Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390502 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:30 - Sep 18 with 6201 viewsAunt_Nelly

Outrage at the 'Pyramid Scheme' women.

Yes they are complete cnts but all the "poor vulnerable people" that fell for it were greedy cnts wanting something for nothing and hoping others lost their money because they were nearer the top.

Fck 'em all.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 13:42]
Random irritations.. on 14:43 - Sep 18 with 6157 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 13:16 - Sep 18 by Discodroids

Top Tip to recently divorced middle aged women 'dating'on the internet .

after dancing in your local ritzy over '35 club/travelodge to gloria gaynors ' i will survive' with the grim determination of a pre glasnost kiev shot putter on your face , whilst downing pints of bicardi.....you may want to tread with caution giving some gadge in nigeria £179,000 in a month...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2754189/As-court-case-reveals-rampant-fr

‘I spoke to some girlfriends. They all agreed it sounded plausible"

dopey women

GERTCHA!!.

I should have tried that Disco after wife number 1 left
as I did dally in the unsual, wacky and weird world of internet dating
all I got was 30/40 something nutty filth bags
also if anyone is on the singles front and fancys filling your boots , I do recommend the wood green , Huntingdon, Singles Nights
good days them !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 10:41 - Sep 19 with 6101 viewsPinnerPaul

Sam Allardyce - that's it but also

said this yesterday

"Liverpool have a massive squad unlike us"

No they don't Sam, they have 25, so do you!
Random irritations.. on 11:31 - Sep 19 with 6080 viewsA40Bosh

Random irritations.. on 12:38 - Sep 17 by TheChef

What did you expect Disco, they're all Illuminati It girls don'tcha know?

http://www.pseudoccultmedia.net/2013/05/fashions-illuminati-it-girls-cara.html

I had not heard of Cara until 24hrs ago (I am proud to say) until my eldest girl (15) pointed her out on a girl on girl perfume tv add she "stars in" with Kate Moss.

Apparently she is famous for having the thickest eyebrows in Christendom and has never had them dealt with. My eldest (15) then pointed out, having first checked there was only me and her in the room, that at least this lanky new "top model" was a good role model for certain girls who are blessed with eyebrows on the more masculine side of things and this would be a good thing for my youngest (11) who at this stage has her mothers good looks but at the same time her father's propensity for sporting eyebrows that would require a hedge trimmer from Black and Decker to keep under control.

So there is at least one good thing to come out of this situation - only one mind!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Random irritations.. on 11:42 - Sep 19 with 6065 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer gossip concerning Premier League clubs, STILL all over the media despite that fact that nothing doing for 3 1/2 months!
Random irritations.. on 13:47 - Sep 19 with 6029 viewsAunt_Nelly

BBC now it's moved oop norf.

5 Live full of norvern cnts who can't speak English and reporting on pointless norvern drivle nobody else gives a monkeys about.

5Live Sports headline yesterday on the drive time show.

"Today Alan Pardew revealed that he has not had any meeting with Mike Ashley regarding his future"

I kid you not. "Today Alan Pardew revealed that he has not had any meeting with Mike Ashley regarding his future" That's all. No other sports to report. Just that. Not even a story. Nothing. Nada. If I hadn't been driving I would have kicked the fcking radio to death. Cnts.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 13:49]
Random irritations.. on 13:58 - Sep 19 with 6014 viewsloftboy

What passes for music these days, does my head in what crap my kids listen to.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 14:00 - Sep 19 with 6010 viewsTripper

People like this.

http://postimg.org/image/774ow8g4j/

[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 14:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - Sep 24 with 5948 viewsDiscodroids

the cast of 'the only way is essex'

id like to see mickey norcross lead the cast of towie into bloody armAgeddon..into the heart of I S...im hoping for a 60% mortality rate , the women kept for the IS diabolical pleasure hives, including nanny pat.

'Arg' To be paraded on al jAzzera in orange overalls castigating the kaffur with light brusing around the face and upper torso.

gema collins to state the case for a caliphate whilst being eaten out 24/7 by the IS livestock.

bobby and harry the gay couple would be tossed to the old women to learn rug making/ plastic gourd making to fund further 'vajazzell'fundermentalism etc etc.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 9:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 09:25 - Sep 24 with 5943 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 14:00 - Sep 19 by Tripper

People like this.

http://postimg.org/image/774ow8g4j/

[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 14:01]

Just for you Tripper.
This was the first I Phone 6 bought over there in Perth.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 09:34 - Sep 24 with 5892 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - Sep 24 by Discodroids

the cast of 'the only way is essex'

id like to see mickey norcross lead the cast of towie into bloody armAgeddon..into the heart of I S...im hoping for a 60% mortality rate , the women kept for the IS diabolical pleasure hives, including nanny pat.

