Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2040751 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:38 - Apr 10 with 2183 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:14 - Apr 10 by ngbqpr

Some classics here from Anthony Pappa

Progressive Jedi Master at Work. This is wicked. :)

10 min in Corrado - Trust. Rare tune. Managed to pick up the repress of that one as well.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 16:54]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 2162 viewsLblock

Friday rolling....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2161 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:54 - Apr 10 with 2158 viewsLblock

Been listening to this as I did a bit of pottering around in the garden today

Tough times.

We can't do what we want.

But we got some blinding music across the decades that you'll NEVER get tired of.
That is the message....... just don't go under lads.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:34 - Apr 11 with 2135 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:40 - Apr 5 by PunteR

Nice one mate. Glad you got it sorted. The sound quality is really good on that Evermix, im really impressed. Great selection of tunes as well. All on vinyl.
Looking forward to your next mix.
That playlist you showed me looks especially good. :)

Here you go gents, mix two live - this one’s film soundtracks with a healthy slab of funk. All from vinyl again...

https://soundcloud.com/user-332227537/the-jdel-lockdown-mix-volume-two-a-night-a
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:44 - Apr 11 with 2116 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:34 - Apr 11 by OutWestR

Here you go gents, mix two live - this one’s film soundtracks with a healthy slab of funk. All from vinyl again...

https://soundcloud.com/user-332227537/the-jdel-lockdown-mix-volume-two-a-night-a

Listening to this now. Perfect. Just chilling in my garden.
I said it before but really impressed with the sound quality. What mixer you got?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:45 - Apr 11 with 2104 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:44 - Apr 11 by PunteR

I said it before but really impressed with the sound quality. What mixer you got?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:59 - Apr 11 with 2089 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 20:09]

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - Apr 11 with 2083 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:44 - Apr 11 by PunteR

Sound quality is pretty good isn’t, really pleased with the Evermix - so easy to use.

My set up is pretty basic: a couple of 1210s, over 25 years old and a DJ-Tech Dif 25 mixer. That’s it.
Before the Evermix I used to record onto a Sony CD recorder, but don’t think I’ll go back to that.

Glad you liked the mix, keeping it chilled for next week too I think.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:56 - Apr 12 with 2074 viewsBrixtonR

FFS Twenty years ago......................yeas Twenty years ago.

TBF I feel like it was 7 years ago if that. Those days we thought we had it all. Who know whats gonna happen but this was my March to June 1990 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had red kickers........still got them found in my mums house ha ha

This is my favorite tune always

[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 4:39]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:20 - Apr 12 with 2067 viewsBrixtonR

Kind of makes me feel totally toally sad
Thisn was from 30 yers ago and what happened...but even more so as the years go by..........................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:27 - Apr 12 with 2039 viewsozranger

Just throwing in some more South African deep house, which I am really enjoying

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:53 - Apr 12 with 2032 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:34 - Apr 11 by OutWestR

Really enjoying this in the garden mate. What's the programme the tune at 24.30 is from love it :-)

I think my neighbors are happy with your mix after an Acid techno trance night last night.

This one's for Disco, still in awe he's got a Chocis tattoo on one of his thropney's

Ha Ha my version of the Dirty Harry tune naughtee as.............

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:07 - Apr 12 with 2027 viewspaulparker

When hot bank holidays were about going out all day & night

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:58 - Apr 12 with 2020 viewsMickS_

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:11 - Apr 12 with 2003 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Apr 12 with 2000 viewsW13R

A couple of new tracks.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Apr 12 with 2000 viewsPunteR

Bangaaa

Warning -Explicit language.. just saying.

Tune. Summer vibes

[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 16:24]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 1987 viewsBrixtonR

you cant play with my yoyo uncut x

[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 18:59]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:41 - Apr 12 with 1979 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:07 - Apr 12 by paulparker

When hot bank holidays were about going out all day & night

Such a feel good tune mate
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 1969 viewsBrixtonR

The tunes that got me here :-) Happy sunday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:24 - Apr 12 with 1961 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:53 - Apr 12 by BrixtonR

Really enjoying this in the garden mate. What's the programme the tune at 24.30 is from love it :-)

I think my neighbors are happy with your mix after an Acid techno trance night last night.

This one's for Disco, still in awe he's got a Chocis tattoo on one of his thropney's

Ha Ha my version of the Dirty Harry tune naughtee as.............

It’s taken from the Midnight Cowboy soundtrack, a track called Florida Fantasy by John Barry. But it was also used years later on a BBC programme called Wildtrack.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 1935 viewsW13R

Trouble time.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:25 - Apr 14 with 1917 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:40 - Apr 9 by W13R

Back to the start for me, these have been on many a time but they are the reason why I still listen and love House music.

That Nitro deluxe tune was one of the first tracks I ever related to as a completely different genre; still have a cassette compilation with it on from 88; but had stuff like Marshall Jefferson in 86
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 1913 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:13 - Apr 10 by ngbqpr

And they're off...nice uplifting start from David Penn

his set & Mike Dunn were my favourites on the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024