Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
…and they call US The Bitters 23:06 - May 12 with 7620 viewsMrSheen

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=s61l5m0qgu3u7cqdim337g0
…and they call US The Bitters on 23:08 - May 12 with 6021 viewsToast_R

What a bunch of clueless fair-weather idiots. They are in for a reality check next season.

"Wigan have the away goal, hold on for God's sake"
…and they call US The Bitters on 23:12 - May 12 with 5993 viewsTheBlob

Enjoy your trip to Wigan you kunts.
They don't serve Pimms up there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

…and they call US The Bitters on 23:13 - May 12 with 5989 viewsBlackCrowe

Who honestly cares about what they think. Benign club and supporters. Except Konk of course.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

…and they call US The Bitters on 23:17 - May 12 with 5948 viewshoopstilidie

A - We go up and leave them festering.
B - We stay down and batter the shit out of them home and away helping them down towards the bottom of the league.

Win and, indeed, win.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

…and they call US The Bitters on 23:36 - May 12 with 5863 viewsgobbles

On a night like this, why are you reading a Fulham forum?
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:46 - May 12 with 5786 viewsGetMeRangers

…and they call US The Bitters on 23:49 - May 12 with 5760 viewsisawqpratwcity

ignore it. their claims of upper-middle-class jibe delightfully with ''avoiding trophies since...''.

and you can't help but feel sorry for konk.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

…and they call US The Bitters on 00:08 - May 13 with 5676 viewsGetMeRangers

Not sure they are all so keen on Derby after this (and what agreat season that was)
Login to get fewer ads

…and they call US The Bitters on 00:13 - May 13 with 5649 viewsBrightonhoop

Foolham what? Knuts to a man, Konk aside. Fck 'em. No marks.
…and they call US The Bitters on 01:46 - May 13 with 5462 viewsqueensparker

It's weird isn't it. We kind of look at Fulham in a half-arsed way and pass the occasional casual comment on them, we've got our own very popular pet Fulham fan on the board who is brilliant (hello Konk), yet the vitriol on that thread is something else.

When Fulham got relegated last week it pretty much passed without comment not his board, apart from sympathy for Konk. I'd rather Stoke got relegated than Fulham. Or even Villa. What are they getting so wound up with us about?
…and they call US The Bitters on 07:39 - May 13 with 5250 viewsAgedR

Didn't have a look yesterday, but, had a quick peep this morning.

A bit like a 14 year old wanxing competition.

Silly, juvenile and mildly amusing.

It seems that there are a few of their followers who seem desperate to throw of the "friendly Fulham" mantle.

Shame really. I think Konk should start a revolution to rescue the soul of "friendly fulham", "everyone's second team".

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

…and they call US The Bitters on 08:42 - May 13 with 5098 viewsRangersw12

…and they call US The Bitters on 00:08 - May 13 by GetMeRangers

Not sure they are all so keen on Derby after this (and what agreat season that was)

They would of lost anyway so god knows why they keep bleating on about it

A very strange breed Fulham fans
…and they call US The Bitters on 09:02 - May 13 with 5032 viewsDiscodroid

ahhh !!!!, i love the smell of a nauseating adolescent in the morning......smells like.....victory.

sprouting soft downy hair on you chest, and no doubt penning poems exploding with angst ...'why dont girls like me'.

get to fackin falkirk tommy cinders, sorry,trinders.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

…and they call US The Bitters on 09:02 - May 13 with 5035 viewsNortholt_Rs

…and they call US The Bitters on 01:46 - May 13 by queensparker

It's weird isn't it. We kind of look at Fulham in a half-arsed way and pass the occasional casual comment on them, we've got our own very popular pet Fulham fan on the board who is brilliant (hello Konk), yet the vitriol on that thread is something else.

When Fulham got relegated last week it pretty much passed without comment not his board, apart from sympathy for Konk. I'd rather Stoke got relegated than Fulham. Or even Villa. What are they getting so wound up with us about?

Nope I'd rather they get relegated than anybody else - and I mean ANYBODY. Hate the Knuts with a vengeance. Watching them go down without so much as a whimper has been awesome.

Welcome to the Championship!
[Post edited 13 May 2014 9:03]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

…and they call US The Bitters on 09:14 - May 13 with 4999 viewsnewgolddream

…and they call US The Bitters on 09:19 - May 13 with 4989 viewsKonk

…and they call US The Bitters on 08:42 - May 13 by Rangersw12

They would of lost anyway so god knows why they keep bleating on about it

A very strange breed Fulham fans

Because the game hadn’t finished when the players were brought off the pitch, and can you imagine if one of the big clubs had an important game where the opposition fans were literally on the touchline all around the pitch, on the pitch in many places, and where one of big club’s players got kicked by a fan? The least they’d have ordered was the remaining few minutes being played and if it had been a big club, the game might have been replayed or the home side might have forfeited the game. If Rangers had had to play a game in those circumstances, I expect you’d still be going on about it - Norwich in 1976 seems to get a pretty regular mention.

We’ve been here many times before, but the reason a lot of Fulham have a thing with QPR is largely down to your lot acting up at the Cottage in ’99 and the nonsense we used to hear at the time about us being a tin pot div 4 club. You lot have issues with Stoke, Cardiff etc — is that down to on the field stuff or trouble off it?

