Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018288 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:57 - Jan 15 with 6098 viewsFloridaR

Good luck L Block

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Jan 15 with 6097 viewsFloridaR

[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 12:05]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:06 - Jan 15 with 6078 viewsW13R

Lblock, if you still like working at your old firm no harm in asking for the same package you have been offered. They can only say no so this should make the move or stay issue a simple one to decide on.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 6068 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Anyway, let us know what you decide later on LBlock and good luck with the decision.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 6049 viewsLblock

Christ on a bike, you boys have pulled out the big guns with some of those choons today!!
Kerri Chandler Atmosphere an all time fave
I've been otherwise distracted with pricing a Tender up and mulling over what to do.....

So, subject to some i dotting and t crossing on the T's & C's, I'll have a new job in a months time. Slight drawback is I'm not sure what the lay of the land will be (obviously) and daily visits to LFW's may have to be limited to the tube home. Use of the central line instead of Piccadilly another issue but hey hoh.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:41 - Jan 15 with 6029 viewsFredManRave

Maybe this should actually be included in the Random thread. Is he looking for his decks?!

Great tune though;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:04 - Jan 15 with 6019 viewsPunteR

Mint tunes..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:24 - Jan 16 with 6004 viewsPunteR

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:12 - Jan 16 with 5977 viewsPunteR

Bit gutted bout Austin,but whatya gonna do?...
Saturday afternoon jam..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:27 - Jan 17 with 5955 viewsBrixtonR

Good Luck with the new job Lblock

Peace to you all. Time for the Quiet storm lol

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Jan 17 with 5953 viewsBrixtonR

Absolute tune :-)

and another

[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 18:44]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 5949 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Jan 17 by BrixtonR

Absolute tune :-)

and another

[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 18:44]

Nothing sweeter than BrixtonR's Sunday sessions..... especially after a handsome rib-eye and glass of Merlot.

Loving the Coolnotes. Always reminds me of Horizon FM -- I won a competition on there once as an impressional young lad. It was centred around a Coolnotes WRITE IN quiz.... mobile phones the stuff of Star Trek at the time! I was so buzzy when I had my name read out and won a Coolnotes goody bag.
Fcukin thing never ever arrived!!

An obvious choice....

(That or in your car)
British Soul Boogie at it's finest

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:41 - Jan 17 with 5943 viewsBrixtonR

Thanks for this thread LBlock
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 5940 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:41 - Jan 17 by BrixtonR

Ditto from me. I have directed a few of my old Mayes from back in the day to this thread. None of them QPR fans!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:00 - Jan 18 with 5922 viewsFloridaR

[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 2:52]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:30 - Jan 18 with 5912 viewsFredManRave

Well done LB for getting Mrs LB's seal of approval regarding the new job. I'm sure it will all work out for the best.

I make no apologies for crowbarring the following "dance" track into this unbelievable, nearly 100 page thread. The Beat are my favourite band, I've had a retro night tonight listening to them so I´ve looked for any excuse to include them and here it is;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:03 - Jan 18 with 5902 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:41 - Jan 17 by BrixtonR

Sorry to keep shadowing your choices but I can never hear that Swing Out Sister track without then thinking of this classic remixed by the great man himself

I salute you music connoisseurs.

Have a good week....I think mine will have a stressful point when I hand my notice in

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:03 - Jan 20 with 5872 viewsDiscodroids

I never post On the Frankie thread outside of a friday , but thought you fellas might enjoy this incredibly beautiful mix of Bowies sound and vision' which i Heard for the first time an hour ago . Nice vocal sample from the man himself, halfway through.

I think its wonderful.

perfect for the summer by the pool.

https://soundcloud.com/leftside-wobble/lw-ode-to-sound-vision-free-download

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:34 - Jan 22 with 5842 viewspaulparker

Going back to the peak of house 1995
the loft, satellite club, back 2 basics , hot bubblegum

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:43 - Jan 22 with 5834 viewsDiscodroids

an old classic from the heavenly social 1996.

two more fuking weekends without a scoop. i cant stands no more of alcohol free january.

will be down for the Birmingham game if anyones about.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 9:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:39 - Jan 22 with 5813 viewsFloridaR

Don't watch the game tomorrow and it might keep you dry lol
Keep up the energy though it'll be worth it :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:39 - Jan 22 with 5812 viewsDiscodroids

A rather funky tune old chap.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:50 - Jan 22 with 5807 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:39 - Jan 22 by Discodroids

A rather funky tune old chap.

In response ...
Don't take this literally lol
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 13:51]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 5804 viewsFloridaR

Most likely a repost,
would be good if someone got hold of this and tied it up and did a modern remix ... nice chicks as well :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:35 - Jan 22 with 5789 viewsW13R

Well I'm the big five O today so suppose I should go out and buy the midlife crisis leather jacket.
To celebrate this day I will mostly be playing the following.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024