Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets - buying and selling 09:21 - May 13 with 89978 viewsNorthernr

Try and keep this all to one thread shall we....
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:35 - May 13 with 42349 viewsqueensparkdanger

Ok, I will be the first then, I would love to take my son after a pretty rough few months, so my plea is for an adult and an under 16, obviously cant be fussy about which category.

Please get in touch via Pm, you RRRRRR's
[Post edited 13 May 2014 22:22]
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:38 - May 13 with 42345 viewsDoomed

Wanted one ticket, would love to be cat 3 but not bothered if I'm right at the top of the stadium as long as I can get a ticket.

I live near Huntingdon if anyone is local I can easily come round and pay for the ticket.

Regards
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:40 - May 13 with 42324 viewsRangersDave

Damn, so no general sale?

Ok let me be the first to plea to members and season ticket holders....

I need 2 tickets. 1 for my OAP father who hasn't seen Rangers due to various circumstances for 14 years. His last game wasn't, as his appendix ruptured as I got him out of the car at HQ for a match
The second is for my 23 year old son who's never been to Wembley!

I don't expect to get these at face value but I will buy you your ticket for a cat 4/5 seat as a thank you.

Can you help?
(By the way, I'm out of the country that weekend( bad planning or what))
Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:42 - May 13 with 42312 viewspaulparker

Please, please , please x2 tickets don't mind what cat
Will give the season ticket holder a big kiss & a good drink
PM me
Thanks
Paulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:46 - May 13 with 42300 viewsrunningman75

I am a member but away from Friday to Monday for the weekend. Do not know if there will be any tickets left on Monday. Would love a category 3 ticket
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:04 - May 13 with 42260 viewsrongould

OK might as well join the queue
I will not go into a littany of why I deserve tickets
suffice it to say I will be eternally grateful to anyone who can get a really lng time supporter 2 OAP tickets
Thanks
Ron
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:35 - May 13 with 42163 viewsWilloW4

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:04 - May 13 by rongould

OK might as well join the queue
I will not go into a littany of why I deserve tickets
suffice it to say I will be eternally grateful to anyone who can get a really lng time supporter 2 OAP tickets
Thanks
Ron

You deserve to get a ticket, if only because you've got the late, great WC Fields as your pic... Good luck in your hunt for tickets...Kumquats !!!!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:43 - May 13 with 41977 viewsthame_hoops

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:35 - May 13 by WilloW4

You deserve to get a ticket, if only because you've got the late, great WC Fields as your pic... Good luck in your hunt for tickets...Kumquats !!!!

Have any of you tried tweeting tony, he always like a bit of publicity. Maybe say you'll wear an air Asia cap or something?
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:59 - May 13 with 41920 viewsLewes_r

Yeah ill join the glory hunt.. first time in 16 years i dont have a membership (kids/nappies) and we go and get to wembley..FFS!

anyway PM if anyone can help

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:01 - May 13 with 41920 viewsmikeygunn

I'll join too, shame they wont get to Loyalty points stage. 1 ticket required, dont care where I sit as long as i'm there!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:25 - May 13 with 41870 viewsstan4england

My forlorn appeal — first year for many that I haven’t been a member due to starting my own business. Was there pre-children in 82 … and now have 2 children who would be devastated if they can’t go ….
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:30 - May 13 with 41697 viewsHarlesdon

Worth doing another thread closer to the time for seat swap? Lots of peeps will only be able to get one ticket at a time so might be useful
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:45 - May 13 with 41665 viewsithastogetbetter

I am also a lapsed member and I have a 10 year old who suffers from this R's affliction. 2 tickets, Cat 3 or4 if possible - any Irish members might help out?
[Post edited 13 May 2014 13:56]
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:54 - May 13 with 41651 viewsHarlow_Ranger

Anybody help?

Can i ask how this is going to work for members buying one ticket one day and having to wait to buy another until the following day? Will I have to sit apart from my eight year old son?

Thanks.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:06 - May 13 with 41609 viewssimmo

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:54 - May 13 by Harlow_Ranger

Anybody help?

Can i ask how this is going to work for members buying one ticket one day and having to wait to buy another until the following day? Will I have to sit apart from my eight year old son?

Thanks.

That isn't very clear is it... Maybe you can buy both at the same time during the members second ticket (phase 3)? I would try and speak to the Box Office though

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:06 - May 13 with 41610 viewssupahoopsa

As a non- season ticket holder and non-member, I'd love a ticket for my Son & I - cheapest available.

If someone is willing to help, I'd be very grateful.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:14 - May 13 with 41600 viewsstan4england

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:30 - May 13 by Harlesdon

Worth doing another thread closer to the time for seat swap? Lots of peeps will only be able to get one ticket at a time so might be useful

+1 I'm thinking of slitting my writs with all these stories and I'm one of them. 37k tickets - surely there will be a general sale period? Won't there?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:28 - May 13 with 41574 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Just to add that the Box Office is closed today and open from 1000 tomorrow, but was advised they are not dealing with Wembley tickets and to do online or the phone number stated. I'm sure they will advise on tickets for kids or groups etc.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:29 - May 13 with 41574 viewsULSTERR

A few travelling over from Northern Ireland need tickets. Any help on this would be much appreciated. PM me if you can help.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:42 - May 13 with 41553 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:14 - May 13 by stan4england

+1 I'm thinking of slitting my writs with all these stories and I'm one of them. 37k tickets - surely there will be a general sale period? Won't there?

I agree. Even with the glory hunters I think there will be plenty left. I think the price may put people off buying too many additionals too.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:56 - May 13 with 41535 viewsrothkowitz

Non-member, lapsed last year. Life-long fan, ex-season ticket holder and resident of Queen's Park itself. Desperate for 2 standard adult tickets. Don't care where they are, as long as they're Cat 3 or cheaper. If anyone can help me out, please PM.

U Rsss
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:52 - May 13 with 41470 viewsHantsR

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:54 - May 13 by Harlow_Ranger

Anybody help?

Thanks.

I agree, I need the same thing. It would be daft if we had to do this and presumably sit apart or take a chance and wait for Phase 4?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:53 - May 13 with 41470 viewstraininvain

This is a bit like the X Factor...
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 16:36 - May 13 with 41381 viewskarl

For the Millennium stadium final I got on a coach in Manchester run by Dave Thomas and I got a ticket through that. Is anyone considering/able to do something similar?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:03 - May 13 with 41346 viewsAlvarado

Look, it's started already:

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/championship-play-off-final-derby-county-vs-q

Tickets from £138 - £380.

If ticket touts are not allowed, I don't see how this should be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024