Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396357 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Dec 30 with 2682 viewsNorthernr

Random irritations.. on 20:40 - Dec 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Here’s a London Underground special on the theme of this thread…

OYSTER DITHERERS

Ah, you’ve just walked through a station entrance, ticket hall, and half a mile of corridors but it was 1 foot in front of a busy entry gate when you realised you’ll need to get your Oster out. Always buried at the bottom of a bag too.

No money on it is it? Well why don’t you try another 22 times.

TUBE DOOR RUSHERS

As you mentioned. Let people get off first you massive pricks. French school kids and city pricks in Burton suits the worst offenders.

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SEAT HOARDERS

Tube is rammed and someone always has their bag on the seat next to them but pretends not to notice everyone staring at them in contempt.

Then, when they force you to ask if they can move their bag, they silently look at you as if you were Jimmy Saville asking if he can tuck their kids in.

Silently get up without words make you sit by the window so they can sit by the aisle. Always, always, always get off after you so you have to push past the belligerent fck.

LOUD PHONE SHITHOUSES

Bob Mortimer knows what I mean:

[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 20:43]

The people who play music, YouTube videos, TikTok crap or scroll through their 'stories' with the sound on and no headphones should legitimately be thrown under the train.
Random irritations.. on 13:08 - Dec 30 with 2637 viewsQPRSteve

The BBC website's obsession with all thing American.

Somebody picks their nose in Alabama and the BBC will report on it.

This popped up on a news article today: "Has your washing machine broken down, or is your electric kettle, laptop or mobile phone refusing to work? Well if you live in Austria, the government will pay up to €200 ($219; £173) towards getting it repaired."

Why do we need to know how much it is in dollars?

Does my head in.
Random irritations.. on 13:16 - Dec 30 with 2631 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Dec 30 by Northernr

The people who play music, YouTube videos, TikTok crap or scroll through their 'stories' with the sound on and no headphones should legitimately be thrown under the train.

The W O R S T
Random irritations.. on 13:19 - Dec 30 with 2629 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 13:08 - Dec 30 by QPRSteve

The BBC website's obsession with all thing American.

Somebody picks their nose in Alabama and the BBC will report on it.

This popped up on a news article today: "Has your washing machine broken down, or is your electric kettle, laptop or mobile phone refusing to work? Well if you live in Austria, the government will pay up to €200 ($219; £173) towards getting it repaired."

Why do we need to know how much it is in dollars?

Does my head in.

I think there is an actually a practical reason for this.

If you watch BBC World or whatever it’s called now in foreign hotels I’ve noticed they’ve starting using domestic UK news items which they never did before.
Random irritations.. on 13:54 - Dec 30 with 2584 viewsJuzzie

The increasing use of the word ‘need’.
Don’t recall it be used so much before but seems to have crept up on us like the word ‘awesome’.

You need to do this
We need to get that
We need to go here/there

As with ‘awesome’, ‘need’ is being used to replace all the other available words. English language being dumbed down.
Random irritations.. on 14:01 - Dec 30 with 2566 viewskernowhoop

Random irritations.. on 13:54 - Dec 30 by Juzzie

Don’t recall it be used so much before but seems to have crept up on us like the word ‘awesome’.

You need to do this
We need to get that
We need to go here/there

As with ‘awesome’, ‘need’ is being used to replace all the other available words. English language being dumbed down.

Yes.
'We need to... ...'
'No we don't.'
'Need' is subjective. It is simply what the person that uses the word thinks we ought to do or have.
Random irritations.. on 14:11 - Dec 30 with 2547 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 13:54 - Dec 30 by Juzzie

You need to do this
We need to get that
We need to go here/there

Innit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 10:28 - Jan 3 with 2329 viewsBluce_Ree

I already hate subscription shit. Like every company wants you to subscribe. Like if you wanted Microsoft Office ten years ago you bought Office 2013 on a disc and it cost you a set amount of money but that was you sorted. That shit probably works now still.

You want Office now? Subscription, c**t! Pay FOREVER.

But some subs seem like an okay deal. Or did. I've got Amazon Prime. Initially not bad. I use the postage thing, I use their music streaming and my wife watches the TV stuff on Prime. But it irks me. The streaming is worth it, I couldn't really live without it as I use it all the time. But the postage, well you're just buying cheap Chinese shit on there now. You want an Air Filter? Try the TYXLGOG AIR FILTER with a million 5 star reviews. Guaranteed to maybe not explode and kill you.

But whatever, I still persisted. But then Amazon emailed me today. Now bear in mind that I re-upped my sub in November for a year. It read something like this.

"Hello, C*nt.

From Feb 5th we're f*cking up Prime Video with adverts. Even though you've paid for a year expecting to get the product you paid for, and despite our boss literally having most of the world's money, we need more cash. So yeah, adverts. Bitch. Sup them up.

If you don't like it. Give us £3 a month more and we'll f*ck the ads off. FOR NOW, C*NT"

Well, I'm cancelling that shit at the end of the month.

Also, for real could people shut the f**k up about Hello Fresh?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 10:40 - Jan 3 with 2301 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 10:28 - Jan 3 by Bluce_Ree

I already hate subscription shit. Like every company wants you to subscribe. Like if you wanted Microsoft Office ten years ago you bought Office 2013 on a disc and it cost you a set amount of money but that was you sorted. That shit probably works now still.

You want Office now? Subscription, c**t! Pay FOREVER.

