Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But 21:23 - Mar 12 with 5334 viewsted_hendrix

Surely we can beat them Saturday, cheer ourselves up a bit?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 22:50 - Mar 12 with 4390 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Yeah should be able to beat Yeovil Ted after all they sure aint no Vauxhall Motors
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 23:28 - Mar 12 with 4368 viewsSimonStainrod

Famous last words but we should only need to find the net once to get 3 points from this one. Been to all of Yeovil's home games this season and although they have tightened up a bit in defence and midfield, they have dross up front and no creativity. Ishmael Miller is their only hope but he can only play for about an hour and I get the impression he doesn't fancy the away games much either. Can see our possession stats reaching season high in this game, probably be boring to watch and 1-0 to us but a timely 3 pts nonetheless.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 23:30 - Mar 12 with 4361 viewssmegma

Nothing will surprise me.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 23:59 - Mar 12 with 4326 viewsLambourn

More of a certainty than tomorrow being Thursday.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:03 - Mar 13 with 4318 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Beating Yeovil won't cheer me up.....but what would?

Oi Vey!!!

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:08 - Mar 13 with 4316 viewsNorthernr

On a five match unbeaten run....
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:15 - Mar 13 with 4309 viewsSimonStainrod

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:08 - Mar 13 by Northernr

On a five match unbeaten run....

Until they lost to Ipswich on Tues
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:24 - Mar 13 with 4295 viewsNorthernr

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:15 - Mar 13 by SimonStainrod

Until they lost to Ipswich on Tues

ah yes, I'm only still sobering up from yesterday's day on the beach.
Piece of pis. 3-0 Rangers.
Login to get fewer ads

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:39 - Mar 13 with 4281 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 00:24 - Mar 13 by Northernr

ah yes, I'm only still sobering up from yesterday's day on the beach.
Piece of pis. 3-0 Rangers.

I think we'll smash them 2-1 .........and their manager will get nicked for a previous rape during the game. And their goal was offside.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 1:19]

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 01:04 - Mar 13 with 4272 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought we would smash them at their place but we were really lucky to sneak a 1-0 win there.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 02:30 - Mar 13 with 4249 viewsSydneyRs

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 23:28 - Mar 12 by SimonStainrod

Famous last words but we should only need to find the net once to get 3 points from this one. Been to all of Yeovil's home games this season and although they have tightened up a bit in defence and midfield, they have dross up front and no creativity. Ishmael Miller is their only hope but he can only play for about an hour and I get the impression he doesn't fancy the away games much either. Can see our possession stats reaching season high in this game, probably be boring to watch and 1-0 to us but a timely 3 pts nonetheless.

"although they have tightened up a bit in defence and midfield, they have dross up front and no creativity"

Sounds familiar.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 02:51 - Mar 13 with 4240 viewsFredManRave

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 02:30 - Mar 13 by SydneyRs

"although they have tightened up a bit in defence and midfield, they have dross up front and no creativity"

Sounds familiar.

Indeedy. The form book would suggest a 0-0 and not one of those exciting end to end ones either.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 09:37 - Mar 13 with 4095 viewsHarbour

Hope the players do not think like this.....yeovil 8 men away at Reading and they still got a draw.....no easy games in this division...next 5 games in march will decide if we make playoffs Yeovil is a must win time for the boys to shape up..
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 09:59 - Mar 13 with 4080 viewsDaBurgh

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 09:37 - Mar 13 by Harbour

Hope the players do not think like this.....yeovil 8 men away at Reading and they still got a draw.....no easy games in this division...next 5 games in march will decide if we make playoffs Yeovil is a must win time for the boys to shape up..

Harry....? Is that you?
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 10:12 - Mar 13 with 4067 viewsQPunkR

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 02:51 - Mar 13 by FredManRave

Indeedy. The form book would suggest a 0-0 and not one of those exciting end to end ones either.

Too right. I'm playing a match of my own before this and definitely won't be busting a bollock to make it back to Bush in time for the kickoff of the 2nd half. If I make it, fine, if not I won't really give a toss

QPR - "shit but local"

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 10:22 - Mar 13 with 4058 viewsLowerloftLad

Ill say the same as I did against charlton if Yeovil show any kind of fight or passion we our done for if its still 0-0 after 60minutes expect them to rally toghther and have worked us out have a real go and nick a 1-0 win

If we go 1 up we will still need a 2nd to kill this game off

Prediction
QPR 2 Yeovil 1
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 10:24]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 10:35 - Mar 13 with 4029 viewssimmo

I reckon Miller will have a hard on for us. There's no excuse not to beat a team like Yeovil at home though, the hardest thing will be matching their level of effort and application because this will be a big game for them and they will be bang up for it. If we can match that, we should have enough to win.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 10:39 - Mar 13 with 4025 viewsloftboy

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 09:59 - Mar 13 by DaBurgh

Harry....? Is that you?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 10:45 - Mar 13 with 4016 viewsSomersetHoops

We were in our lucky phase when we won at Yeovil - Yeovil deserved at least a draw in that game and according to my mates who support them they are now playing as if their lives depended on it. So I wouldn't count on us beating them.

Who's Next?

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 12:58 - Mar 13 with 3950 viewsDANRANGER

Saturday will be my 3rd game this season and the 2 previous being Birmingham & Leicester so hoping for an improvement as they were a tough watch. Can only sympathise with those going week in week out but fair play to you. Taking my boy for his 2nd game after the disappointment of the Leicester game so would be nice for him to see a goal at least!

Difficult to get the kids to like football these days with so much else to occupy them so a good showing may help. I've still got my Adidas Guinness home shirt circa 1986 from when I was a lad and although a little big for him makes me proud to see him in it. (and saves me £40 on a new one!)

So please, a bit of entertainment for the fans of the future!!
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 13:04 - Mar 13 with 3940 viewsjonno

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 12:58 - Mar 13 by DANRANGER

Saturday will be my 3rd game this season and the 2 previous being Birmingham & Leicester so hoping for an improvement as they were a tough watch. Can only sympathise with those going week in week out but fair play to you. Taking my boy for his 2nd game after the disappointment of the Leicester game so would be nice for him to see a goal at least!

Difficult to get the kids to like football these days with so much else to occupy them so a good showing may help. I've still got my Adidas Guinness home shirt circa 1986 from when I was a lad and although a little big for him makes me proud to see him in it. (and saves me £40 on a new one!)

So please, a bit of entertainment for the fans of the future!!

Entertainment? What's that?
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 13:13 - Mar 13 with 3921 viewsTacticalR

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 13:04 - Mar 13 by jonno

Entertainment? What's that?

Air hostess clique

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 18:54 - Mar 13 with 3790 viewsBrightonhoop

Let's hope so Ted. Our problem in addition, is we are seen as a big scalp. We were definitely Albions Cup Final on Tuesday. They will come at us to win. I hope we're vastly ahead by half time. As we should have been Tuesday.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 3731 viewsSimonStainrod

They have nothing to come at us with. Our only issue will be breaking them down. We WILL win, don't imagine it will be inspiring to watch but possession will be almost embarrassingly one sided in our favour.
No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 21:14 - Mar 13 with 3701 viewsisawqpratwcity

No Disrespect To Yeovil Intended But on 20:37 - Mar 13 by SimonStainrod

They have nothing to come at us with. Our only issue will be breaking them down. We WILL win, don't imagine it will be inspiring to watch but possession will be almost embarrassingly one sided in our favour.

Home of the 'Stephen Potter School of Oneupmanship'.

We're already f*cked.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024