put your bag or coat down under your seat and they get drenched because some clown behind is too drunk to keep his beer in the plastic glass.
And the beer snakes are no fun to be sitting under either.
It’s a no from me.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

stowmarketrange


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026