Well done on getting to Wembley - hope you all manage to get hold of tickets/have a good day out.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

…and they call US The Bitters on 09:55 - May 13 with 4890 viewsGetMeRangers

…and they call US The Bitters on 09:19 - May 13 by Konk

Because the game hadn’t finished when the players were brought off the pitch, and can you imagine if one of the big clubs had an important game where the opposition fans were literally on the touchline all around the pitch, on the pitch in many places, and where one of big club’s players got kicked by a fan? The least they’d have ordered was the remaining few minutes being played and if it had been a big club, the game might have been replayed or the home side might have forfeited the game. If Rangers had had to play a game in those circumstances, I expect you’d still be going on about it - Norwich in 1976 seems to get a pretty regular mention.

We’ve been here many times before, but the reason a lot of Fulham have a thing with QPR is largely down to your lot acting up at the Cottage in ’99 and the nonsense we used to hear at the time about us being a tin pot div 4 club. You lot have issues with Stoke, Cardiff etc — is that down to on the field stuff or trouble off it?

Well done on getting to Wembley - hope you all manage to get hold of tickets/have a good day out.

Sane and rational rsponse, as always. If we dont manage to beat Derby, many on here will look forward to renewing the friendly rivalry with Fulham next season.
…and they call US The Bitters on 10:14 - May 13 with 4834 viewsMrSheen

What happened at Derby then was outrageous right enough. Most of the reason we dislike Cardiff was over the playoff there, including Sam Hammam's bodyguard's night shift. We still resent it. It was 20 years more recent but not as direct cheating as Derby's. Stoke was in part due to one of their fans - now deceased - attacking our keeper on the pitch on a very hostile day out. It beats me how so many Fulham fans can overlook the Derby incident for a "rival" they have played about 10 times in 50 years.
…and they call US The Bitters on 10:27 - May 13 with 4794 viewsJuzzie

"We’ve been here many times before, but the reason a lot of Fulham have a thing with QPR is largely down to your lot acting up at the Cottage in ’99 and the nonsense we used to hear at the time about us being a tin pot div 4 club. You lot have issues with Stoke, Cardiff etc — is that down to on the field stuff or trouble off it?"

Yes, yes, yes. We all know the reason. 1999. At the Cottage. QPR on the way down. Fulham on the rise. yadda yadda.

It's the fact Fulham fans are STILL going on about it 15 bloody years later and will still go on about it for another 15 years becuase it's a good opportunity to have a dig for no other reason. "Yes, you got to Wemb;ey but you're still bitters". That kind of thinsg.

FFS, give it a rest.

The irony is Fulham fans are coming across as more bitter than what they're accusing us of.
…and they call US The Bitters on 10:33 - May 13 with 4757 viewsRangersw12

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:27 - May 13 by Juzzie

"We’ve been here many times before, but the reason a lot of Fulham have a thing with QPR is largely down to your lot acting up at the Cottage in ’99 and the nonsense we used to hear at the time about us being a tin pot div 4 club. You lot have issues with Stoke, Cardiff etc — is that down to on the field stuff or trouble off it?"

Yes, yes, yes. We all know the reason. 1999. At the Cottage. QPR on the way down. Fulham on the rise. yadda yadda.

It's the fact Fulham fans are STILL going on about it 15 bloody years later and will still go on about it for another 15 years becuase it's a good opportunity to have a dig for no other reason. "Yes, you got to Wemb;ey but you're still bitters". That kind of thinsg.

FFS, give it a rest.

The irony is Fulham fans are coming across as more bitter than what they're accusing us of.

Its more an inferiority complex than bitterness from Fulham fans to be fair
…and they call US The Bitters on 10:36 - May 13 with 4739 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play to the poster'TonyGilroy'
>>>I was in a Box with QPR supporters - had a great time and am pleased for them.<<<<

I recon thats Konks Fulham Forum name
[Post edited 13 May 2014 10:38]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:43 - May 13 with 4714 viewshoof_hearted

That is quite funny to see others hate us so much. Gives me a warm glow inside.

When you see how stupid it is to keep posting "the bitters" or "the haha's" I think we should all vow not to use "Foolham".
…and they call US The Bitters on 10:44 - May 13 with 4710 viewsKonk

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:14 - May 13 by MrSheen

What happened at Derby then was outrageous right enough. Most of the reason we dislike Cardiff was over the playoff there, including Sam Hammam's bodyguard's night shift. We still resent it. It was 20 years more recent but not as direct cheating as Derby's. Stoke was in part due to one of their fans - now deceased - attacking our keeper on the pitch on a very hostile day out. It beats me how so many Fulham fans can overlook the Derby incident for a "rival" they have played about 10 times in 50 years.

I'm off in a mo, but before I leave work for the day...I would imagine that half the angry people on the internet/twitter etc weren’t even born or were about two in 1983. In contrast, QPR acting up and trying to bully Fulham around Hammersmith and Fulham and in the ground in 1999 was a lot more recent and I’d guess that more of our social-media using fans were there that day.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:49 - May 13 with 4691 viewsMytch_QPR

I know a few Fulham supporters (of the older generation) and none of them have an issues with us - it's friendly banter, that's all.

I imagine that a fair bit of the vitriol on the Fulham MB is from younger supporters who have only known Premier Lge football - you can tell from the naïve posts about them walking the title next season. It's basic jealousy - made all the more silly as we may yet find ourselves in the same division as them anyway.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:51 - May 13 with 4684 viewshoof_hearted

…and they call US The Bitters on 10:44 - May 13 by Konk

I'm off in a mo, but before I leave work for the day...I would imagine that half the angry people on the internet/twitter etc weren’t even born or were about two in 1983. In contrast, QPR acting up and trying to bully Fulham around Hammersmith and Fulham and in the ground in 1999 was a lot more recent and I’d guess that more of our social-media using fans were there that day.

It was a few hundred idiots, not "QPR". Stop lowering yourself to their level of keyboard macho posturing. "It's not fair, one of his friends took my lunch money"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024