Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 73480 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:12 - Feb 20 with 1807 views1jack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:24 - Feb 18 by Darran

You sound exactly like Laudrup sounds.like a bell end.

Oh dear.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:14 - Feb 20 with 1803 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 00:18 - Feb 20 by Spratty

Dibaba 1

Troglodyte torch burning mob 0

Such tenacity they were demanding for the thread to be closed what looosers locked in like moths to the flame demanding you stop but unable to themselves lol.

Your words but a whisper their deafness a shout.

tw@t

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:24 - Feb 20 with 1789 viewsmarchamjack

http://t.co/ExNi3su6kt

Garry hits nail on head..."No real point" to ML's presser.

The End

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:35 - Feb 20 with 1771 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:24 - Feb 20 by marchamjack

http://t.co/ExNi3su6kt

Garry hits nail on head..."No real point" to ML's presser.

The End

Someone else was saying exactly that 25 pages ago of this thread.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/103768/the-official-mich

Garry and Darry sitting up a tree.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:39 - Feb 20 with 1758 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:35 - Feb 20 by Darran

Someone else was saying exactly that 25 pages ago of this thread.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/103768/the-official-mich

Garry and Darry sitting up a tree.

Yes, but someone important has now said it

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:40 - Feb 20 with 1758 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:39 - Feb 20 by marchamjack

Yes, but someone important has now said it

How rude.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 08:46 - Feb 20 with 1749 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 01:44 - Feb 20 by GeneralJack

Your post demonstrates that you may suffer a lack of depth as an individual.
I suspect most readers will be thinking - You can take the boy out of Clase...etc..

Snap, and I'm not lying!
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:04 - Feb 20 with 1655 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 21:59 - Feb 18 by Darran

Aye Byron Tutu was touting Williams all over Europe wasn't he?
People forget these things.

Williams haven't exactly been playing stellar in this season, so if we could have gotten a tidy sum for him to reinforce the squad with, I'd have taken the money.

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:14 - Feb 20 with 1638 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 11:48 - Feb 19 by A_Fans_Dad

"it will be a disgrace if the board aren't forced to answer questions on how they are running the club."
FORCED, are you joking?
Are you a Shareholder in SCFC?
The Board runs the Club the way they see fit, they do not need to answer to anybody other than Shareholders in the Club.
It would be really nice of them to let the Fans know what has been going on, but not before any kind of legal action or tribunal.
If you really want ML's dirty washing hung out in public that is fine, as I would love to see it too.

So much for any attempts of posing as a "fans club" I guess.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:18 - Feb 20 with 1629 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 12:41 - Feb 19 by Dewi1jack

I don't know if you're old enough to be employed.
Or if you are, you have been in management and had to discipline/ sack/ lay someone off, but I'm really doubting all of the above.
Listen to the PC, specifically where ML states he refused to follow his employers instructions 3 times on 3 different occasions. Not only that, but he admits to not even being bothered to listen to them.
If you are old enough to be in work, I suggest you try not listening to your boss, doing what they say and see what happens. Doubt you'll get 3 chances.
You've heard a small bit of one side of the story and made your mind? up.
Hopefully the club do not give their side of the story (if at all) until the outcome of any legal action

If my boss sacked me because his boss told him specifically to sack me because "they didn't like me", my union would have a field day in court lining my pockets.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:22 - Feb 20 with 1618 viewsDarran

Plastic give it a rest mun FFS.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 1605 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:32 - Feb 19 by outtolunch

His words. No one elses with regard to the 17th place. You are just listening to him.

Are you MLs and Agent Batrams love child by any chance ?

Are you going to argue that the club demanded a better result than just staying in the premier league the season they had replaced their manager and lost/were-about-to-loose some of their good players (sinclair, Allen)?

Seriously?

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:36 - Feb 20 with 1599 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:17 - Feb 19 by Darran

Spot on.

I find the attitude of some people here interesting when compared to them ridiculing the exact same attitude in cardiff fans.

"Those ignoring history are bound to repeat it".

