Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042329 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:45 - Jun 3 with 7016 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:00 - Jun 2 by paulparker

was playing this on the way to work, speed garage aint my thing but this aint a bad bouncy number

Yeah Speed Garage definitely wasn't my thing either, this is the about the one tune I really did like - just this mix though....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:09 - Jun 3 with 7005 viewsngbqpr

Right house comrades - after what, tho I say so myself, was a sterling contribution in the first quarter of the game, I fell off the rails somewhere around page 7. Hangs head in shame...but I've just whizzed through 18 pages of your magic, and feel inspired to try a Zamora-esque late comeback - so here goes...hopefully no duplicates / Spackmans...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:03 - Jun 4 with 6982 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:09 - Jun 3 by ngbqpr

Right house comrades - after what, tho I say so myself, was a sterling contribution in the first quarter of the game, I fell off the rails somewhere around page 7. Hangs head in shame...but I've just whizzed through 18 pages of your magic, and feel inspired to try a Zamora-esque late comeback - so here goes...hopefully no duplicates / Spackmans...

Nice one NGB....

I thought I'd add this one and call it a night.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:14 - Jun 4 with 6981 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:09 - Jun 3 by ngbqpr

Quality once again ngbqpr.
It amazes me how many good house tunes are out there,without going straying too much into different genres .
Acid,teckno, Balearic, hard,progressive,D&B,garage,breakbeat. This thread could just keep going,and most of the stuff put up are before the year 2000.

Not sure PaulParker put this up,I couldn't load up for some reason.
I never got into garage but this is a good tune.

This one takes me back..Who is Elvis?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 1:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:20 - Jun 4 with 6980 viewsFredManRave

It's another ngb dazzler. After 26 pages he sticks in a stormer. Would-you-believe-it.

NO

UN-BE-LIEV-A-BLE

Lost Tribe - Gimme A Smile.

Choon!!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 0:22]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:17 - Jun 4 with 6967 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:45 - Jun 3 by BrixtonR

Yeah Speed Garage definitely wasn't my thing either, this is the about the one tune I really did like - just this mix though....

If I may go from the House to the Garage...

Not speed garage but I was into Garage. Used to love a groove out and throwing some shapes in The Paradise Club until the sun came up and I came down, ie, home time.

Similar to the House situation I never really knew the titles or the artists of many a classic so if there are any experts out their with some real garage classics up their DJing sleeves then, please, let's hear them.

3 of many...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:10 - Jun 4 with 6947 viewspaulparker

keeping on the garage theme

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:52 - Jun 6 with 6903 viewsLblock

Just the way I'm feeling this sunny morning

Anyone spot themselves at White Waltham?
Broadway Boulevard Helter Skelter at 40 sec's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:59 - Jun 6 with 6901 viewsPommyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:52 - Jun 6 by Lblock

Just the way I'm feeling this sunny morning

Anyone spot themselves at White Waltham?
Broadway Boulevard Helter Skelter at 40 sec's

Ha great Vid Lblock .What great days they were.
.Sixties?/We shit em !!!!

I LOVE this thread. Big respect to all the afficionados for keeping it going.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:10 - Jun 6 with 6897 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:20 - Jun 6 with 6893 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have the list on Excel now which enables me to search (and avoid Spackmans!)
Can't believe there is not a Primal Scream/Weatherall mix on here yet so here goes.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:32 - Jun 6 with 6886 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We want to have a good time and we want to get loaded.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:44 - Jun 6 with 6883 viewspaulparker

an old one here reminds me of Italia 90 for some reason

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:57 - Jun 6 with 6867 viewsngbqpr

Defected head honcho Simon Dunmore is an R...

and the Richard Dunne number...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:24 - Jun 6 with 6862 viewslondonscottish

Keepin' it House

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:26 - Jun 6 with 6789 viewsDiscodroid

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:35 - Jun 6 with 6810 viewsPommyhoop

Yep DISCO has done it again .You made me remember a moment..It seemed a bit slower tho..F@ckink top night to this one in my blurrrry memory bank ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:36 - Jun 6 with 6808 viewslondonscottish

Cheesy but reminds me of clubbing with my wife-to-be

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:40 - Jun 6 with 6805 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:17 - Jun 4 by FredManRave

If I may go from the House to the Garage...

Not speed garage but I was into Garage. Used to love a groove out and throwing some shapes in The Paradise Club until the sun came up and I came down, ie, home time.

Similar to the House situation I never really knew the titles or the artists of many a classic so if there are any experts out their with some real garage classics up their DJing sleeves then, please, let's hear them.

3 of many...

OMG. The Paradise, Friday night. Roy the Roach. Yellow Submarine. 8 AM finish....

Very very very happy days!

That Club 69 rythm - 130 bpm or whatever - Roy the Roach would keep it going for 8 hours downstairs. Used to have to pop upstairs to the toilets and would get a real shock with all that mental junglist stuff going on. They were on 190 bpm or something. Mentalists,
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 12:50]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:01 - Jun 6 with 6797 viewslondonscottish

Just gone back through FMR's spreasheet and, amazingly, don't think this gem has been posted

LOVE this one. Used to hear this all over the place - Leisure Lounge, Bagleys, The Cross, Sancho Panza - you name it.

Always got the floor ROCKING

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:15 - Jun 6 with 6790 viewslondonscottish

Another of my all time favouries

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:36 - Jun 6 with 6784 viewslondonscottish

Bringing it back into the 21st century I've been listening to a lot of Phil Kinley recently

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:21 - Jun 6 with 6777 viewslondonscottish

My 50th birthday playlist is shaping up nicely.

This is another anthem for me. The wife hates it. I think it's the perfect dirty, funky, sloppy house tune

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:35 - Jun 6 with 6773 viewslondonscottish

Funky, dirty, perfect

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:37 - Jun 6 with 6772 viewslondonscottish

More Armand Van Helden

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024