Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coll Donaldson 14:46 - Jan 19 with 6874 viewsDieByYourSide

On his way by the look of it

Poll: And it's hi ho

Coll Donaldson on 15:24 - Jan 19 with 5148 viewsnewgolddream

LIVINGSTON last night agreed a £150,000 deal with QPR for teenage centre-half Coll Donaldson.

As exclusively revealed by Record Sport, Loftus Road manager Harry Redknapp made his move for the 18-year-old defender after a week-long trial at the English Championship club.

Livi accepted the cash offer from QPR for Donaldson and he’ll head to London in the next 48 hours to agree personal terms and complete a medical.
Coll Donaldson on 15:29 - Jan 19 with 5113 viewsLblock

The ball is rolling....

Now for that goal scoring midfielder and illusive striker.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Coll Donaldson on 17:16 - Jan 19 with 4809 viewsOldPedro

Wonder where Harry will send him on loan?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Coll Donaldson on 14:22 - Jan 20 with 4357 viewsJonDoeman

Not much interest in this thread was there !

Nothing to moan about?

It Is What It Is !!

Coll Donaldson on 14:25 - Jan 20 with 4337 viewsadhoc_qpr

Coll Donaldson on 14:22 - Jan 20 by JonDoeman

Nothing to moan about?

I doubt anyone has seen him play!

Still i welcome the evidence of actual scouting happening (who knew?) and buying someone for the future for a change.
Coll Donaldson on 14:26 - Jan 20 with 4332 viewssimmo

What do you want me to coll him?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Coll Donaldson on 14:26 - Jan 20 with 4329 viewsloftboy

Coll Donaldson on 14:25 - Jan 20 by adhoc_qpr

I doubt anyone has seen him play!

Still i welcome the evidence of actual scouting happening (who knew?) and buying someone for the future for a change.

There's a couple of Scottish. Teams fans on here who gave him a good report the other day when it was first mooted. Karl the Hibs fan is one, can't think of the other.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Coll Donaldson on 14:28 - Jan 20 with 4319 viewsAntti_Heinola

Coll Donaldson on 14:22 - Jan 20 by JonDoeman

Nothing to moan about?

give it a rest, Joe.

Sounds like an interesting signing, but never seen him play. Also, Sundays tend to be quieter on this board. Some of us actually have friends to chat to instead of spending all our time online, Joe.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Coll Donaldson on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 4233 viewsJonDoeman

Coll Donaldson on 14:28 - Jan 20 by Antti_Heinola

give it a rest, Joe.

Sounds like an interesting signing, but never seen him play. Also, Sundays tend to be quieter on this board. Some of us actually have friends to chat to instead of spending all our time online, Joe.

What's up Whineola ? Did you assume I was talking about you I mentioned moaning..!!

It Is What It Is !!

Coll Donaldson on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 4184 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone see anything in today's media about this?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Coll Donaldson on 15:17 - Jan 20 with 4127 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If he signs I shall call him Codo.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Coll Donaldson on 15:23 - Jan 20 with 4108 viewsRangersw12

Good to see us looking at young players

Will he get a chance in the 1st team is another matter

Anyone know what's happened to the last young player we signed Magri wasn't it ?
Coll Donaldson on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 4036 viewsrsonist

Always hard to separate the hype from reality but there seems to be a good crop of up and coming young Scotsmen at the moment. We could probably hoover the lot of them up for £2m...
Coll Donaldson on 16:23 - Jan 20 with 3905 viewsgobbles

Coll Donaldson on 17:16 - Jan 19 by OldPedro

My money's on Millwall
Coll Donaldson on 16:58 - Jan 20 with 3823 viewsderbyhoop

3 or 4 @ Dundee United, supposedly. I believe we had a scout at one of their games in the autumn.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Coll Donaldson on 17:03 - Jan 20 with 3814 viewsqprdan

young with potential, I must be dreaming?
Coll Donaldson on 17:14 - Jan 20 with 3788 viewsDylanP

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9125605/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_s

'arry wants the lad.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Coll Donaldson on 18:31 - Jan 20 with 3694 viewskarl

Coll Donaldson on 14:26 - Jan 20 by loftboy

There's a couple of Scottish. Teams fans on here who gave him a good report the other day when it was first mooted. Karl the Hibs fan is one, can't think of the other.

I did reply to a thread about him, unfortunately I haven't seen him play but did comment how well several Livingston youngsters have done in recent times.
Graeme Dorrans, Snodgrass, Hoolihan, Leigh Griffiths are all full internationals and Peterborough have all but signed Scougall who i have seen and he's very exciting but a bit small and a year in league 1 will do him no harm.
The youngsters at Dundee Utd won't be cheap as they've been watched by several big clubs and that opportunity has possibly passed, I've said it before - Stevie May at St Johnstone! ! Another hat-trick this weekend, good offer in now and he would cost under £300k but in the summer and his scoring rate staying similar then it will be a bigger gamble as there will be competition I'm sure. I don't believe he would replace Austin if the worst happens and he has a lengthy lay off but as a sub and player for the future then I like him.
Btw New Gold may have seen Donaldson play recently?
Coll Donaldson on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 3632 viewsconnell10

had his medical at hq today is what im hearing!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Coll Donaldson on 18:47 - Jan 20 with 3622 viewsrsonist

Think we were linked with John Souttar earlier this year as well, although he's reportedly already rejected Sunderland.

Donaldson can play right back supposedly so I guess that'll be the cover for Simpson HR was after.
Coll Donaldson on 19:01 - Jan 20 with 3575 viewsHollowayRanger

what happened to that kid from portsmouth he was a centreback we signed

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Coll Donaldson on 19:09 - Jan 20 with 3554 viewskarl

Coll Donaldson on 18:47 - Jan 20 by rsonist

Think we were linked with John Souttar earlier this year as well, although he's reportedly already rejected Sunderland.

Donaldson can play right back supposedly so I guess that'll be the cover for Simpson HR was after.

Souttar is 17 I think and was being very highly talked about earlier in the season but he, and Dundee United in general, have hit a rocky patch. Seen him being at fault for a few goals recently and tbh I think he should stay there for a couple of seasons yet, young lad like that can get lost in the reserves whereas toughening up and playing 1st team football where he is would be better imo
Coll Donaldson on 22:36 - Jan 20 with 3388 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im shocked that weve got scouts that would go to Livingston I thought they just did er nothing Still good to see we are signing a young player instead of the usual ex premier names

Did anyone notice Hitchcock Harriman and Max Ehmer all scored at the weekend Ehmer at both ends
Coll Donaldson on 23:06 - Jan 20 with 3313 viewsnewgolddream

Coll Donaldson on 17:16 - Jan 19 by OldPedro

Back to Livingston hopefully
Coll Donaldson on 09:40 - Jan 21 with 3124 viewsJonDoeman

From a Scottish journo on twitter : "Seen him a few times and he's impressed. Still 18 but tall, aggressive & decent on the ball. A few rough edges to be worked on."

Good thread!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024