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:40 - Feb 20 with 1592 viewsscottishjack

http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2014/02/20/michael-laudrup-potential-replacement-d

I'm not going to start a new thread...but I honestly don't even know where to begin with this load of drivel...

"As for Michael Laudrup, his reputation and skill as a manager far outweigh the club he has been sacked from. Adored by the football intelligentsia, one day he will could well manage one of the many great teams he once played for."

Hmmm...might want to ask the other clubs that he has been sacked from as well eh?
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:45 - Feb 20 with 1586 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:16 - Feb 19 by Darran

You believe that and you also believe Laudrup turned down Chelsea?

Hahahahaha what a cock.

chelseas management atmosphere with abra is/was poison. I can't imagine someone like Laudrup actively WANTING to go there.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:47 - Feb 20 with 1582 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:14 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

So much for any attempts of posing as a "fans club" I guess.

Agree the below is a disgrace - certainly written from a suits not a supporters perspective.
All that's wrong with the game today someone who loves money and power not football
The sort who thinks you can buy history and passion - next will we be playing in red.

Perhaps doff my cap as I pass the mighty shareholders in future.
However perhaps a little naive about people power in the real world
The supporters are Swansea city

This is one of a new set of posters who all joined at the time ML left to strongly and actively promulgate the new order and diss the previous manager!!!!!!!!!!

This one seems to have a particularly large axe to grind.

Enjoy the match - our opportunity to play in it an important legacy of ML

like Huw I am sickened to my stomach at some of the sh1t and Racist behaviour on here by those pathetic souls whose lives are so impoverished they think it smart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"it will be a disgrace if the board aren't forced to answer questions on how they are running the club."
FORCED, are you joking?
The Board runs the Club the way they see fit, they do not need to answer to anybody other than Shareholders in the Club.
It would be really nice of them to let the Fans know what has been going on
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:52 - Feb 20 with 1576 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:40 - Feb 20 by scottishjack

http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2014/02/20/michael-laudrup-potential-replacement-d

I'm not going to start a new thread...but I honestly don't even know where to begin with this load of drivel...

"As for Michael Laudrup, his reputation and skill as a manager far outweigh the club he has been sacked from. Adored by the football intelligentsia, one day he will could well manage one of the many great teams he once played for."

Hmmm...might want to ask the other clubs that he has been sacked from as well eh?

What am I not getting then? Seriously I'm beginning to question my sanity here.

Since football was invented thousands of mangers have been sacked for a multitude of reasons,why the f*ck is this one so different?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:54 - Feb 20 with 1575 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:27 - Feb 19 by JackSomething

But to the best of my knowledge, Laudrup never said he wanted a small squad due to the budget, he just said he liked working with a small squad.

I believe he mentioned he wanted a small squad to make the players feel more invested in the team.

He felt that if you had a large squad there would be players that almost never got the chance and wouldn't be able to feel as part of the team when they would be needed.

At least as far as I remember.

So no, it wasn't because of cash.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:58 - Feb 20 with 1561 viewsscottishjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:52 - Feb 20 by Darran

What am I not getting then? Seriously I'm beginning to question my sanity here.

Since football was invented thousands of mangers have been sacked for a multitude of reasons,why the f*ck is this one so different?

In fairness, I've read my fair share of drivel on the internet, but the link I posted is up there with the very worst articles I've ever read, apparently Laudrup should take the credit for Dyer and Routledge??? Really?

It completely skips over the fact that Laudrup walked into a team that was already doing quite well.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:59 - Feb 20 with 1561 viewsPlasticman

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:22 - Feb 20 by Darran

Plastic give it a rest mun FFS.

not my fault the thread exploded while I was busy doing other stuff than reading this particular thread

Just responding as I went through the trash the thread seems to have turned out to be

Plastic since 2012

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:32 - Feb 20 with 1528 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:58 - Feb 20 by scottishjack

In fairness, I've read my fair share of drivel on the internet, but the link I posted is up there with the very worst articles I've ever read, apparently Laudrup should take the credit for Dyer and Routledge??? Really?

