Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 73407 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:02 - Feb 19 with 1595 viewsJackSomething

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:53 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

I don't think Klopp needs to lie to his own bosses, when he's taken the team from midtable to the Champions League Final and proven his ability identify and develop young talent.

And if you think Klopp stayed at Dortmund for lack of more lucrative offers elsewhere, I think you are seriously mistaken.

Reading your posts, there's an awful lot of 'probably' and 'think'. So basically you're guessing/making things up.

Mods, I thought it was standard practice to ban this individual whenever he surfaced. There can't be any doubt can there? There can't be anyine else in the world as willfully obstinate. He's trying to get this past the infamous Dorus thread in length.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 with 1590 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:01 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Agree, but I've no doubt that if Huw et al got wind a formal complaint would have been made.

The fool doesn't realise that if true that Laudrup was approached, a laughable claim, Laudrup would have thus landed Chelsea in the sh1t for doing so...

I strongly suspect if Huw had got wind he'd have driven him down there!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 with 1587 viewsDibaba

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:48 - Feb 19 by Uxbridge

No, they couldn't be. Laudrup only signed the good ones. The board signed the rubbish ones. This is known.

No, what is well known now after the press conference is that Laudrup claims he had a list of players that liked the idea of coming to Swansea, but didn't end up coming after he gave the list to Jenkins.

At the end of the day, a manager cannot be fairly evaluated if he doesn't have full control over transfers. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have any blame, but the fact that he didn't have much control this past season should deflect a lot of the criticism away.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:04 - Feb 19 with 1578 viewsswanny

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:02 - Feb 19 by JackSomething

Reading your posts, there's an awful lot of 'probably' and 'think'. So basically you're guessing/making things up.

Mods, I thought it was standard practice to ban this individual whenever he surfaced. There can't be any doubt can there? There can't be anyine else in the world as willfully obstinate. He's trying to get this past the infamous Dorus thread in length.

I already asked Darran....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:06 - Feb 19 with 1568 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:59 - Feb 19 by Uxbridge

Yeah, that seems plausible.

Yeah. Plausible.

http://www.theheraldng.com/roman-abramovich-entices-jose-mourinho-to-chelsea-wit

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/05/02/when-mourinho-returns-to-chelsea-so-will-t

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4923282/Roman-Abramovich-won

The media had certainly picked up on Mourinho returning before summer.

The wannabe Viking's claims are as plausible as me having a threesome with the Minogue sisters.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:06 - Feb 19 with 1565 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:06 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Yeah. Plausible.

http://www.theheraldng.com/roman-abramovich-entices-jose-mourinho-to-chelsea-wit

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/05/02/when-mourinho-returns-to-chelsea-so-will-t

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4923282/Roman-Abramovich-won

The media had certainly picked up on Mourinho returning before summer.

The wannabe Viking's claims are as plausible as me having a threesome with the Minogue sisters.

I'll be less subtle with my sarcasm next time

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:06 - Feb 19 with 1565 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 by Uxbridge

I strongly suspect if Huw had got wind he'd have driven him down there!

True.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:07 - Feb 19 with 1562 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:06 - Feb 19 by Uxbridge

I'll be less subtle with my sarcasm next time

Oh, I picked up on the sarcasm.

Just finding links to nail his arguments even more. Argumentative bugger, me.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:07 - Feb 19 with 1560 viewsDibaba

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:53 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Bacon shagger claimed Laudrup spoke to Abramovich.

Splitting hairs, sure, but...

I'd be amazed if the rules hadn't been expanded to cover recognised representatives otherwise that would be a massive loophole being abused.

Splitting hairs, yes, if I ever said that Laudrup spoke to Chelsea directly.

Laudrup spoke through his agent, naturally. His agent was already informed of Laudrup's intention to stay. Which means that Chelsea expressed interest which wasn't reciprocated by Laudrup, as I stated earlier.

Poisoning the well again, I see.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:08 - Feb 19 with 1553 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

No, what is well known now after the press conference is that Laudrup claims he had a list of players that liked the idea of coming to Swansea, but didn't end up coming after he gave the list to Jenkins.

At the end of the day, a manager cannot be fairly evaluated if he doesn't have full control over transfers. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have any blame, but the fact that he didn't have much control this past season should deflect a lot of the criticism away.

And when a manager has a large degree of control, as Mackay did with his buddy Moody, crowing about detailed dossiers, watching for six games minimum, you end up with signings like Cornelius...

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:08 - Feb 19 with 1551 viewsswan65split

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

I dont think you have a girl friend do you?
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 1547 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:07 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Oh, I picked up on the sarcasm.

Just finding links to nail his arguments even more. Argumentative bugger, me.

It's pointless. Anything in his head that makes Laudrup look awesome is an indisputable fact. Anything else is a conspiracy theory.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 1547 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:08 - Feb 19 by swan65split

I dont think you have a girl friend do you?

