Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018337 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:14 - May 21 with 6244 viewsFredManRave

You know the score;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:30 - May 21 with 6242 viewsFredManRave

To be honest, I just wanted to get "us" off page 111 which we all know is bad luck.

So here we are on page 112. In approximately 20 years time the Frankie thread will take up the whole front page of LFW. I just hopeI'm around to enjoy the moment. I bet Clive can't wait!

Peace And Love.xx.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 5:43]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:43 - May 21 with 6229 viewssilky

1991 Bliss!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:11 - May 21 with 6191 viewsW13R

Still on the old tip from me.

This one goes out to Disco as he put it on another thread......... storming boogie track!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:33 - May 21 with 6190 viewsW13R

Compilation from the same fella's, used to love this stuff.
Hypnosis has been up before but don't think the others have?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:42 - May 21 with 6182 viewsFloridaR

Good Posts guys - Punter great posts with the Ed Wizards etc :)

Gonna drop this and run ...

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - May 21 with 6175 viewsLblock

Missed Friday -- work is a bitch

Spackman from me but love this summer track

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:58 - May 21 with 6162 viewsDiscodroids

fackin magic.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:48 - May 21 with 6154 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:58 - May 21 by Discodroids

fackin magic.

Good call Disco.

I always remember this baby for various reasons, hot blond sort in denim/lace combo and Bobby Ball who was with his family in Gran Canaria at the same time as our motley crew.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - May 21 with 6153 viewsW13R

And another one from the man with the great voice going back to his roots.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:21 - May 21 with 6146 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - May 21 by W13R

And another one from the man with the great voice going back to his roots.

i love that track. really love it mate.

playing it full blast

an old classic from my yoot

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

[Post edited 21 May 2016 20:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:52 - May 21 with 6129 viewsPunteR

I heard this while rooting through rare grooves and soul on youtube and instantly loved it and felt the need to post on here..

[Post edited 22 May 2016 0:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:47 - May 21 with 6114 viewsPunteR

Head bop..groovy tune

Tech house chugger..

Saw this in a Tony Humphries interview,one of his favorite trax. Good enough for him good enough for me..good mix

I still think this was one of the best tunes of last year. Big production but quality. Keeps the right side of trance ,not too cheesy but still hands in the air stuff.. Great uplifting tune.:)

wicked breaks tunes.

Sunday groove..

[Post edited 22 May 2016 12:29]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:58 - May 22 with 6073 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:52 - May 21 by PunteR

I heard this while rooting through rare grooves and soul on youtube and instantly loved it and felt the need to post on here..

[Post edited 22 May 2016 0:11]

Nice tune PunteR, a great way to start the Sunday soul sessions

A total Northen Soul Classic going out to all the Frankie boys, good to be back :-)

This ones also for my mate Richard P of SE London who proper knows this stuff if you get on here mate drop us a PM lost your No.

[Post edited 22 May 2016 14:07]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:18 - May 22 with 6068 viewsBrixtonR

Tuuuuuuuuuuune

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:44 - May 22 with 6061 viewsBrixtonR

Proper Tune , post clubbing, Sunday all day drinking and then on to the Hobgoblin (now the hootananney) Effra Road back in the day when they did soul sessions Sunday afternoon and night in the garden.

Anyone fancy seeing Kerri Chandler and Derrick May ? come to Brixton for this....
http://foundfestival.com/

Should be pretty chilled, a few beers & tunes in the Sun (hopefully lol) in Brockwell park and then off to watch us teach the Russians the art of football...
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:23 - May 22 with 6046 viewsBrixtonR

Sunday chillout.................

This is probably my absolute favourite track of this genre I've probably double spacked myself but fck it lol

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:40 - May 22 with 6042 viewspaulparker

Bit late with the offerings this weekend, got totally munted yesterday in the pub
got a hangover the size of Texas

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:55 - May 22 with 6038 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:40 - May 22 by paulparker

Bit late with the offerings this weekend, got totally munted yesterday in the pub
got a hangover the size of Texas

Ha Ha mate love the Groove connection tune :-) think you need something more soothing. to sort the hangover

A few of us were out at Trance Sanctuary yesterday daytime... a few choruses of u Rrrrrrrrrrs and then I done 414 so feel your pain as I'm sure my hangover is in the post for tomorrow !
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:06 - May 22 with 6029 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:55 - May 22 by BrixtonR

Ha Ha mate love the Groove connection tune :-) think you need something more soothing. to sort the hangover

A few of us were out at Trance Sanctuary yesterday daytime... a few choruses of u Rrrrrrrrrrs and then I done 414 so feel your pain as I'm sure my hangover is in the post for tomorrow !

I don't how you do it Brixton but I'm envious mate
Il be a shambles for about 5 days after Saturday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:23 - May 22 with 6025 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:06 - May 22 by paulparker

I don't how you do it Brixton but I'm envious mate
Il be a shambles for about 5 days after Saturday

Ha ha mate I'll be fckd till Wednesday night but am on holiday Monday morning and working from home Tuesday. To be fair I've been on holiday for 3 weeks just eating and drinking so hopefully this will get rid of the spare tyre !

Hope this helps with the hangover !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:08 - May 22 with 5995 viewsBrixtonR

The rawers took Wembley x

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:17 - May 22 with 5975 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:23 - May 22 by BrixtonR

Ha ha mate I'll be fckd till Wednesday night but am on holiday Monday morning and working from home Tuesday. To be fair I've been on holiday for 3 weeks just eating and drinking so hopefully this will get rid of the spare tyre !

Hope this helps with the hangover !

Absolute stormer.

Gardening club foot stomper if I recall right.

I've been remiss on this thread but have enjoyed catching up today with the tuneage in the background as I worked.

Sweet as

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:51 - May 22 with 5969 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:17 - May 22 by Lblock

Absolute stormer.

Gardening club foot stomper if I recall right.

I've been remiss on this thread but have enjoyed catching up today with the tuneage in the background as I worked.

Sweet as

Even sweeter
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:03 - May 23 with 5955 viewsPunteR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024