'Arg' To be paraded on al jAzzera in orange overalls castigating the kaffur with light brusing around the face and upper torso.

gema collins to state the case for a caliphate whilst being eaten out 24/7 by the IS livestock.

bobby and harry the gay couple would be tossed to the old women to learn rug making/ plastic gourd making to fund further 'vajazzell'fundermentalism etc etc.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 9:25]

And there was me Disco waiting for your rant on Keith Vaz , Yvette Cooper & Ed Balls doing Gangam Style dancing at the Labour Diversity Disco (as reported in the Mail & ES Yesterday )

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 10:02 - Sep 24 with 5870 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 09:34 - Sep 24 by paulparker

And there was me Disco waiting for your rant on Keith Vaz , Yvette Cooper & Ed Balls doing Gangam Style dancing at the Labour Diversity Disco (as reported in the Mail & ES Yesterday )

yep saw that in the standard last night PP..

'diversity disco' they really are are more annoying than that baldy fu ck who used to mime to howard jones songs

have you ever been to a 'disco' club that wasnt ethnically diverse...well ive never seen otherwise ..

if i ever see ed balls in the street hes getting a john saxon knee drop punch to the bollocks.

throw off your mental chains to that , you patronising flat faced fkr.

some good news pp, Another complaint about cara dev last night in the letters section of the standard , he was upset that there wasnt a picture of cara due to space constraints re the scotland referendum.

he then found one on page 23..
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 10:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 11:31 - Sep 24 with 5841 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People who alight on an underground platform from the stairs (Charing cross Bakerloo specifically)... and come to a grinding halt.

Hello you Kants, you have an 60m platform to peruse at your leisure which is mostly empty.

I oft feel like swatting them aside with my swagger stick. (not code)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 12:57 - Sep 24 with 5817 viewsDiscodroids

the word 'engage' used by politicians.

its their version of women aged 14-40 saying the word 'like'.

ed milliband 'forgetting ' to mention immigration at all in his 80 minute speech yesterday.
GERTCHA!!!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 13:02]

Random irritations.. on 18:51 - Sep 24 with 5769 viewsPunteR

No bog roll.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 5729 viewsJuzzie

Adults who say "no-weeeeeerrrrrr" like they're some kind of stroppy teenager.
Random irritations.. on 10:43 - Sep 26 with 5666 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Martin Tyler.

You're supposed to comment, to commentate, to describe, to invoke, to evoke, to infuse passion, to transmit the spectacle, the occasion from the stadium right to our living rooms. At least attempt to be the poet, the tactical guru, the expert, the fan.

It is not enough, it will never be enough, to sit there talking about how nice 'Lamps' and 'JT' are while the game builds its rhythm unknownst to you, and then, when, a great move ends, with you still talking about your mates by the way, ends in a glorious goal, it is simply not enough to just call out the goalscorer's name in an elongated howl.

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooney!
Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Shearerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No mention of how the goal was created, no mention of how it was scored, no mention, for fuggs sake of even IF it was scored, just that drawn-out bland non-descriptive screech as a last-second substitute for, y'know, commentary.

What do you actually contribute?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 10:51 - Sep 26 with 5647 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 10:43 - Sep 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Martin Tyler.

You're supposed to comment, to commentate, to describe, to invoke, to evoke, to infuse passion, to transmit the spectacle, the occasion from the stadium right to our living rooms. At least attempt to be the poet, the tactical guru, the expert, the fan.

It is not enough, it will never be enough, to sit there talking about how nice 'Lamps' and 'JT' are while the game builds its rhythm unknownst to you, and then, when, a great move ends, with you still talking about your mates by the way, ends in a glorious goal, it is simply not enough to just call out the goalscorer's name in an elongated howl.

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooney!
Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Shearerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No mention of how the goal was created, no mention of how it was scored, no mention, for fuggs sake of even IF it was scored, just that drawn-out bland non-descriptive screech as a last-second substitute for, y'know, commentary.

What do you actually contribute?

