Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017964 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:57 - Jan 7 with 1460 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 1456 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - Jan 5 by BrixtonR

The thing is........................................

Strange but good ?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 1:11]

reminds me of ten walls 'walking with elephants' on the beat

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 1455 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 1453 viewspaulparker

Kicking off the weekend with a bit of garage

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 1452 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:58 - Jan 7 by westberksr

reminds me of ten walls 'walking with elephants' on the beat

Love that ten walls track. Such a unique beat
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 1448 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Disco will be along with his bongos to approve of this shortly
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 1444 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 1444 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 by CroydonCaptJack

Love that ten walls track. Such a unique beat

I know, one of those tracks that just gets in your ear
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:09 - Jan 7 with 1442 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 by westberksr

I know, one of those tracks that just gets in your ear

Yep, a real beauty mate
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:12 - Jan 7 with 1440 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One of my favourite albums of the early House era was Sterling Voids It's Alright. Literally every track is a House piano banger.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:24 - Jan 7 with 1436 viewsLblock

I've set aside 5.15pm to 6.430pm for the next few days in my work diary to go through the vinyl, have a mix up and maybe put a set together....... be warned FB's!!!!!

Already uncovered a few old gems (see below) but... to my eternal shame... my vinyl is in a terrible state.
More snaps, crackles and pops than a fire in a Kellogs factory.
Gtted but to be expected after two decades doing parties and getting into a few mangles states myself.

Here's one that dropped into my hands I had forgotten all about... not "Into the Night" which was her BIG track but this little one which borders on a bit of Ital House.

Opinions?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 1434 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:59 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Love it...

Man dem "on da wagon" kick off weekend on Thursday early evening han ting.... nuff respeck!!!

Liking those tunes -- go down well with a bottle of something fizzy and 6% proof
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 18:26]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 1418 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:06 - Jan 7 by westberksr

Disco will be along with his bongos to approve of this shortly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 1411 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:24 - Jan 7 by Lblock

I've set aside 5.15pm to 6.430pm for the next few days in my work diary to go through the vinyl, have a mix up and maybe put a set together....... be warned FB's!!!!!

Already uncovered a few old gems (see below) but... to my eternal shame... my vinyl is in a terrible state.
Gtted but to be expected after two decades doing parties and getting into a few mangles states myself.

Here's one that dropped into my hands I had forgotten all about... not "Into the Night" which was her BIG track but this little one which borders on a bit of Ital House.

Opinions?

Like it mate. Would sound great at 6pm on a Saturday night.. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Jan 8 with 1382 viewspaulparker

Heard this on Graham Parks set on NYE , goosebumps of so many great memories

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:52 - Jan 8 with 1377 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:24 - Jan 7 by Lblock

Opinions?

nice little track that; as Flouncer said, nice for early on as a warm up.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:09 - Jan 8 with 1366 viewswestberksr

may be a few Schofields but i was feeling it for some old tunes this morning
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:53 - Jan 8 with 1352 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:08 - Jan 7 by PunteR

Like it mate. Would sound great at 6pm on a Saturday night.. ;)

Might be a bit "handbaggy" maybe!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:54 - Jan 8 with 1350 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Jan 8 by paulparker

Bang on.

If I recall he mixed that with Hardrive Sindae (Kenlou Dub) and it hit the spot big time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:55 - Jan 8 with 1345 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Jan 8 by paulparker

Incidentally..... anyone know if that set is available anywhere for download?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:57 - Jan 8 with 1344 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:09 - Jan 8 by westberksr

may be a few Schofields but i was feeling it for some old tunes this morning

Top selection there fella.

Funnily enough a few of the same vibe fell into myhands yesterday evening as I was sorting the shelves out (a bit). Will stick a few I found up in a while.

That Groove Comittee track does it every time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:01 - Jan 8 with 1337 viewspaulparker

Can’t believe this is 30 years old !!!
Those days only seem like yesterday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 1330 viewsmarkqpr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:54 - Jan 8 with 1325 viewspaulparker

A couple of underrated gems from Bizarre inc

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:11 - Jan 8 with 1322 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:30 - Jan 8 by markqpr

the whole album is pretty good and Low Steppa has been one of the most prolific DJs during lockdown with 2 hour streams regularly going on for several hours longer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024