Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018022 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:37 - Dec 12 with 6946 viewsFDC

Classic early 90s Sheffeel warehouse track

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:38 - Dec 12 with 6944 viewsFDC

Has this been up yet?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:32 - Dec 13 with 6907 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:24 - Dec 12 by PunteR

Yeh I loved that place.
Me, you and the rest of the Frankie gang were probably on the same dance floor in 94 throwing shapes.
Avagoodun.
I'm going to the game but depending on how many sherberts I have , I might be outside in Victoria trying to blag my way in...
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 12:41]

Hope you enjoyed the game mate, from what I read of the first half it sounds like JFH is already getting through to them...

Tell you what Psymera was wicked - would defo recommend it - on till 10 so still OK for a good 4 1/2 hours after the game :-). The Qube( SW1) is still a great venue though seemed smaller than I remember. It still reminds me of Liberty's with all the oak panelling but they've got a glass wall at back of the upstairs room so you can look down on the main floor below - it was properly going off :-)

I'm planning on coming to the Huddersfield game if I recover from the Liberators at 414 the night before so maybe see some of the Frankie boys then......

Here's another tune that reminds me of SW1 back in the day......

.........and this is my favourite Psy Trance album I bought it when I was in Goa early 2010 but still whack in most weeks...love it. Its's kind of a crossover between Psy trance and Acid trance.....I'd be interested in knowing what some of the clued up lads off here thought of it......

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:07 - Dec 13 with 6897 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:38 - Dec 12 by FDC

Has this been up yet?

Absolute stormer!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:30 - Dec 13 with 6891 viewsLblock

All this talk of SW1 takes me back, way back.

Some great big venues back then like SW1, The Astoria, Camden Palace and even the Top Hat on a Sunday night for RUSH!

Astoria The Trip

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:36 - Dec 14 with 6874 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:32 - Dec 13 by BrixtonR

Hope you enjoyed the game mate, from what I read of the first half it sounds like JFH is already getting through to them...

Tell you what Psymera was wicked - would defo recommend it - on till 10 so still OK for a good 4 1/2 hours after the game :-). The Qube( SW1) is still a great venue though seemed smaller than I remember. It still reminds me of Liberty's with all the oak panelling but they've got a glass wall at back of the upstairs room so you can look down on the main floor below - it was properly going off :-)

I'm planning on coming to the Huddersfield game if I recover from the Liberators at 414 the night before so maybe see some of the Frankie boys then......

Here's another tune that reminds me of SW1 back in the day......

.........and this is my favourite Psy Trance album I bought it when I was in Goa early 2010 but still whack in most weeks...love it. Its's kind of a crossover between Psy trance and Acid trance.....I'd be interested in knowing what some of the clued up lads off here thought of it......

Sounds like you had good one. I did genuinely think about coming down but my bruv had to get home and didn't fancy it. I ended up in the pub as per.
I had a quick listen,that Organic Vision album sounds very old school trance ,mid 90's stuff ,Talamasca , Platipus records etc.
In the words of Neil Warnock "i love a bit of psy trance me".

i put this mix up on another thread beginning of the year. Quality.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:02 - Dec 18 with 6830 viewsLblock

Back in the game... Dropping out early today as my 4th and final works Christmas bash kicks off this afternoon.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:08 - Dec 18 with 6823 viewsJuzzie

'ave it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:54 - Dec 18 with 6810 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:30 - Dec 18 with 6800 viewsFloridaR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:35 - Dec 18 with 6799 viewsFloridaR

Way back in the day :)
The cut at 2.22
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 14:36]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:27 - Dec 18 with 6787 viewsDiscodroids

gorgeous old skool .

f uck me..its good to be alive.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:49 - Dec 18 with 6780 viewspaulparker

Fcuk it lets have some old stuff

top Buzz, NYE 91

this one is for fans of colin favour ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:14 - Dec 18 with 6762 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:56 - Dec 18 with 6751 viewsPunteR

best mix

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:20 - Dec 20 with 6709 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:30 - Dec 13 by Lblock

All this talk of SW1 takes me back, way back.

Some great big venues back then like SW1, The Astoria, Camden Palace and even the Top Hat on a Sunday night for RUSH!

