Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine 16:17 - Mar 21 with 2409 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26668154

What a kunt.
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:24 - Mar 21 with 2373 viewsQPR_John

It states the money from any fine is going to charity then further down McCarthy wonders were the money is going. Clearly self interest as he hopes some will go to his club
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:28 - Mar 21 with 2356 viewsJAPRANGERS

Can we, will we, surmount a legal challenge to this??
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:28 - Mar 21 with 2354 viewstoboboly

Clearly doesn't realise that the reason Ipswich can't break any FFP rules is because the owner already spunked gazillions up the wall.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:30 - Mar 21 with 2344 viewsdaveB

It's impossible to enforce these rules when the financial rules are different in the prem to the championship
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:47 - Mar 21 with 2274 viewsqprdan

I couldn't care less what McCarthy thinks, and he would spend it if he had it!!
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:53 - Mar 21 with 2256 viewsGetMeRangers

thought relegated teams were exempt, anyway, on their first season after relegation
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 2208 viewsNorthernr

I'd probably say exactly the same if I was in his position. He'd probably love to be able to go out and add Javier Chevanton, Oguchi Onyewu, Yossi Benyoun and eight Premier League loans to an already very costly squad, and quite reasonably thinks it's unfair that we can and he can't.

Of course Ipswich have spent fck loads themselves over the last five years, it's just he wasn't around for that.

I like Mick McCarthy, says what he thinks, not a single fck left to give.
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 17:15 - Mar 21 with 2149 viewsTacticalR

The ladies like a club with a huge fine.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 17:19 - Mar 21 with 2131 viewsJAPRANGERS

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:53 - Mar 21 by GetMeRangers

thought relegated teams were exempt, anyway, on their first season after relegation

really, is this right??
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 2036 viewsBAWHoops

2 points

1) What if you are unexpectedly relegated. A team can be established for years in the PL yet one bad season and they are down in the Champo. How are they supposed to balance the books? They've probably got reams of players on £30-£40k a week. You can't justs ell them all and bring in a brand new team.
Parachute payments won't really cover the losses will they.
Clubs like Leicester, Forest etc have spent loads without this problem and should be punished under new rules.
Even if QPR hadn't spent loads on tat like benayoun they would have still made massive losses this season. So they should be fined purely for being relegated?

2) I hope we get Mick in to replace 'Arry. Has the makings of a bit of a Rangers hero I think

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 18:06 - Mar 21 with 1997 viewsterryb

He will have to wait a little longer for us to be fined.

We face no punishment for last years accounts but would for non-compliance for the year ending 31/5/14. This would be implented in January 2015.

BTW. Ipswich probably won't meet FFP.
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 1939 viewstimcocking

And i hope he does...
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 18:33 - Mar 21 with 1932 viewsbosh67

If we get a transfer embargo we will be forced to do one of two things.

1. Play the younger players at long last and actually build a longterm team
2. Do a Watford and loan in an entire Seria B Italian football team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 18:50 - Mar 21 with 1894 viewsJamie

McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 16:59 - Mar 21 by Northernr

I'd probably say exactly the same if I was in his position. He'd probably love to be able to go out and add Javier Chevanton, Oguchi Onyewu, Yossi Benyoun and eight Premier League loans to an already very costly squad, and quite reasonably thinks it's unfair that we can and he can't.

Of course Ipswich have spent fck loads themselves over the last five years, it's just he wasn't around for that.

I like Mick McCarthy, says what he thinks, not a single fck left to give.

Any excuse .
McCarthy hopes QPR get a huge fine on 19:30 - Mar 21 with 1807 viewsHollowayRanger

[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 19:33]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024