Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2057292 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Mar 1 with 2624 viewsAcidPixie

A couple of Sunday tunes........

What a total tune............

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 2616 viewsPunteR

This is a fat tune.Wicked remix from Sasha.
and i dont think its been put up on here ever.?

[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 17:47]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:26 - Mar 1 with 2598 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Mar 1 by AcidPixie

A couple of Sunday tunes........

What a total tune............

Welcome aboard Acid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Mar 1 with 2598 viewsAcidPixie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:26 - Mar 1 by paulparker

Welcome aboard Acid

Thankyou Paul Parker, What a player he was :-)

I like this, a bit different but Larry Heard so know it's gonna have something about it....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:15 - Mar 1 with 2585 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Mar 1 by AcidPixie

Thankyou Paul Parker, What a player he was :-)

I like this, a bit different but Larry Heard so know it's gonna have something about it....

Larry heard you say mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:58 - Mar 1 with 2577 viewsAcidPixie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:15 - Mar 1 by paulparker

Larry heard you say mate

Sorry mate can't play that ? Does this work ?

Epic LL

[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 22:00]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:04 - Mar 2 with 2553 viewsAcidPixie

Personally, this record is one of the reasons I'm on this thread today....what a tune totally timeless...absolutely love the way it drops back in about 5.20 total music magic.
I think sometimes we forget what it was all about and what we found, well myself at least...

Sometimes when my memory wanders as it does when bad things happen I put a seashell to my ear and it all comes back, that day that night, and then I think,
.............in the, in the beginning, there was jack and jack had a groove,
And from this groove came the groove of all grooves,
And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared,
“Let there be HOUSE!” and house music was born.“I am, you see, I am the creator, and this is my house! And, in my house there is ONLY house music.
But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!” And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you’re deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body. And, as I told you before, this is our house and our house music. And in every house, you understand, there is a keeper. And, in this house, the keeper is Jack. Now some of you who might wonder,
“Who is Jack, and what is it that Jack does?”

Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack your body!
Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake.
Jack is the one who gives you the key to the wiggly worm.
Jack is the one who learns you how to walk your body.
Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.

You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don’t make a difference in OUR House.

And this is fresh.

Mental Mental lets go Fckn Mental ;-) Lovely.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 2535 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:04 - Mar 2 by AcidPixie

Personally, this record is one of the reasons I'm on this thread today....what a tune totally timeless...absolutely love the way it drops back in about 5.20 total music magic.
I think sometimes we forget what it was all about and what we found, well myself at least...

Sometimes when my memory wanders as it does when bad things happen I put a seashell to my ear and it all comes back, that day that night, and then I think,
.............in the, in the beginning, there was jack and jack had a groove,
And from this groove came the groove of all grooves,
And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared,
“Let there be HOUSE!” and house music was born.“I am, you see, I am the creator, and this is my house! And, in my house there is ONLY house music.
But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!” And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you’re deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body. And, as I told you before, this is our house and our house music. And in every house, you understand, there is a keeper. And, in this house, the keeper is Jack. Now some of you who might wonder,
“Who is Jack, and what is it that Jack does?”

Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack your body!
Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake.
Jack is the one who gives you the key to the wiggly worm.
Jack is the one who learns you how to walk your body.
Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.

You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don’t make a difference in OUR House.

And this is fresh.

Mental Mental lets go Fckn Mental ;-) Lovely.

In my top five tracks of all time. Seminal.
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Mar 2 with 2529 viewsAcidPixie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:48 - Mar 2 by CroydonCaptJack

In my top five tracks of all time. Seminal.

Thanks mate me too, that good probably Semenal lol ;-)

Hopefully, this mix will go down well on this thread...

More like a friend of a friend Aye ?

https://soundcloud.com/dj-jon-cockle/progression-sessions
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 2522 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Mar 2 by AcidPixie

Thanks mate me too, that good probably Semenal lol ;-)

Hopefully, this mix will go down well on this thread...

More like a friend of a friend Aye ?

https://soundcloud.com/dj-jon-cockle/progression-sessions

I will give that a listen and a follow mate.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:33 - Mar 4 with 2497 viewsNewhopphoops

Here's a good classic rework:

This could be the b-side:

This is chirpy:
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:36 - Mar 4 with 2477 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:01 - Mar 5 with 2438 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:36 - Mar 4 by PunteR

That year has passed very quickly, RIP Firestarter

[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 21:04]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 2429 viewswestberksr

[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 21:07]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:26 - Mar 5 with 2410 viewsLblock

A Bull n Gate classic...... I know it is as I made sure it was!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:25 - Mar 6 with 2386 viewspaulparker

Talking of classics

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:41 - Mar 7 with 2355 viewsFredManRave

Have had a rather severe case of Disco virus with some rather funky fever thrown in for good measure for the last couple of weeks now. So;

Heard this classic loads recently and enjoy it more each time;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:40 - Mar 7 with 2338 viewspaulparker

memories of Release the pressure nights at cafe de Paris

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:06 - Mar 8 with 2313 viewsW13R

One two, all two step crew.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:22 - Mar 8 with 2309 viewsW13R

Bit of new Gospal House

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:22 - Mar 8 with 2308 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:06 - Mar 8 by W13R

One two, all two step crew.

How are you mate ? Did you go yesterday ?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:50 - Mar 8 with 2301 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:22 - Mar 8 by paulparker

How are you mate ? Did you go yesterday ?

Sadly no mate, you?

A few of the boys who were on the coach last time went up by train yesterday and also met up with one of our mates who lives up that way. Looks like I missed a great day out, typical Rangers to produce an unlikely result at PNE!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:50 - Mar 8 with 2282 viewsAcidPixie

Italia going through a hard time
buona fortuna sempre italia

Taking up a notch for a naughty Sunday afternoon...

SIAMO SOLI

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 2267 viewsLblock

Av it

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:44 - Mar 8 with 2264 viewsAcidPixie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:26 - Mar 8 by Lblock

Av it

Av it #2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024