Astoria The Trip

Ha Ha what a tune. Went to Euro 88 for the England Holland game with a QPR lad from Hemel (who I'm sure looks on here at times ) and remember loads of England lads going mental to this on the boat over. Harwich to the Hook do they still do it ?
Would recommend Düsseldorf to anyone...German girls and Alt beer :-)

Went on a stag weekend to Amsterdam on the Olua line ferries from Sheerness (probably Oct 89.... fckin Charlton beat us that day) and the boat nearly never sailed cos it was almost'87 storm like. It eventually sailed and we were basically thrown across the dance floor all night - this tune absolutely done it proper. Always thought it was a bit commercial but appreciate it more now.
By the way anyone remember Stage 3 in Leysdown ? had some top nights there

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:23 - Dec 21 with 6703 viewsBrixtonR

Sunday sessions !

Stand alone don't need anyone my names Rob just come to have fun :-)

HOW DO Y'ALL FEEL OUT THERE ?

Maceo and the macs sample ahead...........

We are QPR we're like the Porsche not the Yugo.

This is what it's all about, as a tune it's........... Chipie, Chevignon, Liberto, Fiorucci, Appaloosa, Nik Nak Soho, Swank, Armani, CLASSIC NOUVEAU, Old skool Armani :-)

.................and here's the video, to be fair I'm still down with that :-) I think the dancing, video, video production, dancing, clothes, dancing nice young lady's n ting and definitely the dancing still look cutting edge ! (help me here)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:30 - Dec 24 with 6668 viewsLblock

In early as it may be a tad busy or even quiet as I believe there's a bit of a day to celebrate tomorrow

To all you Frankie Friday people.. I salute you and have a fine, fine day tomorrow.

And the obligatory Crimble choons

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:37 - Dec 24 with 6667 viewsLblock

Love this one -- couple of remixes of it floating about of late, the message is in the title!

And I will leave you with this one, heard on PB this morning.
One from a year or so ago - monster!

Have a good one and play nicely!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:22 - Dec 24 with 6660 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:23 - Dec 21 by BrixtonR

Sunday sessions !

Stand alone don't need anyone my names Rob just come to have fun :-)

HOW DO Y'ALL FEEL OUT THERE ?

Maceo and the macs sample ahead...........

We are QPR we're like the Porsche not the Yugo.

This is what it's all about, as a tune it's........... Chipie, Chevignon, Liberto, Fiorucci, Appaloosa, Nik Nak Soho, Swank, Armani, CLASSIC NOUVEAU, Old skool Armani :-)

.................and here's the video, to be fair I'm still down with that :-) I think the dancing, video, video production, dancing, clothes, dancing nice young lady's n ting and definitely the dancing still look cutting edge ! (help me here)

Fantastic tr.acks Brixton, nailed in one ... Garden of Eden vid .. wow :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:41 - Dec 26 with 6590 viewsBrixtonR

My top 4 tracks ever...........

And this will always be my No. 1
Happy Christmas all of you:-)

[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 2:18]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:46 - Dec 26 with 6570 viewsW13R

To the man Colin Faver

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 6541 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:46 - Dec 26 by W13R

To the man Colin Faver

Love that Nightmares on Wax tune...

Don't know why but the depressing lyrics in this remind me of supporting Rangers. Funnily enough this is my favourite rap tune.

People gather round they calling me Fat Who you looking at with a face like that ?

To be fair this always cheers me up....

Anyone in Brixton tonight and fancies cheering up a bit this is on............
http://club414.org/calendar/?event=1156

Oh and we've got the Liberators tomoz... Got a tckt for Hudds on Monday really hoping i'll make it :-)
http://club414.org/calendar/?event=1174
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:42]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:31 - Dec 27 with 6482 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:57 - Dec 27 with 6468 viewsFredManRave

I was going to put up a few that I'll be listening to tonight but I got stuck on this one.

I'm sure we'd never all agree on a best track and I'm not even suggesting this one is the best. However, I will say it's a great track featuring a great rack.

The best video so far on this never ending thread?!

[Post edited 27 Dec 2015 22:18]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024