Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2053636 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:24 - Apr 1 with 2112 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:24 - Apr 1 by westberksr

your Mrs must be delighted with your renewed passion for playing music at full blast and buying tons of vinyl etc

This thread has a lot to answer for. lol

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:23 - Apr 3 with 2084 viewspaulparker

Keep it locked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:52 - Apr 3 with 2071 viewsW13R

Hold tight

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:55 - Apr 3 with 2068 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - Apr 3 with 2058 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:52 - Apr 3 by W13R

Hold tight

One of my favs mate top tune

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:03 - Apr 3 with 2048 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - Apr 3 by paulparker

One of my favs mate top tune

How you doing mate, I hope you and all the other TFFMT gang and families are all keeping well and safe.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:10 - Apr 3 with 2042 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:03 - Apr 3 by W13R

How you doing mate, I hope you and all the other TFFMT gang and families are all keeping well and safe.

All good in the PunteR household.
PunteR JR just finished his schoolwork , he came running in jumping around all happy saying its "half term now, no school for 2 weeks"... We've been in lockdown for 3 weeks! ...lol

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:37 - Apr 3 with 2036 viewspaulparker

All good mate still grafting which is the main thing , And haven’t killed the missus yet
How’s it your end ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:49 - Apr 3 with 2035 viewsCroydonCaptJack

All good thanks for asking mate.

Listening to more music than ever thanks to WFH. I could get used to it!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:37 - Apr 3 with 2030 viewswestberksr

all sat around playing music and swapping tales!

when was last unbeaten run like this?
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:57 - Apr 3 with 2029 viewsqprxtc

Haven’t really followed all this stuff and don’t know what is and isn’t considered suitable but this always gets me going for a Friday session:

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:52 - Apr 3 with 2021 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:10 - Apr 3 by PunteR

All good in the PunteR household.
PunteR JR just finished his schoolwork , he came running in jumping around all happy saying its "half term now, no school for 2 weeks"... We've been in lockdown for 3 weeks! ...lol

Glad to hear mate, hopefully all this madness will be over sooner rather than later!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Apr 3 with 2019 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:37 - Apr 3 by paulparker

All good mate still grafting which is the main thing , And haven’t killed the missus yet
How’s it your end ?

All good, been furloughed but I think most the country is the same?!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 2015 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:49 - Apr 3 by CroydonCaptJack

All good thanks for asking mate.

Listening to more music than ever thanks to WFH. I could get used to it!

Same as, you never know I might even get a chance to rummage through the loft and find all my old vinyl. Then I just need to find the USB deck the wife got me a few years back and I'll be well away.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 2012 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:37 - Apr 3 by westberksr

all sat around playing music and swapping tales!

when was last unbeaten run like this?

Warburton out!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Apr 3 with 2008 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Apr 3 by W13R

All good, been furloughed but I think most the country is the same?!

Sorry to here that, hopefully it doesn’t last long for you

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:45 - Apr 3 with 1997 viewsBrixtonR

RIP Frankie, the tunes that geezer made, I say.
Can't believe it's 6 years since this thread started where's the time gone ? I suppose as long as it involves 4 to the floor beats, partying and mayhem who fkn cares
Same as Jody, been privileged to get to know some proper sound people cos of this thread, plus heard some seminal tunes I'd never heard before, splendid.

Possibly my favorite underrated Frankie Tune reminds of the Rocky's Boat Party Kavos
9/9/90 x

I'm still intrigued about disco's magic frog ?
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:48 - Apr 3 with 1993 viewsqueensparker

Robin Turner the guy from Heavenly just shared an old tape of one the Dust Brothers sets from the Social at the Albany - this was fully my jam in 1994 on a Sunday. Who else might have been there?

https://soundcloud.com/matflint/the-chemical-brothers-dust-brothers-live-at-the-
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 1989 viewsLblock

Jeeze.... I used to give London a proper dogging sometimes, the aggro, the crowds, the scum, the juxtaposition, the smells, the noise and oppression.
Now she's been taken fro me I miss her.... if you're tired of London you're tired of life.

I miss those city lights

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:53 - Apr 3 with 1985 viewsLblock

Has to be done......

RIP Bill, a top soul voice

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:55 - Apr 3 with 1981 viewsLblock

Then of course there was this....

Let it go...

I went through a phase of mixing that one death back in tut day I tell thee

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:52 - Apr 3 with 1973 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:48 - Apr 3 by queensparker

Robin Turner the guy from Heavenly just shared an old tape of one the Dust Brothers sets from the Social at the Albany - this was fully my jam in 1994 on a Sunday. Who else might have been there?

https://soundcloud.com/matflint/the-chemical-brothers-dust-brothers-live-at-the-

Thats brilliant. Nice one for sharing that. I never went unfortunately, i think Discodroid was a regular there. They did a one off gig back at the Social last year. I tried to get tickets but sold out in seconds. literally.
Love the Chemicals. Phat beats.! Best live act i ve seen.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 22:54]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:22 - Apr 4 with 1967 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:17 - Apr 3 by W13R

Same as, you never know I might even get a chance to rummage through the loft and find all my old vinyl. Then I just need to find the USB deck the wife got me a few years back and I'll be well away.

I managed all that last year and now I am finally making my way through it.

I have the USB turntable as well but now all the vinyl is in situ I am just going to play it as I always used to. Yes it is much more manual than digital or even CDs but it's great fun.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:51 - Apr 4 with 1952 viewsOutWestR

Want to give a shout out to PunteR, who was massively helpful in providing some tech knowledge so I could finally get around to sharing some mixes online. Thanks again mate, much appreciated.

The first one’s up on sound cloud and the aim is to try and upload a different one each week. This week, some northern soul...

https://soundcloud.com/user-332227537/the-jdel-lockdown-mix-volume-one-a-trip-to
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - Apr 4 with 1936 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:52 - Apr 3 by PunteR

Thats brilliant. Nice one for sharing that. I never went unfortunately, i think Discodroid was a regular there. They did a one off gig back at the Social last year. I tried to get tickets but sold out in seconds. literally.
Love the Chemicals. Phat beats.! Best live act i ve seen.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 22:54]

have seen them live about 4 or 5 times and they are eat. Bands like these and Underworld have taken the advances in tec and stayed ahead of the crowd

the visuals now are epic, this is a 'lighter' tack but amazing live as part of their set

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024