Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041747 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:26 - May 12 with 7656 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:14 - May 12 by Lblock

GET IN THERE!

PART ONE TODAY COMPLETE
Just back from the Hospital and given the all clear.

Still feeling groggy but I'm there tonight with bells on and can have a couple of drinks.

PART TWO
Over to you Rangers

C'MON U R's!!!!!!

Good to Hear Lblock !!!! well chuffed for you if that aint a good omen for tonight I don't know what is, enjoy this one its Paul Trouble Andersons favourites and one which was played at me & Mrs P's 10 Year Anniversary do !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:45 - May 12 with 7632 viewsLblock

Cheers mate -- cant begin to describe how buzzing I am now

Never spoke abut it with anyone except the missus but there was a chance of the hideous Big C but thankfully no sign

I used to love those Trouble sets and would always catch his show on Kiss100 whenever I could and it was quality when he played Legends. Those rolling NY beats superb

Here's another he always played (newer version)

He used to cut this up with a version of St.Etienne Only Love Can Break Your Heart and that used to do it for me EVERY time

All fingers and paws crossed now for this evening and the boys can Carry On to Wembley and a top day out with these tunes as a backdrop

C'MON U R's!!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:05 - May 12 with 7626 viewswestberksr

GET IN THERE!

PART ONE TODAY COMPLETE

Still feeling groggy but I'm there tonight with bells on and can have a couple of drinks.

PART TWO
Over to you Rangers

C'MON U R's!!!!!!

Great news lblock, enjoy the game whatever the outcome. Health comes first! Not been able to add to this as been on hols for week or so, if tonight goes well I might have to find a club in Rome to round the day off.

Urss
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:02 - May 12 with 7613 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:45 - May 12 by Lblock

Cheers mate -- cant begin to describe how buzzing I am now

Never spoke abut it with anyone except the missus but there was a chance of the hideous Big C but thankfully no sign

I used to love those Trouble sets and would always catch his show on Kiss100 whenever I could and it was quality when he played Legends. Those rolling NY beats superb

Here's another he always played (newer version)

He used to cut this up with a version of St.Etienne Only Love Can Break Your Heart and that used to do it for me EVERY time

All fingers and paws crossed now for this evening and the boys can Carry On to Wembley and a top day out with these tunes as a backdrop

C'MON U R's!!!!!

Great news Lblock. Well happy for you.😊.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:08 - May 13 with 7585 viewsBrixtonR

GET IN THERE!

PART ONE TODAY COMPLETE

PART TWO
Over to you Rangers

C'MON U R's!!!!!!

Great news Lblock ! Not a bad evening after either :-)

Respect to you Paul Parker, Disco, Croydon and all the others on this thread. Proper Rangers and Proper music - Lovely

Maybe we can have a Frankie themed carnival (no foam hands or jesters hats tho) at Wembley or on the walk so thought of this one.............

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:26 - May 16 with 7573 viewspaulparker

Morning all, the sun is out, Rangers at Wembley next week, time to kick off the Frankie
still awaiting news on my ticket and that's it sorted !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:02 - May 16 with 7568 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Morning chaps.
1986 Marshall Jefferson. Very much an old school piano track.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - May 16 with 7558 viewsLblock

Here we go again... sun is out, just had a good rub down by my physio, the R's are at Wembley and still the Frankie boys are pulling up gems!

Those offerings above this morning made me feel all Silky. So let's get ON IT

C'MON U R's!!
[Post edited 16 May 2014 11:17]

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:56 - May 16 with 7543 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Boys need a meet & Great at Wembley , and to share a beverage
be good to put some names to faces

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:19 - May 16 with 7538 viewssilky

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - May 16 by Lblock

Here we go again... sun is out, just had a good rub down by my physio, the R's are at Wembley and still the Frankie boys are pulling up gems!

Those offerings above this morning made me feel all Silky. So let's get ON IT

C'MON U R's!!
[Post edited 16 May 2014 11:17]

Did somebody say my name??? :D

Tune!!!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:16 - May 16 with 7528 viewsPunteR

BOSH! Got me tickets😊
Heres one from the Strawberry sundaes,chunnel club days...

[Post edited 17 May 2014 0:35]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - May 16 with 7523 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:19 - May 16 by silky

Did somebody say my name??? :D

Tune!!!

Spooky that I nearly put that 'Ragtyme' one up this morning instead of the On The House one I put up.