It completely skips over the fact that Laudrup walked into a team that was already doing quite well.

Aye like it has been posted on here that ML only did well due to inheriting Rodgers Team.

Yet how many players that Rodgers brought in were in the team that thrashed Liverpool in the COC. Very few I think you will find

Michu, Chico, Pablo, JDG ......... the famous Rodgers players (no discredit for all that Bren did for us nor what he achieved)

Also said on here did he not change our style. Yet he was widely praised on here and by the pundits for our much more attacking style. Yet he modestly praised the previous managers and said he was just tinkering.

So much crap. If we are to sack someone (ML or GM) do it quickly and with dignity and respect. Don't agree with it because I thought there was little chance of relegation given easier fixtures, returning injuries and the quality of our team. Especially given the financial implications and souring relations FA, Europe etc. However that is the choice of the Board. But this almighty crap and lies about a decent bloke who achieved so much with us is sickening and classless.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:44 - Feb 20 with 1504 viewsJackSomething

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:32 - Feb 20 by Spratty

Aye like it has been posted on here that ML only did well due to inheriting Rodgers Team.

Yet how many players that Rodgers brought in were in the team that thrashed Liverpool in the COC. Very few I think you will find

Michu, Chico, Pablo, JDG ......... the famous Rodgers players (no discredit for all that Bren did for us nor what he achieved)

Also said on here did he not change our style. Yet he was widely praised on here and by the pundits for our much more attacking style. Yet he modestly praised the previous managers and said he was just tinkering.

So much crap. If we are to sack someone (ML or GM) do it quickly and with dignity and respect. Don't agree with it because I thought there was little chance of relegation given easier fixtures, returning injuries and the quality of our team. Especially given the financial implications and souring relations FA, Europe etc. However that is the choice of the Board. But this almighty crap and lies about a decent bloke who achieved so much with us is sickening and classless.

You mean you're unhappy about the Laudrup situation? You should have said mun.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 1486 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 14:44 - Feb 20 by JackSomething

You mean you're unhappy about the Laudrup situation? You should have said mun.

Soz thought I had mentioned it - how remiss

Thinking of writing a dossier for Huw
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:18 - Feb 20 with 1451 viewsDavillin

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 01:44 - Feb 20 by GeneralJack

Your post demonstrates that you may suffer a lack of depth as an individual.
I suspect most readers will be thinking - You can take the boy out of Clase...etc..

Only a person with no smarts at all would even hint that ECB "may suffer a lack of depth as an individual." Your rude comment is making me think you're an ass.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:45 - Feb 20 with 1410 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:47 - Feb 20 by Spratty

Agree the below is a disgrace - certainly written from a suits not a supporters perspective.
All that's wrong with the game today someone who loves money and power not football
The sort who thinks you can buy history and passion - next will we be playing in red.

Perhaps doff my cap as I pass the mighty shareholders in future.
However perhaps a little naive about people power in the real world
The supporters are Swansea city

This is one of a new set of posters who all joined at the time ML left to strongly and actively promulgate the new order and diss the previous manager!!!!!!!!!!

This one seems to have a particularly large axe to grind.

Enjoy the match - our opportunity to play in it an important legacy of ML

like Huw I am sickened to my stomach at some of the sh1t and Racist behaviour on here by those pathetic souls whose lives are so impoverished they think it smart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORCED, are you joking?
It would be really nice of them to let the Fans know what has been going on

That little tirade clearly shows you know nothing about Swansea and it's history or about me.
First of all those shareholders about which you say "Perhaps doff my cap as I pass the mighty shareholders in future. " are THE BOARD and probably some of the oldest Fans that SCFC have. They put their money where your mouths are and saved the Club from falling out of the league altogether, hence it being called a "fans club". So maybe you should doff your cap.
As for me, I am not a "lover money & power not football", I am a lover of football and many other sport,s but I am also a realist. I am not so deluded or star struck that I think the SCFC board all wear halos unlike you with ML.

I do hope that when you wrote this "Racist behaviour" it is not aimed at me as that is a very serious case of libel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024