The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 4669391 views Lblock Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone! Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use? House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please! In the beginning there was jack....... Been meaning to update for years. Can only be one....... VIDEO [Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]
Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:17 - Feb 28 with 5155 viewsFredManRave I've just checked the near 400 pages and this is another first time posting; VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:21 - Feb 28 with 5151 viewsFredManRave Tasty! VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:31 - Feb 28 with 5146 viewsFredManRave My DeLorean has landed me into the 2020's so I'm gonna take advantage; VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:32 - Feb 28 with 5143 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:35 - Feb 28 with 5140 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:37 - Feb 28 with 5136 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:41 - Feb 28 with 5133 viewsFredManRave Uber choon, timeless already, from an Uber hot DJ. VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:46 - Feb 28 with 5129 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
Login to get fewer adsThe Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:52 - Feb 28 with 5124 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:55 - Feb 28 with 5120 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:59 - Feb 28 with 5115 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:04 - Feb 28 with 5111 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:15 - Feb 28 with 5098 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:19 - Feb 28 with 5095 viewsFredManRave Top 5 of 2020, imo. VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:38 - Feb 28 with 5045 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:45 - Feb 28 with 5039 viewsFredManRave As some may be aware I am stuck both physically and mentally in the '80s but this thread, mainly thanks to Stu and Jody has opened my ears to all the new great music that's out there at the moment. Some utter quality tunes and mixes that are right up my street. VIDEO As I'm updating my musical tastes I'm thinking about updating my haircut to a wedge!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:51 - Feb 28 with 5036 viewsFredManRave Another already timeless classic before its time. VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:57 - Feb 28 with 5034 viewsFredManRave VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:59 - Feb 28 with 5030 viewsFredManRave 1, 2, 1, 2, 1,2, 1, 2, 1, 2, etc VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:03 - Feb 28 with 5027 viewsFredManRave Definitely feeling the love for this mix; VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:16 - Feb 28 with 5020 viewsFredManRave I feel much better at night! VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:26 - Feb 28 with 5015 viewsFredManRave I'm feeling it! VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:32 - Feb 28 with 5011 viewsFredManRave Ok so maybe not a '20's track but a monster all the same! VIDEO Barbara Tucker = Legend!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:35 - Feb 28 with 5007 viewsFredManRave I realise I'm going back in time again but only to reinforce the Ledge that Barbara Tucker was at that time; VIDEO
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:03 - Feb 28 with 4996 viewsFredManRave It's been emotional! VIDEO