Ragtyme was the first name for Ten City I think.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 13:27]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:38 - May 16 with 7517 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I seem to remember this one being successful.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:52 - May 16 with 7510 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:56 - May 16 by paulparker

The Frankie Boys need a meet & Great at Wembley , and to share a beverage
be good to put some names to faces

Mr Parker -- would be a plan for a Wembley meet up but I've already booked my lot into somewhere.
Fourty Eight of us so far with possibly another six or eight to be added if they get match tickets (which I'm sure they will).
Some of Ealing's finest!

I'm going to ask next week if the place would be okay with me bringing along a couple of CD's or a USB with some choonage on. Not sure they'll go for that but as we're filling 50% of the capacity and maybe more I'd hope they will
If anyone wishes to join us by all means drop me a PM

Getting buzzed up for it already.... bit of People Hold On and Proffessional Widow cut up together here for your afternoon tea

The Gat Decor and DoM cut up nicely here

BIG CHOON

C'MON U R's!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:45 - May 16 with 7497 viewsDiscodroid

From the vaults of the heavenly social at turmills saturdays 1995-1998 , with dj's such as the dust brothers(chemical brothers), justin robertson, david holmes, john carter

ON.IT.

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:48 - May 16 with 7495 viewsDiscodroid

SORRY ANOTHER HEAVENLY SOCIAL CLASSIC..

[Post edited 16 May 2014 17:57]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:29 - May 16 with 7483 viewspaulparker

got my ticket time to have it now

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:09 - May 16 with 7438 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not sure if posted but I like this one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:32 - May 16 with 7432 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:52 - May 16 by Lblock

Mr Parker -- would be a plan for a Wembley meet up but I've already booked my lot into somewhere.
Fourty Eight of us so far with possibly another six or eight to be added if they get match tickets (which I'm sure they will).
Some of Ealing's finest!

I'm going to ask next week if the place would be okay with me bringing along a couple of CD's or a USB with some choonage on. Not sure they'll go for that but as we're filling 50% of the capacity and maybe more I'd hope they will

Getting buzzed up for it already.... bit of People Hold On and Proffessional Widow cut up together here for your afternoon tea

BIG CHOON

C'MON U R's!

Is it before or after the game Lblock?
I'm assuming after..
[Post edited 16 May 2014 22:43]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:56 - May 16 with 7425 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:32 - May 16 by PunteR

Is it before or after the game Lblock?
I'm assuming after..
[Post edited 16 May 2014 22:43]

Before the game but can go back there after

I'm hoping it'll be in there for a quick couple and then to the Bush for celebrations at Queen Adelaide, Crown n Sceptre and the ground

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:31 - May 16 with 7406 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:56 - May 16 by Lblock

Before the game but can go back there after

I'm hoping it'll be in there for a quick couple and then to the Bush for celebrations at Queen Adelaide, Crown n Sceptre and the ground

my pre match routine is usually a bacon sandwich or a fry up and a cup of tea and then necking a pint in the ground,but i was thinking of pushing the boat out a bit on this occasion. But that sounds a mission for me this time.Be good to catch up with the Frankie boys and buy a pint at some point in the future though.
depending on result and travel plans I'll be looking for somewhere after. I'll see how the day pans out. I'll be having more then a cup of tea though😊

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:39 - May 16 with 7400 viewsW14Hoop

Sorry if this has been posted before but the lyrics were in my head

[Post edited 16 May 2014 23:49]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:30 - May 17 with 7379 viewsPunteR

No idea if its been posted already...loving this.

and this..
[Post edited 17 May 2014 0:32]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:50 - May 18 with 7325 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:52 - May 16 by Lblock

Some of Ealing's finest!

BIG CHOON

C'MON U R's!

A Frankie meet up at some point would be brilliant with Disco's frog as guest of honour

L Block, If it was OK I may drop you a PM, there will be 6 of us and to be fair they're all musically clued up ! A few proper tunes pre match would go down a treat

After 82*2, 86 and Cardiff I don't think I could take another loss so lets hope it's Shepherds Bush after the game !

A few R's I know are talking about going to this at some point.......

http://www.egglondon.net/event-listings/fstvl-afterparty-w-huxley-christian-smit

Mind you their's Pendragon at Space in Harlesdon that looks a bit of night

Very glad to see Paul Parker is sorted for tickets

A bit of Lisa....

And the first 12'; I bought (First was Shannon Let the Music play) lets hope Rangers do the same

I reckon next weeks going to feel like Friday everyday so this should be a sticky really lol

The power off Frankie is converting everyone to the vibe of house when even Metallica is posting on this - nice one Metallica !
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:20 - May 18 with 7319 viewsBrixtonR

I'm pretty sure that amazingly this isn't on here yet ......

If it is sorry for the the Spackman

[Post edited 18 May 2014 1:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024