Martin Tyler used to be good up until that Aguerroooooooooo moment and the way he says its LIiivvveeeeeeee !!! he really has caught the Sky Sports Kuntishness Bug
oh for the days of the Guvnor Brian Moore , him & Big Ron with his eyebrows and lollipops were tv gold

Random irritations.. on 15:29 - Oct 1 with 5598 viewsDiscodroids

a romanian shanty town built ten minutes from where i live in north chingford.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776156/Shanty-town-UK-Inside-squatter-c

im told by my local MP they 'deserve respect', what for ??wandering around in their pants eating swan kebabs??.

can they not pop round the back of icelands in south chingford and raid the skip like like any other self respecting traveler of the high seas to this tiny borough do ???.

its really quite a sight for the kids leaving school, seeing a sixteen stone migrant with his huge arse hanging out of his trousers nicking the out of date findus crispy cheese and bacon pancakes at 3.47 in the afternoon.

me thinks he needs to inform his pals , domiciled on the river bank counting the duck feathers in their feces.

respect to anyone who travels over many countries to reach here and find were just a bunch of mugs for putting up with all this for 18 months??.

your having a laugh mate.

Random irritations.. on 18:23 - Oct 1 with 5574 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 12:57 - Sep 24 by Discodroids

the word 'engage' used by politicians.

its their version of women aged 14-40 saying the word 'like'.

ed milliband 'forgetting ' to mention immigration at all in his 80 minute speech yesterday.
GERTCHA!!!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 13:02]

Right, you have made me climb out of my pram. See what you've gone and done.

What Ed *did* mention was a commitment to green jobs (note: the UK's "green" economy is already growing much faster than the rest of the economy, at 4.8%), energy efficiency, renewable energy, and fighting climate change (for the UK, climate change means more floods, coastal erosion, some places becoming uninhabitable, the need for more (costly) flood and tidal barriers and defences).

Cameron managed one line on the environment in his speech and even that made him come out in a rash. On the other hand, the Conservatives were still banging on about fracking, a dangerous technology which will see the value of affected homes dwindle to next to nothing (and your permission is no longer required for firms to frack under your property; our government saw to that a few weeks ago), water shortages, even more greenhouse gases to disrupt our climate and weather plus the possibility of earthquakes and the pollution of drinking water.

You asked for this, you rascal, with your almost daily jibes at the Labour party, regardless of what the thread is!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 5563 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 18:23 - Oct 1 by R_from_afar

Right, you have made me climb out of my pram. See what you've gone and done.

What Ed *did* mention was a commitment to green jobs (note: the UK's "green" economy is already growing much faster than the rest of the economy, at 4.8%), energy efficiency, renewable energy, and fighting climate change (for the UK, climate change means more floods, coastal erosion, some places becoming uninhabitable, the need for more (costly) flood and tidal barriers and defences).

Cameron managed one line on the environment in his speech and even that made him come out in a rash. On the other hand, the Conservatives were still banging on about fracking, a dangerous technology which will see the value of affected homes dwindle to next to nothing (and your permission is no longer required for firms to frack under your property; our government saw to that a few weeks ago), water shortages, even more greenhouse gases to disrupt our climate and weather plus the possibility of earthquakes and the pollution of drinking water.

You asked for this, you rascal, with your almost daily jibes at the Labour party, regardless of what the thread is!

RFA

lol!!! made me chuckle old friend!!!

i thought dave boy cameron today was as sincere as a bob monkhouse celebrity squares welcome..an oily tick of the first order.

my mrs says i frack the bed sheets every night with my incessant thor like wind breaking.

you're a worthy adversary r from afar..

good post . i'll put that in my hemp pipe and smoke it .

......dealing with good sound ,reasoned posts..GERTCHA!

Random irritations.. on 19:00 - Oct 1 with 5542 viewsloftboy

Self service checkouts always give your change in the lowest possible denomination, why not just dispense a 50pence piece instead of a 20 a 10 two 5's and five bloody 2's

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 23:55 - Oct 1 with 5512 viewsJuzzie

Eyelashes on car headlights

People in supermarkets who just leave stuff they don't want in any old place. Take it back you lazy fkker.

Beats headphones.... They're shit and you just spent £100's to look like a tw@t. The pill speaker is just as poor.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 23:58]
Random irritations.. on 08:40 - Oct 2 with 5488 viewsDiscodroids

sorry gents ...cara delevingne ...

front page monday.

pictures on page 3, 15,29 last night.

why god why!!!!!!

Random irritations.. on 09:03 - Oct 2 with 5466 viewsozexile

Chuggers who do that stupid little dance in front of you to get your attention. Then ask you the daftest question. Imagine being a backpacker and travelling 12,000 miles to Sydney to do that all day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024