Doesn't need one, he just rolls Laudrup over...

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 1544 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:07 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

Laudrup spoke through his agent, naturally. His agent was already informed of Laudrup's intention to stay. Which means that Chelsea expressed interest which wasn't reciprocated by Laudrup, as I stated earlier.

Please go away.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:11 - Feb 19 with 1537 viewsDibaba

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:59 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Klopp developed young talent or the youth team staff did?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/438106/REVEALED-Jurgen-Klopp-explains-wh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2468555/Jurgen-Klopp-turned-Ch

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/249451.html

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/22/jurgen-klopp-alerts-arsenal-and-chelsea-by-reveali

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/turned-down-chelsea-manchester-city-

Where does Klopp mention Chelsea? Answer is, nowhere. The clubs could have been any of twenty.

If you really want to know, maybe you should contact Klopp yourself and hear it from the horse's mouth.

Failing that, write an email to the club.

Failing that, ask any Dortmund fan.

Failing that, Google the proper search terms.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:11 - Feb 19 with 1532 viewsswanny

*sigh* please lock this thread now

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:13 - Feb 19 with 1524 viewsswan65split

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:13 - Feb 19 with 1521 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:07 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

You said Abramovich spoke to Laudrup.

The only mention of agent/representatives came when you got called out on it.

If Laudrup wasn't interested in one of the top jobs in Europe due to love of Swansea / the players then he's either a fool or somebody scared of taking on the big jobs.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:14 - Feb 19 with 1517 viewsDibaba

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:01 - Feb 19 by reddythered

Agree, but I've no doubt that if Huw et al got wind a formal complaint would have been made.

The fool doesn't realise that if true that Laudrup was approached, a laughable claim, Laudrup would have thus landed Chelsea in the sh1t for doing so...

What counts as an "approach"? Inquiring an agent about one's contract situation does not constitute an "approach."
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:14 - Feb 19 with 1511 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:11 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

If you really want to know, maybe you should contact Klopp yourself and hear it from the horse's mouth.

Failing that, write an email to the club.

Failing that, ask any Dortmund fan.

Failing that, Google the proper search terms.

You claimed Klopp stated he'd turned down Chelsea.

Your claim, you prove it. You provide the links.

Ask fans. Yes, that would work well. Fans know everything.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:16 - Feb 19 with 1506 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:14 - Feb 19 by Dibaba

What counts as an "approach"? Inquiring an agent about one's contract situation does not constitute an "approach."

Yes, yes it does. It's tampering with a contracted manager.

What happened between Chelsea and Kakuta, by the way?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 1496 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:42 - Feb 19 by Darran

Am I though only one that no longer knows WTF is going on here?

Does this guy have a UK IP?

Has all the hallmarks of a Dimi special.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:21 - Feb 19 with 1466 viewsexiledclaseboy

What an unseemly kerfuffle. 23 pages on a pointless press conference at which Laudrup said nothing new and no one learned anything new. Pathetic.

Dear Michael, thank for the memories, you were good for us. Now you're not our manager any more so we simply don't care.

Dear Laudrup fans, you were only ever here while Laudrup was here and sometimes those of us that pointed out this obvious fact were called parochial and, on occasion, worse. Well now Laudrup's gone. Sacked. By little old Swansea City. Yes, a club you'd never heard of two years ago and that just ten short years ago was propping up the entire English football league just sacked your national hero and greatest ever sportsmen.

Yup. Swansea City sacked Michael Laudrup. It's happened, it's a fact. No amount of bitching is going to change it. So get over it, or f*ck off. In fact, do both.

Thanks for reading.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 19 with 1451 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:21 - Feb 19 by exiledclaseboy

What an unseemly kerfuffle. 23 pages on a pointless press conference at which Laudrup said nothing new and no one learned anything new. Pathetic.

Dear Michael, thank for the memories, you were good for us. Now you're not our manager any more so we simply don't care.

Dear Laudrup fans, you were only ever here while Laudrup was here and sometimes those of us that pointed out this obvious fact were called parochial and, on occasion, worse. Well now Laudrup's gone. Sacked. By little old Swansea City. Yes, a club you'd never heard of two years ago and that just ten short years ago was propping up the entire English football league just sacked your national hero and greatest ever sportsmen.

Yup. Swansea City sacked Michael Laudrup. It's happened, it's a fact. No amount of bitching is going to change it. So get over it, or f*ck off. In fact, do both.

Thanks for reading.

I was indeed called worse for pointing it out ..... several times.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 19 with 1451 viewsJackSomething

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:21 - Feb 19 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks for reading.

I see you're finding enjoyment in that little fact too. How dare we sack the sainted Laudrup? It's making me giggle and I was one of his biggest defenders on here.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024