Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041289 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:35 - Apr 17 with 7283 viewsTheBlob

All right Pom we'll have a bash"tomorrow"
Here's a bit of "sampling" for ya ......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:41 - Apr 17 with 7280 viewsPommyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:35 - Apr 17 by TheBlob

All right Pom we'll have a bash"tomorrow"
Here's a bit of "sampling" for ya ......

I was taking the piss mate .It was'nt an invite for that screamo noncence.
Be off with you and take the Devils music with you.

Tell him Disco...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:44 - Apr 17 with 7278 viewsTheBlob

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:41 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

I was taking the piss mate .It was'nt an invite for that screamo noncence.
Be off with you and take the Devils music with you.

Tell him Disco...

Talk of The Devil and he will appear.

You can't have your brimstone and eat it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:07 - Apr 17 with 7272 viewsPommyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:44 - Apr 17 by TheBlob

Talk of The Devil and he will appear.

You can't have your brimstone and eat it.

Only Joking mate.You an your ilk are welcome in the 'Thread ' just look and dont touch and move along quickly .Hugs at the exit.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:02 - Apr 17 with 7256 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:02 - Apr 17 with 7243 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:02 - Apr 17 by paulparker

Nice bouncy number...

So we're back on it. Superb.

Allow me, if you will, to go early and go a touch harder. With all this talk of sampling find below a choon which must surely satisfy many of the clued up contributors to this thread and rock minded QPR fans all over

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:08 - Apr 17 with 7237 viewsLblock

This one ALWAYS reminds me of Girls FM -- I never tuned in and didnt hear this.
They used to thrash this tasty bit of deconstructed rave bleep.

Must confess I preferred the one with no rap.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:11 - Apr 17 with 7230 viewsLblock

Dont think classic nugget has been put up yet?

Love the rolling drop after around 5 and half minutes.
One to massage the cheeky little darlings shoulders to on the edge of a sweaty floor back in tut day lad.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:12 - Apr 17 with 7230 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:02 - Apr 17 by Lblock

Nice bouncy number...

So we're back on it. Superb.

Allow me, if you will, to go early and go a touch harder. With all this talk of sampling find below a choon which must surely satisfy many of the clued up contributors to this thread and rock minded QPR fans all over

a bit of the Colonel

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Apr 17 with 7226 viewspaulparker

this is a classic

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Apr 17 with 7223 viewsPommyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:11 - Apr 17 by Lblock

Dont think classic nugget has been put up yet?

Love the rolling drop after around 5 and half minutes.
One to massage the cheeky little darlings shoulders to on the edge of a sweaty floor back in tut day lad.

BAH BAH'
Pretty sure I put that up .Might be wrong tho

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 7220 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Apr 17 by paulparker

this is a classic

Parker that is a beauty!
I do declare that was a recent favourite of our very own Sir Norman Jay (he'll claim to be Spurs but he's Grove and he knows it).
Another from a similar stable he'd always play was little ditty

A summer stormer from recent times!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 7219 viewsW14Hoop

Aaah, was gonna post Renegade but thought someone had beat me to it.

Hows about this then, which is your favourite, 1,2 or 3?!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 7217 viewsCroydonCaptJack

John Beltran should be on this thread somewhere. It is only right.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 11:56]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:24 - Apr 17 with 7211 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - Apr 17 by Lblock

Parker that is a beauty!
I do declare that was a recent favourite of our very own Sir Norman Jay (he'll claim to be Spurs but he's Grove and he knows it).
Another from a similar stable he'd always play was little ditty

A summer stormer from recent times!

top tune I think I put that up the other day
anyway another little gem

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:25 - Apr 17 with 7210 viewsLblock

A self indulgent post before I go for a lay down.....

This one always takes me back to a do I did early 90's near Wembley Stadium.
We killed every light, blasted the place with smoke so much you couldn't see your hand in front of your face and rolled this one in after turning off deck one so everyone thought there'd been a power cut.
Just before it started building one single strobe behind the decks on slow flash until the bass line dropped and cue all the fancy lights again.
The buzz I got off of seeing the place moving was simply electric and I will take with me forever.

My end of the night tune from around that era --- didnt always go down too well but Phillip Salon and his mob liked it!
Ignore who does the vocals and just feel the loved up warm happy end of a great night feeling to walk out of a gaff.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:26 - Apr 17 with 7209 viewsCroydonCaptJack

And these guys almost did Detroit better than the Yanks themselves!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:37 - Apr 17 with 7199 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Apr 17 by paulparker

this is a classic

that is fukkin banging, proper summer disco house.

love it.

did this make it on here; i'm losing track (of the tracks)

Frankie on the mix so it must be somewhere! (page 4- knew it would be; SPACKMAN)
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 18:28]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:45 - Apr 17 with 7195 viewsLblock

Just before I do lay down have we done these yet?

(Early outing for the C+C Nusic Factory there)

And Ladies and Fine Gentlemen of this board I leave you with one of the one's where it all started for me:-

Ah those summers that were so long, the BMX, Choppers, Ghetto Blasters and Grange Hill.
This genre deserves it's own thread -- maybe next time.

Ciao baby

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - Apr 17 with 7188 viewsCHUBBS

Get on the acid and close your eyes...
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:12 - Apr 17 with 7194 viewswestberksr

Solar Radio just doing a bit of a Frankie tribute; being the first big bank holiday of the year there's gonna be loads of this over the next few days.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:31 - Apr 17 with 7187 viewswestberksr

hopefully not 2 Spackmans in one page (oh the shame!)

deep inside

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 7185 viewspaulparker

Back to 93/94 , for those who used to frequent the gas club & listen to Girls FM
this classic MK mix !!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Apr 17 with 7182 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:56 - Apr 14 by Lblock

Kerri Chandler was a gift to limited ability DJ's like myself -- his stuff was an absolute doddle to mix with!

One of his early offerings that was later reworked for the series of Cover Up's Volumes, think it was Volume 2?

Whacked on a bit of Ultra Nate earlier. Quite liked this one but I cant find the beefy mix I used to play.
Mellowing into the week

on the subject of Ultra Nate, i recall a gay pride in clapham the summer that this was out (brother in law, i was never confused!) & it seemed to catch the mood

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:51 - Apr 17 with 7177 viewspaulparker

another from the great Kerri Chandler !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024