Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Match Comments 00:10 - Feb 23 with 1515 viewsAntti_Heinola

Anyone work out what Bond is going on about below?
By the way, it's about time HR did these press conferences. Especially after a performance like today. Get out there and do your job and face the music, Redknapp.

QPR assistant manager Kevin Bond:
"If you start looking at the table mathematically then we don't get beat at Charlton.
"All we can do now is look at Leeds United and look to get back on track. Get back to where we were earlier in season.
"As soon as we start looking at bigger picture and promotion then we could be in trouble. We need to focus on next game and getting a point."

Bare bones.

Post Match Comments on 00:12 - Feb 23 with 1497 viewsBasingstokeR

We only want a point out of the next game?
Post Match Comments on 00:15 - Feb 23 with 1489 viewsJamesSW12

Don't know what you're talking about. Kevin Bond's post match interviews.....they'll be doing a book similar to Ollies quotes on him soon. If they kick harry out....which i bloody hope they do, I really hope he doesn't hang around. Pointless man.
Post Match Comments on 00:21 - Feb 23 with 1471 viewskensalriser

Maybe he was misquoted, because that's gibberish.

If you wanna start looking at the table mathematically, Kevin, you'll notice that our points are staying the same while others are going up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Post Match Comments on 00:22 - Feb 23 with 1466 viewsRangersAreBack

And I thought it was only Harry who can't add up or spell.
Post Match Comments on 00:31 - Feb 23 with 1443 viewsted_hendrix

Nobody knows what Bond is going on about, our players don't, he don't nor does anyone at the club if our performances are anything to go by.
I don't know the purpose of the man other than to front the cameras when Redknapp aint got the bastard guts too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Post Match Comments on 00:31 - Feb 23 with 1439 viewsHollowayRanger

reminds me of phil neal

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Post Match Comments on 00:40 - Feb 23 with 1418 viewsCamberleyR

Post Match Comments on 00:31 - Feb 23 by ted_hendrix

Nobody knows what Bond is going on about, our players don't, he don't nor does anyone at the club if our performances are anything to go by.
I don't know the purpose of the man other than to front the cameras when Redknapp aint got the bastard guts too.

Spot on. Early in the season when it was looking good he was only too happy to spout his usual cliches to his admirers in the media.

When it starts cutting up a bit rough his pointless lackey Bond is sent out to face the music.

By the way, Kevin Bond, a man who only had any sort of pro career due to mainly playing at clubs his old fella managed and who's only had any sort of career in coaching and management being Redknapp's chief cone placer and hander out of bibs.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Post Match Comments on 10:18 - Feb 23 with 1280 viewsted_hendrix

Maybe Bond is on the training pitch with our players right now, preparing them for the Leeds game, making them come in on their day off?

Nah, don't be daft

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Post Match Comments on 10:37 - Feb 23 with 1230 viewsDesertBoot

Kevin Bond is the new Mark Bowen. It's all going horribly wrong and we haven't got a clue why or how to fix it.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Post Match Comments on 10:42 - Feb 23 with 1214 views08olesen

Just watched the presser. Has kevin bond been hit on the head recently.

He was talking about how it was good that we passed the ball, and that Charlton are a good side! They are near bottom of the fukin table!

He then said we arnt going to start scoring goals any time soon. Then why the feck have we spent all that money on loaning strikers. What a Joke!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Post Match Comments on 10:52 - Feb 23 with 1178 viewstoboboly

Post Match Comments on 10:42 - Feb 23 by 08olesen

Just watched the presser. Has kevin bond been hit on the head recently.

He was talking about how it was good that we passed the ball, and that Charlton are a good side! They are near bottom of the fukin table!

He then said we arnt going to start scoring goals any time soon. Then why the feck have we spent all that money on loaning strikers. What a Joke!

He is probably right about the lack of goals. Shame no one thought to get in some decent players and rather went for crap cast offs. Can we get Heidar out of retirement?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Post Match Comments on 11:58 - Feb 23 with 1106 viewsDoughnut

It's just Panic Gibberish. Fans & board have now turned on them for the first time...shock to their systems.
Post Match Comments on 13:23 - Feb 23 with 1032 viewsCiderwithRsie

Translation:
"If you start looking at the table mathematically then we don't get beat at Charlton.
- arithmetically the defeat means we are now as close to slipping out of the play-offs as we are to getting back into the automatic zone. The top half dozen teams win more than they lose - otherwise they wouldn't be in the top places - so even if we start wining again its harder to climb the table than it is to drop down. So defeat was unacceptable.

"All we can do now is look at Leeds United and look to get back on track. Get back to where we were earlier in season.
- We need to win our next game as a result of the above

"As soon as we start looking at bigger picture and promotion then we could be in trouble. We need to focus on next game and getting a point."
- Our league position does not bode well for promotion and if we start to think about it the players may give up. So the best we can do is take each game at a time and hope the others f*ck up. Even a point at home would be a start.

Analyse it like that and it's as close as you could hope to admitting that losing to Charlton was the moment the campaign went tits up.
Post Match Comments on 19:37 - Feb 23 with 874 viewsenfieldargh

I now know what joe jordan does and i must he does it beautifully.

All in nice straight lines at equal spacing, almost as if he had methodically set them up with a slide rule.

I am of course referring to jj setting out the cone thingys for the players warm up.

Sadly wally then takes over and its downhill from there on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024