But some subs seem like an okay deal. Or did. I've got Amazon Prime. Initially not bad. I use the postage thing, I use their music streaming and my wife watches the TV stuff on Prime. But it irks me. The streaming is worth it, I couldn't really live without it as I use it all the time. But the postage, well you're just buying cheap Chinese shit on there now. You want an Air Filter? Try the TYXLGOG AIR FILTER with a million 5 star reviews. Guaranteed to maybe not explode and kill you.

But whatever, I still persisted. But then Amazon emailed me today. Now bear in mind that I re-upped my sub in November for a year. It read something like this.

"Hello, C*nt.

From Feb 5th we're f*cking up Prime Video with adverts. Even though you've paid for a year expecting to get the product you paid for, and despite our boss literally having most of the world's money, we need more cash. So yeah, adverts. Bitch. Sup them up.

If you don't like it. Give us £3 a month more and we'll f*ck the ads off. FOR NOW, C*NT"

Well, I'm cancelling that shit at the end of the month.

Also, for real could people shut the f**k up about Hello Fresh?

Fk Off Fresh, more like.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 11:15 - Jan 3 with 2256 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've noticed a lot of amazon shows are 50 mins or so, I bet the adds will take up the 10 for the hour.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jan 12 with 2007 viewsloftboy

“Influencers”. Crappy video doing stupid stuff 🤷‍♂️
Get a proper job you stupid arseholes.
Duck lips, they are hideous and have the completely opposite effect as to what you think they are doing for you .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 11:19 - Jan 12 with 1997 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jan 12 by loftboy

“Influencers”. Crappy video doing stupid stuff 🤷‍♂️
Get a proper job you stupid arseholes.
Duck lips, they are hideous and have the completely opposite effect as to what you think they are doing for you .

Duck lips are women peacocking for other women. Men don't like that shit.

It's basically the same thing as men getting muscled up as the gym. Women aren't arsed, blokes notice it and wonder how what your routine is and how you get your protein.

Random irritations.. on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 1957 viewsRs_Holy

aggressive moped delivery riders ... roads getting like Rome round my way in an evening!
Random irritations.. on 11:58 - Jan 12 with 1917 viewsWatford_Ranger

Went for a walk last night and in the first five minutes trod in dog sht. Proper grubby bastard to just leave it on the pavement.
Random irritations.. on 12:39 - Jan 12 with 1878 viewsE15Hoop

Random irritations.. on 11:38 - Jan 12 by Rs_Holy

aggressive moped delivery riders ... roads getting like Rome round my way in an evening!

Connected to that is a collective determination not to stop at zebra crossings, even when a pedestrian is actually already on said crossing. Then there's a perfunctory wave of the hand in a fake apology - not much use after you've nearly mown me down, really..
Random irritations.. on 13:45 - Jan 15 with 1671 viewsRs_Holy

Random irritations.. on 11:15 - Jan 3 by Metallica_Hoop

I've noticed a lot of amazon shows are 50 mins or so, I bet the adds will take up the 10 for the hour.

and how many adds now have sh!tey/garagey/grungy/(K)rappy/monotonous music ... YES I am an old git but that music really grinds my gears.
[Post edited 15 Jan 13:46]
Random irritations.. on 20:53 - Jan 21 with 1451 viewsBluce_Ree

If you're at a snooker match and yelling out 'Come on, Ronnie" you're a fking dickhead.

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 1299 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wolves wearing red away at Brighton.
Random irritations.. on 09:01 - Jan 23 with 1182 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Jan 22 by Watford_Ranger

Those Portugal shirts aren't going to shift themselves you know.

Random irritations.. on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 1122 viewsBluce_Ree

Rebel/Terrorist groups with stupid names. Like don't go killing people with a name like Tutsis or these Yemeni c*nts, the Houthis. Houthi and the f**king Blowfish.

Can you imagine? RIP Dave, killed by a Tootsie. Because that's how I'm going to read it.

See also: Proud Boys for just having a stupidly twee name.

Also, f**k the BBC for this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68057324

(Theresa May's type 1 diabetes go-to was Jelly Babies)

WHO GIVES A F**K? F**k your sweets, f**k your f**ked pancreas (or whatever, I'm not a doctor) and f**k your inability to produce insulin (or inability to stop producing it, again not a doctor). She's 108 and has always been useless. Jelly Babies? The f**k out of here.

Random irritations.. on 10:41 - Jan 23 with 1087 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Jan 22 by Watford_Ranger

Wolves wearing away kits anywhere in PL!

Old Gold and proud, always, please. 'Cept watford (ironically, given the poster...) and a couple of others, probably.
Random irritations.. on 10:43 - Jan 23 with 1078 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 10:41 - Jan 23 by izlingtonhoop

Old Gold and proud, always, please. 'Cept watford (ironically, given the poster...) and a couple of others, probably.

Using "ironically" when you probably mean "coincidently"...
Random irritations.. on 10:57 - Jan 23 with 1049 viewsTheChef

7 year old me nearly supported Wolves due to this stunning kit.

Random irritations.. on 11:01 - Jan 23 with 1041 viewsWatford_Ranger

Barnet are looking tidy this season. Never liked them and have no real explanation why. Saw them as a kid get relegated at Underhill.
Random irritations.. on 11:24 - Jan 23 with 980 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 10:57 - Jan 23 by TheChef

7 year old me nearly supported Wolves due to this stunning kit.

Absolutely!
I was at Wolverhampton Poly for that kit. Application for which was probably influenced by the beauty of the old gold! Which, being, I'd estimate, c12 years older than you, stemmed from:

The Doog!

Not so much...
[Post edited 23 Jan 11:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024