Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2054235 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - Oct 30 with 3633 viewsBrixtonR

To me this still sounds like last week....proper contemporary...love it.
Respect to you all, good to see Rangers being a bit proper. Good to see the Frankie boys moving forward. Respect lads.

To me, and in my opinion which I know is very subjective, But From about 0.32 to 3.17 it's one of the most complete bits of house music to date .

Total tune....Proper quality sound like a proper 12''love it.....

[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 23:38]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:59 - Oct 30 with 3622 viewsBrixtonR

Love it what a tune for nowadays (plus always got time for Duo Lipa) .......

Reckon they like this................. (the best mix I love the Joey Negro naughtiness at the beginning lol)

I say.....
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 9:47]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:48 - Nov 2 with 3563 viewspaulparker

On the vibe today and all geared up the for our daughters 18th party this weekend , scary times

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:06 - Nov 2 with 3560 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:13 - Nov 2 with 3557 viewsLblock

For my Mum x

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Nov 3 with 3520 viewspaulparker

Proper old school tune which hasn’t been put up yet , one if the first tracks that started to get me away from hardcore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:25 - Nov 3 with 3509 viewsPunteR

If you want to listen to me live playing out brand spanking new Deep House, Acid, tech while checking the football scores out on LFW Im on this afternoon 4pm till 6pm :) http://www.releasefm.net/

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - Nov 3 with 3501 viewsW13R

Oh my day's, just found this beauty that's in the stack somewhere in the loft.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:27 - Nov 4 with 3459 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - Nov 3 by W13R

Oh my day's, just found this beauty that's in the stack somewhere in the loft.

Love this. ^
Get your tunes out the loft mate, make room for them somewhere . They're gold mate. :)

Same applies to the rest of you lot..
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 14:28]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Nov 4 with 3456 viewsPunteR

My mix from yesterday. Some quality new Deep House tunes on this. (I like em anyway.) Worth checking out. :)
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/03-11-18-jody-maynard-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:04 - Nov 4 with 3435 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Nov 4 by PunteR

My mix from yesterday. Some quality new Deep House tunes on this. (I like em anyway.) Worth checking out. :)

Time and Space by Francois K
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:21 - Nov 9 with 3385 viewsLblock

TFIF.... proper, proper shizen week for me.
Gotta get through today and then the weekend lands

C'mon Rangers... lets have a good day tomorrow!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:24 - Nov 9 with 3384 viewsDiscodroids

Oakenfold in totality from the Courtyard at Cream' 97/98.

Whoop it up Tracks via the velvet rooms, Astoria, Held by Prog House Label Whoop Records '98/99/'2000.

Like tears in Rain, The Golden age of prog House 1996-2002.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:59 - Nov 9 with 3376 viewspaulparker

Remember picking this up out of lucky spin records some 26 years ago , it only feels like yesterday
God it was so much better then

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:47 - Nov 9 with 3344 viewsDiscodroids

Knees up Knees up don't get the breeze up. Progressive House.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:00 - Nov 9 with 3341 viewsDiscodroids

It's Tasty Tasty Very very Tasty.

Classic old style House deeper than a mike katz squat thrust from the old prog label Choo Choo Records.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 13:33]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:33 - Nov 9 with 3335 viewsR_from_afar

My favourite trance track ever. Sublime moments around 3:28 and 6:38 as
Merv injects a rolling wave of chill-out into the pounding beat.

Out of nowhere, quirky drum 'n' bass noodlings unexpectedly dissolve into ethereal trip-hop...and hey, is that sample a bullfrog? Who knows?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:54 - Nov 9 with 3317 viewsFDC

Eat Static! Man that's a blast from the past! Just gone on a trip down memory lane listening to the Abduction album, I could almost smell the incense. As an impressionable 15 year old when it came out, that album, well, made an impression. "We're not dropping out here, we're infiltrating and taking over"

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 16:57]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:45 - Nov 9 with 3303 viewsPunteR

Gonna have to do a full on Prog mix soon. These are in the bag

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:19 - Nov 10 with 3275 viewspaulparker

Nesby + Morales = perfection

Cmon you Rrrrrrss.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:52 - Nov 10 with 3249 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Nov 4 by PunteR

´kin loved it mate. Right up my street that is. Perfect for a night at work or a Sunday chill out at the house.

I'll forgive you for missing today and letting me talk to myself like a melon in the chat room!

Looking forward to the next one....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:49 - Nov 11 with 3210 viewsBluce_Ree

Not really in keeping with the house vibe but whatever.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:28 - Nov 11 with 3205 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:49 - Nov 11 by Bluce_Ree

Not really in keeping with the house vibe but whatever.

Nice one Bluce and totally in keeping for a Frankie Sunday session - quality tune :-)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:52 - Nov 12 with 3177 viewsR_from_afar

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:54 - Nov 9 by FDC

Eat Static! Man that's a blast from the past! Just gone on a trip down memory lane listening to the Abduction album, I could almost smell the incense. As an impressionable 15 year old when it came out, that album, well, made an impression. "We're not dropping out here, we're infiltrating and taking over"

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 16:57]

I'll admit they have been around for ages but "they" - well, Merv Pepler because it's just him now - are still active and a new album (sample below) recently arrived on earth from some distant exoplanet.

I bought their "B World" album from the excellent Raves from the Grave record shop in Frome and buying an Eat Static CD from Merv's terrestrial home (Frome) was more pilgrimage than shopping trip .

God bless John Peel (RIP) for playing them on his show all those years ago.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:46 - Nov 16 with 3122 viewsLblock

Friday.... nice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024